Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting tactically against the Tories 12:20 - Apr 23 with 5457 viewsexiledclaseboy

That's what I'll be doing. This site shows you how. It'll probably make little difference but worth a try.

https://www.tactical2017.com

Poll: Tory leader

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 569 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:06 - Apr 23 by Wingstandwood

I would not predict the result of my Gower seat. Looks like another close call between Tories and Labour.

One prediction! Both parties are going to spend n' awful lot of time and n' absolute sh#tload of money trying to win it!

I've already had Ipsos Mori on the phone for a poll. The wife hung up on them twice, silly girl. I'm going to enjoy living in the most marginal seat in the country.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 567 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:03 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

What? I've no idea what brought that "evil Tory" nonsense on. All I'll say is that I wouldn't decide whether someone has money to burn solely on a single glance at their outward appearance. I'm surprised you would to be honest. Seems out of character. If you ever bumped into me on a Sunday morning in Tesco you'd probably decide that I was some kind of unemployed or minimum wage lackey. I'm proper scruffy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 18:05]

But this is the other way round. I'm saying that you can tell when people are obviously wealthy, not when they are obviously not. And on this occasion, they didn't fall into the former category.

It was an implied criticism of the type of wealthy who are happy to waste money as it doesn't matter to them. Pretty common sight in this part of London. These people didn't fall into that category, so decision came down to impatience which was my whole point. It was part of a thread about people not waiting for stuff anymore and instead buying it immediately irrespective of whether that's sensible.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:10 - Apr 23 with 562 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:09 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

But this is the other way round. I'm saying that you can tell when people are obviously wealthy, not when they are obviously not. And on this occasion, they didn't fall into the former category.

It was an implied criticism of the type of wealthy who are happy to waste money as it doesn't matter to them. Pretty common sight in this part of London. These people didn't fall into that category, so decision came down to impatience which was my whole point. It was part of a thread about people not waiting for stuff anymore and instead buying it immediately irrespective of whether that's sensible.

I think we should agree to differ.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:12 - Apr 23 with 558 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:04 - Apr 23 by Neath_Jack

Aye - you're probably right.

I still can't see anything wrong with what I've said. Obviously others do, so we'll agree to disagree.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:12 - Apr 23 with 557 viewsblueytheblue

I'm more amazed you shop at a place frequented by chavs, Lisa. Had you pegged as a regular at Harrods...

Please tell me you order online from Ocado and not Asda...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:12 - Apr 23 with 555 viewsexiledclaseboy

Group hug 🤗?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:13 - Apr 23 with 553 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:10 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

I think we should agree to differ.

Indeed.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 551 viewsJack_Meoff

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:48 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israel-lobby-anti-semitism-battle-uk-labou

Do you even know that anti-semitism is being used as a tool to bring down Corbyn and his allies?

If you watch the above documentary you will witness for yourself live on camera, MP Joan Ryan verbally agreeing to accept £1m to do exactly that.

Our government is heavily influenced by Israel, but I guess you'd not know that.

Both parties are filled with fans...

https://cfoi.co.uk/aboutcfi/
http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:46 - Apr 23 with 504 viewsdailew

"I'm saying that you can tell when people are obviously wealthy, not when they are obviously not."

If they're obviously not wealthy you can tell because they're obviously not. It's obvious, obviously.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:50 - Apr 23 with 498 viewsWingstandwood

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:09 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

I've already had Ipsos Mori on the phone for a poll. The wife hung up on them twice, silly girl. I'm going to enjoy living in the most marginal seat in the country.

I had three calls from Labour last time around, two from candidate Liz Evans and one from soon to be latter elected A.M Jeremy MIles and Edwina Hart.

Yes indeed expect a lot of phone canvassing and expect leaflets from both Labour and Tory being posted coming through your door on a daily basis on the days before run-in.

Labour put their last loss down to the mega-money the Tory electioneering war machine spent to take Gower. This time I expect a spending arms-race with labour ploughing in a significantly greater amount of money than last time.

I actually think the results of seats like Gower will be more determined by money than actual politics itself.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024