Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French presidential election run off. 19:26 - Apr 23 with 9418 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be between Macron and Le Pen.

Poll: Tory leader

French presidential election run off. on 07:05 - Apr 24 with 1293 viewsLohengrin

French presidential election run off. on 22:18 - Apr 23 by Darran

Do you care if she's a Holocaust denier then?

Good grief, mun, she's nothing of the sort. Holocaust denial indeed!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

French presidential election run off. on 10:18 - Apr 24 with 1228 viewsperchrockjack

Five denier fishnets

Hard to wear ,harder to stop laddering

Israel again. Blow them off the face of the Middle East. Innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

French presidential election run off. on 10:20 - Apr 24 with 1231 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 10:18 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

Five denier fishnets

Hard to wear ,harder to stop laddering

Israel again. Blow them off the face of the Middle East. Innit

Hoy VEY!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

French presidential election run off. on 10:29 - Apr 24 with 1218 viewsperchrockjack

I recommend crotch less panty hose though.

Thin denier gets ripped easily in those vinegar moments

Better than surgical stockings however

French presidential election run off. on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 1225 viewsLoyal

French presidential election run off. on 20:54 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

You'd want le Pen to become president?

France needs protecting and she is the only one to do it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

French presidential election run off. on 10:37 - Apr 24 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 10:29 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

"Vinegar moments"

French presidential election run off. on 11:45 - Apr 24 with 1195 viewsPegojack

French presidential election run off. on 10:37 - Apr 24 by waynekerr55

"Vinegar moments"

Only on Planet Swans could a discussion of the French presidential election encompass crotchless tights and 'vinegar moments'.

Vive la difference......
French presidential election run off. on 12:31 - Apr 24 with 1170 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 11:45 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

Only on Planet Swans could a discussion of the French presidential election encompass crotchless tights and 'vinegar moments'.

Vive la difference......

What is a "vinegar moment"?
😂

Login to get fewer ads

French presidential election run off. on 13:11 - Apr 24 with 1152 viewsPegojack

French presidential election run off. on 12:31 - Apr 24 by waynekerr55

😂

It's when you go into Rossi's for rissole and chips and think to yourself "what else shall I put on this besides salt?".
French presidential election run off. on 13:57 - Apr 24 with 1136 viewsWarwickHunt

French presidential election run off. on 10:29 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

Bloke gets out of prison in the 70s after doing 12 years for armed robbery.

Dying for a pint and a shag, he heads for the nearest pub. After a couple of beers he gets chatting to a likely sort who invites him back to her flat.

He dives in soon as they’re through the door and doesn’t last long. He rolls off and apologises -

“Sorry luv, I’ve just got out of nick and I was a bit desperate. If I’d known you were a virgin I’d have been a bit gentler”.

“If I’d known you were that desperate, I’d have taken my tights off”.
French presidential election run off. on 14:25 - Apr 24 with 1122 viewsperchrockjack

And that was not me

French presidential election run off. on 14:33 - Apr 24 with 1122 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 11:45 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

Vive la difference......

Between "vinegar moments" and the West Ham hooligan Photoshop thread I haven't laughed so much in years

French presidential election run off. on 14:36 - Apr 24 with 1110 viewsperchrockjack

For the younger readers , I would recommend Cider Vinegar which when mixed with baking powder makes a soothing paste for fungal infections .

More to vinegar than meets the eye

French presidential election run off. on 15:14 - Apr 24 with 1098 viewsEbo

French presidential election run off. on 07:05 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

Good grief, mun, she's nothing of the sort. Holocaust denial indeed!

Go look it up Loh. She is utter far right scum and so his her father.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

French presidential election run off. on 15:24 - Apr 24 with 1083 viewsPegojack

French presidential election run off. on 15:14 - Apr 24 by Ebo

Whilst I hold no brief for Marine Le Pen, far from it in fact, I think you'll find that she is not a holocaust denier. Not in public, at least.

Her estrangement from her father appears to have been caused by that very topic. He has been convicted in France of that specific crime, and she lost patience with him over it.

PS. Whether she lost patience with him because she found his trivialization of the holocaust disgusting and morally repugnant, or because she was afraid of the harm it was doing to the public image of the National Front, is something we could debate for hours, I'm sure.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 15:32]
French presidential election run off. on 15:35 - Apr 24 with 1070 viewsyescomeon

It's going to be interesting to watch from here on in. I really hope Macron wins as I fancy a move to France after the PhD. I don't think Le Pen will win it, don't think there is the support for France leaving the EU. Think she'll go the way of that tangerine Dutch fecker.

Upthecity!

French presidential election run off. on 15:48 - Apr 24 with 1064 viewsLohengrin

French presidential election run off. on 15:14 - Apr 24 by Ebo

I think you're getting her mixed up with her Father, Ebo? This 'far-right' label doesn't fit her at all, Ebo. If you took the time to actually listen to what she's saying you are going to find yourself in agreement with a lot of it.

This is a straight contest now in France between two binary choices: On the one side you have Ms Le Pen in the fight of her life for French workers' rights against Macron, a tailor's dummy for the money power.

Last night's footage summed everything up, Ebo. Everything you needed to know was there for you. In Paris Macron, the Rothschild banker, Bilderberg member and former special finance advisor to Francois Hollande took to the stage amidst all the gaudy trappings of vacuous, Blairite stage management while in the northern town of Henin-Beaumont Marine Le Pen was addressing steelworkers.

If I was French I'd have taken a fortnight off work to campaign for her around the clock. If you took a step back and realised what is really happening over there, Ebo, so would you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

French presidential election run off. on 15:50 - Apr 24 with 1061 viewsClinton

French presidential election run off. on 12:31 - Apr 24 by waynekerr55

😂

Ha ha , I'd forgotten about this phrase. An old work colleague back in the '80s used to refer to "just getting to the 'vinegar strokes'".
Think of the short sharp actions of shaking the vinegar bottle and the resultant egress of aforesaid liquid from the bottle.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

French presidential election run off. on 19:39 - Apr 24 with 1019 viewswestside

LE PEN is stepping down as leader
French presidential election run off. on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 1014 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 10:30 - Apr 24 by Loyal

France needs protecting and she is the only one to do it.

You're entitled to your view. Personally I think she'd make France a much more volatile place. Extremes always do. Thankfully she's unlikely to get the chance.

French presidential election run off. on 20:16 - Apr 24 with 979 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39696861

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

French presidential election run off. on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 971 viewsEbo

French presidential election run off. on 15:48 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

I think you're getting her mixed up with her Father, Ebo? This 'far-right' label doesn't fit her at all, Ebo. If you took the time to actually listen to what she's saying you are going to find yourself in agreement with a lot of it.

This is a straight contest now in France between two binary choices: On the one side you have Ms Le Pen in the fight of her life for French workers' rights against Macron, a tailor's dummy for the money power.

Last night's footage summed everything up, Ebo. Everything you needed to know was there for you. In Paris Macron, the Rothschild banker, Bilderberg member and former special finance advisor to Francois Hollande took to the stage amidst all the gaudy trappings of vacuous, Blairite stage management while in the northern town of Henin-Beaumont Marine Le Pen was addressing steelworkers.

If I was French I'd have taken a fortnight off work to campaign for her around the clock. If you took a step back and realised what is really happening over there, Ebo, so would you.

She's the leader of the far right French National front Loh. You don't need more info than that.
She's preying on the most vulnerable like what all populists do as intelligent folk can see right through her.

As I said rock and a hard place.

She's going to get smashed in round 2 anyhow.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

French presidential election run off. on 00:29 - Apr 25 with 914 viewsKerouac

Macron is Tony Blair.

It really made me laugh to see headlines making him out to be an "outsider" intent on reform.
He is an investment banker who has served as finance minister and is backed by the French and European elites.
He was just savvy enough to judge which way the wind was blowing and manufacture himself a position where he could disentangle himself from mainstream politics and claim to be anti-establishment.
He is p*ssing down the neck of the French voting public and telling them it is raining, sporting a beaming smile and an expensive suit.

Was funny watching Mandelson talk about him on Newsnight earlier as some kind of shining example for the left...Macron has been pictured with Mandelson's book on the shelf behind him, Mandelson talked about the strategy of Macron and then couched it in terms like; "but he recognised that he had to stand on principles"

Some still don't get it.
People across the West are now aware that they have been sold a lot of bullsh*t by establishments and no longer believe in and trust the people at the top who have been lying to them for so long while looking after their own narrow interests.

They have rejected the status quo, yet still arseholes like Macron are repackaged and marketed to the electorate again and again and again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Le Pen won at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

French presidential election run off. on 01:50 - Apr 25 with 891 viewsLoyal

French presidential election run off. on 20:25 - Apr 24 by Ebo

She's the leader of the far right French National front Loh. You don't need more info than that.
She's preying on the most vulnerable like what all populists do as intelligent folk can see right through her.

As I said rock and a hard place.

She's going to get smashed in round 2 anyhow.

Has she not resigned to go for the presidency ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

French presidential election run off. on 06:14 - Apr 25 with 868 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 00:29 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

Macron is Tony Blair.

It really made me laugh to see headlines making him out to be an "outsider" intent on reform.
He is an investment banker who has served as finance minister and is backed by the French and European elites.
He was just savvy enough to judge which way the wind was blowing and manufacture himself a position where he could disentangle himself from mainstream politics and claim to be anti-establishment.
He is p*ssing down the neck of the French voting public and telling them it is raining, sporting a beaming smile and an expensive suit.

Was funny watching Mandelson talk about him on Newsnight earlier as some kind of shining example for the left...Macron has been pictured with Mandelson's book on the shelf behind him, Mandelson talked about the strategy of Macron and then couched it in terms like; "but he recognised that he had to stand on principles"

Some still don't get it.
People across the West are now aware that they have been sold a lot of bullsh*t by establishments and no longer believe in and trust the people at the top who have been lying to them for so long while looking after their own narrow interests.

They have rejected the status quo, yet still arseholes like Macron are repackaged and marketed to the electorate again and again and again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Le Pen won at all.

I agree about Macron to an extent. He's very much part of the elite despite not belonging to the main political parties. But so is le Pen.

Would you like to see le Pen win, Kerouac? I know you haven't mentioned her much in your post there but given your views on some things I'd imagine you'd be quite the admirer of hers.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 6:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024