Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 22:13 - Apr 23 with 1069 viewsQJumpingJack

http://www.swanseacity.net//news/article/jack-to-a-king-heads-to-new-york-247495

does anyone know if Kaplan, Levien and Donovan attended these screenings in New York?
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 22:16 - Apr 23 with 1054 viewsNeathJack

I just threw up in my mouth a bit, especially after reading Leigh F*cking Dineen's comments.
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 22:16 - Apr 23 with 1047 viewsDarran

They were probably on the guest list.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 13:44 - Apr 24 with 827 viewsPURe_Evil

Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 22:16 - Apr 23 by NeathJack

I just threw up in my mouth a bit, especially after reading Leigh F*cking Dineen's comments.

Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 13:46 - Apr 24 with 824 viewsPURe_Evil

I think we should find that girl and make her eat cornflakes with vodka as half time entertainment.
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 14:40 - Apr 24 with 757 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen having yet another jolly him and his family and friends just love them.
Milking us right to the end. Sooner the clueless idiot leaves our club the better. He has the skin of a rhino.

Optimisticjack

Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 15:59 - Apr 24 with 662 viewsBarrySwan

It's not really a film is it? Just a bunch of interviews with the odd football clip chucked in.

No narrator, no time line, not even a sequence of which divisions the team was in and how the story of rising up and winning promtion from each division took place.

If you weren't already a long term Swans fan you wouldn't have a clue what was going on

It is of vague interest to Swans fans for the odd action shot.But as a film project Mal Pope should be dragged to the Liberty on a matchday, hauled onto the pitch and shaken upside down so at least the money in his pockets can make a start on what he surely should be forced to pay back for making the biggest turkey this side of Christmas.
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 16:09 - Apr 24 with 635 viewsbudegan

Is the Trust fairly represented in it?
Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 16:14 - Apr 24 with 621 viewsPURe_Evil

Jack To A King - New York Screening - 2015 on 16:09 - Apr 24 by budegan

Is the Trust fairly represented in it?

Are they even mentioned in it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024