Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting tactically against the Tories 12:20 - Apr 23 with 5472 viewsexiledclaseboy

That's what I'll be doing. This site shows you how. It'll probably make little difference but worth a try.

https://www.tactical2017.com

Poll: Tory leader

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 607 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:27 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mirror endorses the LibDems this time, or at least refuses to explicitly back Corbyn and calls for the sort of anti-Tory tactical vote we've been discussing in this thread. The only other left leaning daily, The Guardian, will almost certainly support the LibDems this time. It seems to be already positioning itself.

And your description of Maguire as an arch Corbynista doesn't tally with the Kevin Maguire I regularly listen to on John Pienaar's Sunday morning 5Live show.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 17:33]

Yeah, Guardian saw through Corbyn a long time ago.

Maguire speaks with forked tongues, adjusting message for targetted audience.

Was forced to watch This Morning once within the last few weeks, he was on and certainly rimjobbing Corbyn.

Not necessarily convinced Mirror will abandon Labour to say "Lib Dem" but certainly will back away from Corbyn as much as possible. Maybe the tactical approach.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 607 viewsNeath_Jack

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:29 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

Oh f*ck off.

No I wasn't. Perhaps you were too thick to understand the point that I was actually making which was all about people's inability to wait for what they wanted, even for two seconds, because they have to have everything NOW.

I beg ones pardon M'lady

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:34 - Apr 23 with 600 viewsNeath_Jack

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:31 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

Other way round. They bought the bluray and Lisa was opining that they could have saved themselves a few quid by waiting for the DVD to come in stock cos they looked a bit scruffy and skint. It wasn't her finest hour but she's still one of my favourites.

It was shocking post fair play, and her London elitism came right to the fore.

God you're thick as well, bet she doesn't tell you to f*ck off though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 599 viewsblueytheblue

Other way round. They bought the bluray and Lisa was opining that they could have saved themselves a few quid by waiting for the DVD to come in stock cos they looked a bit scruffy and skint. It wasn't her finest hour but she's still one of my favourites.

Probably were scruffy.

Can't have been skint if paying extra for a bluray.

Clear evidence benefits are way too high - should subsidise basic DVDs not luxury blurays...

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:34 - Apr 23 by Neath_Jack

It was shocking post fair play, and her London elitism came right to the fore.

God you're thick as well, bet she doesn't tell you to f*ck off though.

She has done a couple of times previously. Shocked I was.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 593 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:35 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

She has done a couple of times previously. Shocked I was.

You can take the girl out of Swansea...

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 590 viewsrock1n

ITV this morning poll 😂 - words fail, of course the unemployed will be voting Corbyn.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:39 - Apr 23 with 585 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:38 - Apr 23 by rock1n

ITV this morning poll 😂 - words fail, of course the unemployed will be voting Corbyn.

There's hardly any left according to the official figures.

Login to get fewer ads

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:39 - Apr 23 with 585 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:25 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

It was a joke ok. I think perhaps you should note that a lot of these benefit claimants are the result of a failed system, put in place by right wing nutjobs over the last 4 decades. Also maybe to recognise that these people will be the people voting on June 8th.

You think that the polls made by Tory ministers are more accurate than a unbiased phone in on TV which shows a huge clear lead for Corbyn.. f*ck my eyes

You people cannot be helped. Not sure why I bothered

You're the one who's making judgements.

Tell you something for nothing though. I a man getting royally fed up of all the nonsense from Corbyn supporters about how is so different to everyone else.

Let's review a few facts shall we? He appointed his best mate as shadow chancellor and a woman (with no discernible political talent) as shadow Home Secretary simply because he used to have an affair with her.

His son (grammar school educated) is the Chief of Staff for the Shadow chancellor (I'm sure in a fair and open recruitment process for such a highly sought after job for a young person interested in politics) and is about to be parachuted into a safe seat so he can earn £70k plus in his early twenties with ZERO political experience.
He got a woman to do a report saying there was no anti semitism in The Labour Party (which is quite transparently rubbish), and when she produced the required whitewashed rubbish, appointed her to the Lords and then to the Shadow Cabinet.

He's as self serving as any other politician. Different? Don't make me f*cking laugh.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 17:48]
Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:41 - Apr 23 with 573 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:39 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

Tell you something for nothing though. I a man getting royally fed up of all the nonsense from Corbyn supporters about how is so different to everyone else.

Let's review a few facts shall we? He appointed his best mate as shadow chancellor and a woman (with no discernible political talent) as shadow Home Secretary simply because he used to have an affair with her.

His son (grammar school educated) is the Chief of Staff for the Shadow chancellor (I'm sure in a fair and open recruitment process for such a highly sought after job for a young person interested in politics) and is about to be parachuted into a safe seat so he can earn £70k plus in his early twenties with ZERO political experience.
He got a woman to do a report saying there was no anti semitism in The Labour Party (which is quite transparently rubbish), and when she produced the required whitewashed rubbish, appointed her to the Lords and then to the Shadow Cabinet.

He's as self serving as any other politician. Different? Don't make me f*cking laugh.

"I a man"? Revelations on a quiet Sunday...

Rest of your post is spot on.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 551 viewslondonlisa2001

That's not correct either.

They wanted the film (as did I) and the only thing available was a special edition that also contained two other films that the woman told me they already had (as did I). The special edition was double the price, and the single film was coming back in the next morning. I waited, they didn't.

I simply pointed out that they didn't look like they were the type of 'money no object' people who waste money left right and centre and to whom the extra tenner was irrelevant. It was a comment on the incessant desire for stuff RIGHT NOW even if it's not what you really want rather than being prepared to wait even for two seconds. Nothing to do with anything else.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 550 viewsrock1n

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:39 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

There's hardly any left according to the official figures.

There aren't but it's enough to have a poll.

Clutching at straws doesn't begin - anyone with half a brain can see Theresa May is going to win big it's just how big

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:46 - Apr 23 with 547 viewsDJack

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:41 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

It should have said at the bottom of the post "Mangled and sent by my iDevice"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:48 - Apr 23 with 535 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:39 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israel-lobby-anti-semitism-battle-uk-labou

Do you even know that anti-semitism is being used as a tool to bring down Corbyn and his allies?

If you watch the above documentary you will witness for yourself live on camera, MP Joan Ryan verbally agreeing to accept £1m to do exactly that.

Our government is heavily influenced by Israel, but I guess you'd not know that.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:48 - Apr 23 with 535 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was your judgement on their financial status based on nothing but their appearance that did for me. And you've just done it again mun.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 17:49]

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:49 - Apr 23 with 531 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:41 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

I am, even.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:49 - Apr 23 with 528 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:45 - Apr 23 by rock1n

There aren't but it's enough to have a poll.

Clutching at straws doesn't begin - anyone with half a brain can see Theresa May is going to win big it's just how big

Keep reading those newspapers

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 519 viewsrock1n

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:49 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Keep reading those newspapers

What papers? I tend to read the times but I also read the I and the guardian.

Keep talking to your echo chamber mate you'll learn a lot

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 517 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:48 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israel-lobby-anti-semitism-battle-uk-labou

Do you even know that anti-semitism is being used as a tool to bring down Corbyn and his allies?

If you watch the above documentary you will witness for yourself live on camera, MP Joan Ryan verbally agreeing to accept £1m to do exactly that.

Our government is heavily influenced by Israel, but I guess you'd not know that.

I have absolutely zero support for Israel. Zero. I believe that their actions are indefensible and abhorrent.

I also believe that many disguise anti semitism as anti Israeli. Some parts of the Labour Party do exactly that.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:53 - Apr 23 with 514 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:52 - Apr 23 by rock1n

What papers? I tend to read the times but I also read the I and the guardian.

Keep talking to your echo chamber mate you'll learn a lot

Haha! So it was the Guardian that did it for you?

Owen Jones and Paul Mason - the fake 'Corbynistas' who have nothing positive to say about the man. Pathetic fake left rag

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:54 - Apr 23 with 510 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:52 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

I have absolutely zero support for Israel. Zero. I believe that their actions are indefensible and abhorrent.

I also believe that many disguise anti semitism as anti Israeli. Some parts of the Labour Party do exactly that.

Perhaps you should give it a watch. As I said, £1m bounty to get rid of Corbyn and his allies.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:57 - Apr 23 with 500 viewslondonlisa2001

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:48 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

It was your judgement on their financial status based on nothing but their appearance that did for me. And you've just done it again mun.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 17:49]

Hang on. You don't think it's easy to spot people who are wealthy and can waste money without blinking and those that can't?

Seriously?

Or if you can spot it, you can never comment on it? Apart from it's fine to comment about how downtrodden people are when it's talking about the evil Tories?
Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:03 - Apr 23 with 482 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:57 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

Hang on. You don't think it's easy to spot people who are wealthy and can waste money without blinking and those that can't?

Seriously?

Or if you can spot it, you can never comment on it? Apart from it's fine to comment about how downtrodden people are when it's talking about the evil Tories?

What? I've no idea what brought that "evil Tory" nonsense on. All I'll say is that I wouldn't decide whether someone has money to burn solely on a single glance at their outward appearance. I'm surprised you would to be honest. Seems out of character. If you ever bumped into me on a Sunday morning in Tesco you'd probably decide that I was some kind of unemployed or minimum wage lackey. I'm proper scruffy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 18:05]

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 475 viewsNeath_Jack

Voting tactically against the Tories on 17:57 - Apr 23 by londonlisa2001

Seriously?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 18:06 - Apr 23 with 470 viewsWingstandwood

I would not predict the result of my Gower seat. Looks like another close call between Tories and Labour.

One prediction! Both parties are going to spend n' awful lot of time and n' absolute sh#tload of money trying to win it!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024