Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French presidential election run off. 19:26 - Apr 23 with 9399 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be between Macron and Le Pen.

Poll: Tory leader

French presidential election run off. on 12:15 - Apr 25 with 1518 viewsPURe_Evil

“See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

“And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property.

If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her.

Bloody muslims oppressing women...
French presidential election run off. on 12:52 - Apr 25 with 1493 viewsPegojack

French presidential election run off. on 12:04 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Kia Ora says so?

Not just Kia Ora, all orange based fruit drinks.
French presidential election run off. on 13:24 - Apr 25 with 1484 viewsKerouac

French presidential election run off. on 12:15 - Apr 25 by PURe_Evil

“See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

“And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property.

If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her.

Bloody muslims oppressing women...

Your argument is facile, a story people like you like to tell yourselves because you are too cowardly to confront the reality.

This post has been edited by an administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

French presidential election run off. on 14:17 - Apr 25 with 1464 viewsEbo

French presidential election run off. on 08:40 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

I am for Brexit and recognise that Islam is incompatible with our society (therefore I believe measures need to be taken to address this...which I have outlined many times).

The EU and Islamic terrorism are the big issues in Europe of our time...everybody is proposing either closer union, reform of the EU or the break up of the EU right across Europe.
Nobody is arguing for the status quo.

Everybody across Europe are now putting forward their strategies for combating Islamic terror...they have been forced to come to these positions by reality.

I am not for Le Pen.
I am a Liberal Democrat for Christ sake!

Maybe it is you who is not compatible with society, especially a multi-cultural one.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

French presidential election run off. on 14:19 - Apr 25 with 1462 viewsDarran

French presidential election run off. on 14:17 - Apr 25 by Ebo

Maybe it is you who is not compatible with society, especially a multi-cultural one.

He's a Liberal mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

French presidential election run off. on 14:38 - Apr 25 with 1451 viewsKerouac

French presidential election run off. on 14:17 - Apr 25 by Ebo

My problem is with Islam.
How many multi-cultural societies are there within the Islamic World and how do those minorities and faiths get on?
It is Islam that has the problem with multi-cultural societies, this is why it is the Islamic community within multi-cultural societies that is the source of so much terrorism and friction in general.

French presidential election run off. on 15:00 - Apr 25 with 1432 viewsNirvana

French presidential election run off. on 09:32 - Apr 25 by Pegojack

I agree with you, but would probably go further. As I've said on here many times, I think all religion is an exercise in self delusion, mind control for the weak of intellect, and is generally a negative force in the world. I'm in favour of a totally secular society, no involvement whatsoever for any religion in education, for example, other than as an object of curiosity for study in sociology.

However, what concerns me in this particular debate is how far the adherents of a particular religion allow it to shape their everyday lives and actions. Of course there will be many exceptions amongst the Muslim community, but I feel world Islam is the most extreme and single minded in promoting its medieval view of society and the most dangerous to Western liberal civilization.

Of course, the problem traditional lefties have got (me included) is their reluctance to meet this threat head on, to criticize and to oppose the spread of Muslim culture and practice , for fear of being labeled 'racist' or 'fascist', whilst at the same time failing to acknowledge that Islam is at its very heart one of the most intolerant, racist and fascist of world philosophies.

Excellent, excellent post Hereford. Very well said.
French presidential election run off. on 16:19 - Apr 25 with 1399 viewsLoyal

French presidential election run off. on 10:35 - Apr 25 by Darran

What part of Port Talbot?

Maybe just maybe you have found your scooby doo ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

French presidential election run off. on 19:49 - Apr 25 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 08:40 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

I am for Brexit and recognise that Islam is incompatible with our society (therefore I believe measures need to be taken to address this...which I have outlined many times).

The EU and Islamic terrorism are the big issues in Europe of our time...everybody is proposing either closer union, reform of the EU or the break up of the EU right across Europe.
Nobody is arguing for the status quo.

Everybody across Europe are now putting forward their strategies for combating Islamic terror...they have been forced to come to these positions by reality.

I am not for Le Pen.
I am a Liberal Democrat for Christ sake!

Oh aye, I keep forgetting you're a LibDem. Not sure how.

French presidential election run off. on 19:52 - Apr 25 with 1363 viewsrock1n

Lib dems are a broad Church.

Mark Littlewood is a lib dem you won't get many more economically right

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

French presidential election run off. on 19:57 - Apr 25 with 1351 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 19:52 - Apr 25 by rock1n

Lib dems are a broad Church.

Mark Littlewood is a lib dem you won't get many more economically right

There's a broad range of view on economics in the LibDems for sure. But the one thing they all have in common is tolerance and, well, liberalism.

French presidential election run off. on 19:59 - Apr 25 with 1345 viewsDarran

French presidential election run off. on 19:57 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

There's a broad range of view on economics in the LibDems for sure. But the one thing they all have in common is tolerance and, well, liberalism.

ETNIT could not be reached for comment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

French presidential election run off. on 20:02 - Apr 25 with 1338 viewsFlashberryjack

French presidential election run off. on 13:24 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

Your argument is facile, a story people like you like to tell yourselves because you are too cowardly to confront the reality.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Loving mother of f*ck........what kind of twisted f*cking b*stards do that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

French presidential election run off. on 20:05 - Apr 25 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 20:02 - Apr 25 by Flashberryjack

Loving mother of f*ck........what kind of twisted f*cking b*stards do that ?

And how the actual f^ck is it acceptable for a video like that to remain on this site?

French presidential election run off. on 20:10 - Apr 25 with 1322 viewsKerouac

Old tricks ey ECB...you like a good smear campaign.

I've responded one too many times outlining my credentials as a long standing Lib Dem and made the case for what I and many other Lib Dems believe in.
I have urged readers to vote Lib Dem on here also.
I don't agree with every Lib Dem about every subject and frankly I and most of my fellow Lib Dems (those that I have met) are fine with that.
You carry on though, I don't care.
You demean yourself.

French presidential election run off. on 20:14 - Apr 25 with 1310 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 20:10 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

Old tricks ey ECB...you like a good smear campaign.

I've responded one too many times outlining my credentials as a long standing Lib Dem and made the case for what I and many other Lib Dems believe in.
I have urged readers to vote Lib Dem on here also.
I don't agree with every Lib Dem about every subject and frankly I and most of my fellow Lib Dems (those that I have met) are fine with that.
You carry on though, I don't care.
You demean yourself.

Smear campaign? You flatter yourself old chum. I just keep forgetting you're a card carrying LibDem. I don't imagine many people who know you only from your posts on here would come to that particular conclusion to be honest. But as rockin says, they're a broad church. I almost joined myself a couple of times in the Kennedy and Ashdown years.

French presidential election run off. on 20:14 - Apr 25 with 1309 viewsKerouac

French presidential election run off. on 20:05 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

And how the actual f^ck is it acceptable for a video like that to remain on this site?

It is disgusting and should be removed.

I wouldn't have to keep pointing out reality to people if they didn't constantly hinge their arguments on the denial of reality.

French presidential election run off. on 20:18 - Apr 25 with 1304 viewsFlashberryjack

French presidential election run off. on 20:05 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

It shouldn't, I went to watch it, then had to stop it as it turned my stomach.

I know you realise I neither posted it or have the power to take it down, maybe your question should be addressed to someone else.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

French presidential election run off. on 20:23 - Apr 25 with 1292 viewsexiledclaseboy

French presidential election run off. on 20:18 - Apr 25 by Flashberryjack

It shouldn't, I went to watch it, then had to stop it as it turned my stomach.

I know you realise I neither posted it or have the power to take it down, maybe your question should be addressed to someone else.

Yes, maybe but I didn't mean to imply that you'd posted it and I think you know that really. The question was a general one and was prompted by your natural disgust at the contents of the video.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 20:25]

French presidential election run off. on 21:33 - Apr 25 with 1242 viewsNirvana

French presidential election run off. on 20:14 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

Smear campaign? You flatter yourself old chum. I just keep forgetting you're a card carrying LibDem. I don't imagine many people who know you only from your posts on here would come to that particular conclusion to be honest. But as rockin says, they're a broad church. I almost joined myself a couple of times in the Kennedy and Ashdown years.

Just to interject with a bit of realism, isn't it far more important to address the actual issues and not some petty squabble about what team you're on?

Parties matter little to the politicians, that should be obvious at this point. They play dress up for money and attention.

Fixating so much on what we call ourselves and how much we hate the other guys has been a major problem in 21st century politics. It is reductive and idiotic, and detracts greatly from open debate.
French presidential election run off. on 01:04 - Apr 26 with 1189 viewsKerouac

Talking of smear campaigns...

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN17R2DJ

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/great-for-europe-reaction-to-macro

So all in Brussels have been falling over themselves to interfere in the French election by telling the French to vote Macron
and now they plan to sabotage the 2nd vote at the behest of the French establishment.
What gets me is that they don't even care anymore, it is all done out in the open.
They are fecking desperate.

In the EU there are no principles, no standards, words are meaningless, promises empty, officials corrupt.
Total weakness.

...I honestly think it would be a good idea to have International observers at the second vote.
The French and European elites can not be trusted not to interfere and rig the result.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 1:13]

French presidential election run off. on 10:54 - May 6 with 1030 viewsShaky

Team Vlad strikes again:
+++++++++++++++
Emmanuel Macron's campaign hacked on eve of French election

The French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron has been targeted by a “massive and coordinated” hacking attack just hours before voters go to the polls, according to his campaign team.

Macron, who opinion polls suggest should win Sunday’s vote by 60% to his rival Marine Le Pen’s 40%, was unable to respond to the alleged attack because of a ban on electioneering in the run up to the opening of polling stations.

Tens of thousands of internal emails and other documents, some said to be false, were released online overnight on Friday as the midnight deadline to halt campaigning passed.

Macron’s En Marche! team said it was a clear attempt to destabilise the election. Faced with the “gravity of the situation” it would be taking all steps to throw light on who was behind the “unusual operation”.

Macron announced two days ago that he was taking legal action after Le Pen made a remark implying he had an offshore bank account in the Bahamas.

On Saturday morning, France’s presidential electoral authority, the CNCCEP, asked the media to avoid publishing information from the leaked documents and reminded them of their responsibilities given the seriousness of the election.

“The publishing of false information falls under the law, particularly criminal law,” it wrote.

Neither candidate could comment on the hacking because of the ban on communications and polls before the polling stations open at 8am on Sunday.

Article L49 of the electoral code states it is illegal to “broadcast to the public by any means of electronic communication anything that could be considered electoral propaganda” or for anyone to “bring to public attention any new element of electoral argument at a time when the target has no possibility to provide a useful response before the end of the election campaign”.

Around nine gigabytes of data was posted by a user called EMLEAKS to the document-sharing site Pastebin that allows anonymous posting. It was not immediately clear who was responsible.

En Marche! confirmed the hack, saying it had been the “victim of a massive and coordinated hack … which has given rise to the diffusion on social media of various internal information”.

The documents were posted as #MacronLeaks on social networks in the .eml format and linked to Pastebin. Le Monde reported that the first documents were relayed via the 4chan forum, which it said was favoured by far-right American groups and on English-language, pro-Trump Twitter accounts. They were then relayed to WikiLeaks.

The En Marche! statement said the data consisted of “diverse documents, such as emails, accounting documents and contracts” hacked several weeks ago from the personal and professional accounts of some of the movement’s staffers.

“Coming in the final hours of the campaign, this operation clearly amounts to democratic destabilisation as was seen in the United States,” it said, adding that En Marche! had “consistently been targeted by such initiatives” throughout the campaign.

It said “many false documents” had been added to genuine stolen documents on social media “in order to sow doubt and disinformation” as part of an operation “clearly intended to harm the movement”.

The authentic documents were all lawful, however, and “reflected the normal functioning of an election campaign”, the statement said. Their publication “does not alarm us as to the prospect of any questions being raised about their legality”.

The WikiLeaks website posted a Twitter link to the cache of documents, saying it “contains many tens of thousands (of) emails, photos, attachments up to April 24, 2017”. It indicated it was not responsible for the leak itself.

A French interior ministry official declined to comment, citing French rules barring any remarks liable to influence an election. The ban remains in place until all polling stations have closed at 8pm on Sunday.

Five opinion polls published on Friday forecast that Macron would win the election with a share of 62-63%, comfortably defeating his National Front rival in France’s most turbulent and potentially significant presidential race in decades.

A top official from Front National, Florian Philippot, asked on Twitter whether the leaked documents “would reveal anything that investigative journalism had kept quiet”.

Macron’s team has previously blamed Russian interests for repeated attempts to hack its systems during the campaign, saying on 26 April it had been the target of unsuccessful attempts to steal email credentials since January. The Kremlin has denied any involvement.

During a visit by Le Pen to Moscow in March, Vladimir Putin said Russia had no intention of meddling in the elections, but analysts said the meeting implicitly signaled support for the Front National.

En Marche! banned certain Russian media from campaign events.
Trend Micro, a cybersecurity firm, said last month that a hacking group, believed to be part of a Russian intelligence unit, was targeting Macron and his campaign team, adding that it appeared to be the same Fancy Bear group behind the hacking of Democratic campaign officials before last year’s US presidential election.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/06/emmanuel-macron-targeted-by-hackers

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

French presidential election run off. on 13:02 - May 7 with 971 viewsEbo

French presidential election run off. on 07:05 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

Good grief, mun, she's nothing of the sort. Holocaust denial indeed!

Le Pen is following the same tactics, to the letter, as any populist leader who tries to disguise their fascism as national sentiments. Saying what you said is such an insult to history books it hurts.

French presidential election run off. on 13:19 - May 7 with 955 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 13:02 - May 7 by Ebo

Le Pen is following the same tactics, to the letter, as any populist leader who tries to disguise their fascism as national sentiments. Saying what you said is such an insult to history books it hurts.

Didn't she disown her Holocaust denying father?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

French presidential election run off. on 13:25 - May 7 with 952 viewsEbo

French presidential election run off. on 13:19 - May 7 by waynekerr55

Didn't she disown her Holocaust denying father?

Not as far as I know but her party - go google it's history. Quite shocking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024