Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down 18:46 - Apr 23 with 5548 viewsdeanscfc

Got a bad feeling that the Palace result tonight has all but secured our fate.. With their run in and playing Hull I felt that 1) they were maybe catchable 2) More likely to give Hull a tough game when they play them. i know that there are 4 games left but in a two horse race with Hull playing the way they are for their manager I just can't see us leapfrogging them.

We have to somehow pull off a win at Utd next week and hope for the best with Hull. Utd have injuries and we have to believe there is a chance...no negative BS please Clement..take the game to them and make Mourinho sulk. Every player has to be play like their life depends on it.
Down on 20:41 - Apr 23 with 1049 viewsmorningstar

Down on 19:35 - Apr 23 by Darran

We are in the same place/position/state as we were before Palace kicked off.

Stupid fuçking thread really.

Well yes, but i guess there was always hope that Palace would get beat and revert too type like we've done, thus dragging them in meaning their game against Hull would be a six pointer for both teams. But that outlet has gone now. It's a straight race between us and Hull with Hull going to Palace fighting for their lives and Palace on the beach! Nothing too see here!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Down on 20:45 - Apr 23 with 1033 viewsLoyal

Down on 20:32 - Apr 23 by jack247

Christ lads. I hope the players have a better mindset than the fans

They haven't showed it to the extent they can win three of the last four.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Down on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 1016 viewsjack247

Down on 20:45 - Apr 23 by Loyal

They haven't showed it to the extent they can win three of the last four.

Agreed, but we are 2 points behind with 4 games left. If we were in Middlesbroughs position I would understand it
Down on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 991 views3swan

Down on 20:32 - Apr 23 by jack247

Christ lads. I hope the players have a better mindset than the fans

So do I but 9 wins out of 34 games

We're now looking for at least 3 from 4.

So they need a massive mindset change
Down on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 987 viewsKilkennyjack

Hull Tigers in the box seat for sure - but the reason we are both down there is that we both lose a lot.

2 home wins for us would be 37points.
Hull on 33 already.
Goal difference 2 in favour of us.

If Hull win and draw ....then its a tie on 37 points.

It could be goal difference.
I cant watch.

Beware of the Risen People

Down on 20:59 - Apr 23 with 973 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Down on 20:18 - Apr 23 by Swanzay

The other teams have everything we haven't in the last few matches and that simply a will to fight and not lay down on backs and expect results, enough of this we (the players) know what it means bullshite!

I hate to say but thats reality.

If only we showed a bit of the fight we showed yesterday over the last 6 weeks we'd be looking a lot healthier

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Down on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 949 viewsjojaca

Down on 20:59 - Apr 23 by PatchesOHoulihan

If only we showed a bit of the fight we showed yesterday over the last 6 weeks we'd be looking a lot healthier

I wouldn't worry about needing this and that, just take it game by game. Just try and overtake Hull ASAP. I have a sneaky feeling Burnley are going to get sucked in.

Even when you know, you never know?

Down on 21:21 - Apr 23 with 909 viewsbyron

People talking about 9 points, reckon we be lucky to get 5. I doubt we will even give Sunderland a game to be honest....it's hardly the end of the world is it. A re group and focus might be the way.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Down on 21:30 - Apr 23 with 890 viewsTrundle10

Down on 19:01 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

Can't see Allardyce allowing his players to drop off before the end of the season

Have to take your hat off to how he has turned Palace around .....

I fuking hate scousers

Where do uou stand on relegation now Penc? Do you still want us to go down pal?
Down on 21:39 - Apr 23 with 861 viewsmorningstar

Down on 21:11 - Apr 23 by jojaca

I wouldn't worry about needing this and that, just take it game by game. Just try and overtake Hull ASAP. I have a sneaky feeling Burnley are going to get sucked in.

Forget it. There's 4 games to go, they are 5 points ahead of us with a much better GD.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Down on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 846 viewsicecoldjack

Down on 19:14 - Apr 23 by dobjack2

It was in our own hands:

Not lose to hull and beat Boro. We blew those games along with Watford and West Ham.

Is the answer to this thread.

It was in our hands and for what ever reason we royally fooked it up!!

I resigned myself to relegation watching Bradley's eyes glaze over away at Stoke, he had no fookin' idea what to do, throw in his appointment, poor recruitment, clement trying to play it cagey far too often and all other off field goings on and you have one cluster fook of a season wrapped up in relegation and possibly oblivion .

I'm down to praying for a miracle to happen but it ain't looking good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024