Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting tactically against the Tories 12:20 - Apr 23 with 5458 viewsexiledclaseboy

That's what I'll be doing. This site shows you how. It'll probably make little difference but worth a try.

https://www.tactical2017.com

Poll: Tory leader

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:29 - Apr 23 with 2846 viewsblueytheblue

So the way to fight against Corbyn's claimed "rigged system" is to rig the election by tactical voting.

Sums it up given people want to vote against because there's nothing else to vote for.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:35 - Apr 23 with 2835 viewsNeath_Jack

I said as much in one of the t'other threads knocking about on here.

Rocket science it isn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:36 - Apr 23 with 2834 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:29 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

So the way to fight against Corbyn's claimed "rigged system" is to rig the election by tactical voting.

Sums it up given people want to vote against because there's nothing else to vote for.

So tactical voting is "rigging" the election? Behave yourself, Bluey. That's nonsensical. Our electoral system is useless, rendering most votes utterly irrelevant. Tactical voting is a way of making those votes count. It doesn't have to be anti-Tory tactical voting either as you know. No doubt you'd approve of voting for the candidate most likely to beat Labour in various constituencies.

All things being equal I'd be voting LibDem on 8 June but they haven't got a hope in hell of winning in this constituency so I'll vote Labour as the most realistic way of ousting the incumbent Tory. And I'll do so with a completely clear conscience.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:41 - Apr 23 with 2819 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:36 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

So tactical voting is "rigging" the election? Behave yourself, Bluey. That's nonsensical. Our electoral system is useless, rendering most votes utterly irrelevant. Tactical voting is a way of making those votes count. It doesn't have to be anti-Tory tactical voting either as you know. No doubt you'd approve of voting for the candidate most likely to beat Labour in various constituencies.

All things being equal I'd be voting LibDem on 8 June but they haven't got a hope in hell of winning in this constituency so I'll vote Labour as the most realistic way of ousting the incumbent Tory. And I'll do so with a completely clear conscience.

Tactical voting is going to be anti-Tory this election as you well know, you little tinker.

I'd rather all voters voted for the party, representative they believe most aligns with their own views and beliefs. Let the chips fall as they may.

By your own admittance, you're voting against a party rather than voting for a party. I just disagree with that.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:44 - Apr 23 with 2811 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:41 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Tactical voting is going to be anti-Tory this election as you well know, you little tinker.

I'd rather all voters voted for the party, representative they believe most aligns with their own views and beliefs. Let the chips fall as they may.

By your own admittance, you're voting against a party rather than voting for a party. I just disagree with that.

Tell you what, once we get an electoral system that ensures all votes are represented equally I'll vote for the party I most like as opposed to trying to ensure the party I like least is ousted. Until then, I'll carry on "rigging" elections with a smile on my face.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:44 - Apr 23 with 2808 viewsJackSomething

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:41 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

To be fair, you've chosen your preference based on the fact it's the most likely to lead to a Conservative victory. If another way of voting gave them a better chance, you'd say that was your preference.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:45 - Apr 23 with 2803 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:44 - Apr 23 by JackSomething

To be fair, you've chosen your preference based on the fact it's the most likely to lead to a Conservative victory. If another way of voting gave them a better chance, you'd say that was your preference.

Not at all.

I'd rather not vote than negative vote.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:47 - Apr 23 with 2802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:45 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Not at all.

Yeah cos that's better. Kinell mun.

Login to get fewer ads

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:59 - Apr 23 with 2785 viewsJackSomething

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:45 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Not at all.

I don't believe you, but no worries.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:00 - Apr 23 with 2786 viewsdickythorpe

I hope the turnouts will be better. The Gower result will surely be reversed!!!
Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:01 - Apr 23 with 2781 viewsblueytheblue

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:59 - Apr 23 by JackSomething

I don't believe you, but no worries.

You're entitled to your opinion.

You're wrong, but still entitled to that opinion.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:07 - Apr 23 with 2767 viewsHighjack

That site is fantastically informative, I clicked on neath and it told me to vote labour. This is what democracy is all about, following an insentient algorithm blindly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:12 - Apr 23 with 2755 viewsHighjack

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:36 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

But if everyone who wants to vote lib dem votes labour then it's not allowing the lib dems to grow its vote, (which is not a bad thing) meaning that in the next election you'll be in the exact same situation "oh well the lib dems have no chance so I'm voting labour" and the cycle continues. It's this sort of narrow minded pettiness that leads to a two party state.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:16 - Apr 23 with 2741 viewsLohengrin

My eldest told me she's voting for the Greens because the canvasser said her hair looked lovely and winked at her. Deep thinker that girl, Ms Pankhurst would consider the sacrifices honoured.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:18 - Apr 23 with 2737 viewsdickythorpe

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:16 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

My eldest told me she's voting for the Greens because the canvasser said her hair looked lovely and winked at her. Deep thinker that girl, Ms Pankhurst would consider the sacrifices honoured.

There's a Tory down here that takes selfies on his publicity leaflets that make him look very odd.
Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:19 - Apr 23 with 2736 viewsJackTheLad

Why don't people just accept that Corbyn is the only politician with a hope in hell of being PM who has that essential part of his soul still intact that means you have empathy for people who are struggling?

Reading newspapers and watching the BBC does not make you informed, it makes you uninformed! They lie about him daily because he threatens the people writing the story and their masters...

Would love to see people break free from the nazi style brainwashing they've endured from an early age and see how realistically he is the only option - an absolute gent with fantastic policies, unspun and cannot be bought. The right wing morons on this forum will not agree of course - the same ones who will be voting for tedious Theresa
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 13:20]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:21 - Apr 23 with 2726 viewsdickythorpe

https://mobile.twitter.com/chevans93?lang=en
Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:24 - Apr 23 with 2717 viewsLohengrin

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:19 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Why don't people just accept that Corbyn is the only politician with a hope in hell of being PM who has that essential part of his soul still intact that means you have empathy for people who are struggling?

Reading newspapers and watching the BBC does not make you informed, it makes you uninformed! They lie about him daily because he threatens the people writing the story and their masters...

Would love to see people break free from the nazi style brainwashing they've endured from an early age and see how realistically he is the only option - an absolute gent with fantastic policies, unspun and cannot be bought. The right wing morons on this forum will not agree of course - the same ones who will be voting for tedious Theresa
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 13:20]

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:26 - Apr 23 with 2716 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:24 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

Excellent contribution, who will you be voting for? and which policies of Corbyns do you disagree with?

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:26 - Apr 23 with 2712 viewsLohengrin

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:21 - Apr 23 by dickythorpe

https://mobile.twitter.com/chevans93?lang=en

"Conservative candidate for Carmarthen Town South for Carmarthenshire County Council. Love Jesus."

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:27 - Apr 23 with 2708 viewsdickythorpe

Likes his gnashers on show as well!!
Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:27 - Apr 23 with 2708 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:26 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

"Conservative candidate for Carmarthen Town South for Carmarthenshire County Council. Love Jesus."

"I shall have my coco pops now mother"
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 13:29]

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:30 - Apr 23 with 2700 viewsJack_Meoff

Voting tactically against the Tories on 12:29 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

FPTP is bollocks bluey. I've not voted for years. What's the f*cking point? On GE night I close my curtains, put music on and drink Pinot Grigot until the whole f*cking sorry pantomime is over and we know which set of c*nts will continue to steal our tax money.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:36 - Apr 23 with 2689 viewsJackTheLad

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:30 - Apr 23 by Jack_Meoff

FPTP is bollocks bluey. I've not voted for years. What's the f*cking point? On GE night I close my curtains, put music on and drink Pinot Grigot until the whole f*cking sorry pantomime is over and we know which set of c*nts will continue to steal our tax money.

You really think Corbyn is like the others? The left of the Labour party has been consistently on the right side of history. Thatchers famous words on her biggest achievement as PM "Tony Blair and New Labour"... most of the party are red tory but the left, no.

Check his voting records and others, the only way to accurately see what a politican is all about.

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:43 - Apr 23 with 2664 viewsLohengrin

Voting tactically against the Tories on 13:26 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Excellent contribution, who will you be voting for? and which policies of Corbyns do you disagree with?

I don't know who the candidates are yet?

Jeremy says he will fight for...
Ending austerity; protecting workers' rights; blocking welfare cuts; scrapping tuition fees;
creating a National Education Service (like the NHS for healthcare); ensuring the NHS is completely publicly run; renationalising railways; withdrawing from Nato; introducing rent controls in unaffordable areas; investing more in the arts.

It just dawned on me as I was typing that out it's virtually the same set of drums that Nick Griffin bangs Jack, my boy....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024