Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner 06:02 - Apr 24 with 3865 viewsTummer_from_Texas

...and not only with his play on the pitch on Saturday.

Leon also passed out 25 DVD's of Jack To A King, and directed his young teammates to learn their history, pronto.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4438014/Leon-Britton-gives-Swa

Guess he didn't consult with Planet Swans about that discredited pile of lying, self-serving propaganda, eh?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 6:09]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:42 - Apr 24 with 1097 viewsDarran

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:37 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/175661/congratulations-t

Mega lolz.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:46 - Apr 24 with 1094 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:32 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

You didn't.

But given that you said that the sellers could take us no further, then, in the absence of money being put into the club, it's difficult to see what you could possibly mean.

Perhaps some other skill?

that's right Lisa I didn't, now run along, I'm sure you must have some ironing or cleaning that needs doing.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:47 - Apr 24 with 1091 viewsNirvana

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:37 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/175661/congratulations-t

Thanks Lisa, saved me a little bit of time and a lot of frustration.

That is some thread in hindsight, but it shouldn't have even felt right to post at the time either. Only on page 1 so can't wait to see what unfolds, but that OP is hideous and indefensible.

"effort and hard work they have put into running our club"

JESUS FFUKKINGG CHRIST that is rich. Just like Huw. Off the backs of all the "facking" supporters who aren't. Jenkins out.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 1091 viewsPURe_Evil

Dickhead.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 1071 viewsSwanjaxs

Enjoyed reading through that 🖒 safe to say the majority of PS regulars were spot on in "calling out " Jenkins for being greedy devious c#@t from the off, whereas one or two will be cleaning egg off there faces for kissing his fat deceitful ass.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 1067 viewsPURe_Evil

Tummer please dont come back to Swansea with those views - you won't find many people who agree with you.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 1059 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:17 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

No your pro chairman and American owners if you were pro Swansea city you would be a lot more scathing of Huw Jenkins and not having sly digs at the fans in this thread. If there's one thing I hate is a shady liar, just ask your mate Huw.

By starting a thread defending HJ by putting the majority of the blame for our situation on one of the only bad things - I think we can all agree - had nothing to do with Jenkins (Bob Bradley), I don't see how that makes me pro-American owners. In fact, that would suggest that I'm placing more blame on Levien, Kaplan, and Landon Donovan (who, circumstantial evidence suggests, had some part in BB's hiring) than the majority of y'all, who IMO have focused too much of your anger at HJ.

Thanks for calling me sly though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:54 - Apr 24 with 1037 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:51 - Apr 24 by PURe_Evil

Tummer please dont come back to Swansea with those views - you won't find many people who agree with you.

Understood.

Login to get fewer ads

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:56 - Apr 24 with 1021 viewsploppy

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:54 - Apr 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Understood.

Don't let that stop you though.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 918 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 16:35 - Apr 24 by swan_si

I hate Huw, I'm pro Swansea
I hate Huw, I'm pro Swansea

shut up you plum, does everybody have to agree with your opinion, too many green eyed monsters on here, my club, our club, it's the club I've supported since my Gran was pregnant with my mother, blah, blah, f**king blah.

Fk off you bellend.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 911 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 17:52 - Apr 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

By starting a thread defending HJ by putting the majority of the blame for our situation on one of the only bad things - I think we can all agree - had nothing to do with Jenkins (Bob Bradley), I don't see how that makes me pro-American owners. In fact, that would suggest that I'm placing more blame on Levien, Kaplan, and Landon Donovan (who, circumstantial evidence suggests, had some part in BB's hiring) than the majority of y'all, who IMO have focused too much of your anger at HJ.

Thanks for calling me sly though.

He lied to the trust and the fans and probably the buyers whilst pretending to be a die hard fan, christ I cannot put it any more simple for you and your singing his praises. You just don't get it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 22:20 - Apr 24 with 873 viewsPURe_Evil

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 21:55 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

He lied to the trust and the fans and probably the buyers whilst pretending to be a die hard fan, christ I cannot put it any more simple for you and your singing his praises. You just don't get it.

Haven't you seen Jack to a King?
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 02:00 - Apr 25 with 803 viewsLoyal

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 15:47 - Apr 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Guilty as charged. I'm pro-Swansea City.

I'm anti criminality.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 02:02 - Apr 25 with 799 viewsPURe_Evil

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 02:00 - Apr 25 by Loyal

I'm anti criminality.

I'm anti-c*nt.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 02:12 - Apr 25 with 794 viewsStarsky

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 15:47 - Apr 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Guilty as charged. I'm pro-Swansea City.

With respect... I'm really struggling to see how you can have this opinion of HJ.

If you are pro Swansea City, you can't start threads ridiculing posters who want HJ gone for his treachery. Will you be taking the same line with the Trust?

You're trying to run with the hare and the hounds.

It's just the internet, init.

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:01 - Apr 25 with 670 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 21:50 - Apr 24 by Smellyplumz

Fk off you bellend.

plumz, or would you rather be called smelly? no need to be like that I thought we could be friends, after all we're 1 big family.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 667 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:01 - Apr 25 by swan_si

plumz, or would you rather be called smelly? no need to be like that I thought we could be friends, after all we're 1 big family.

Mr plumz to you.

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:07 - Apr 25 with 655 viewsswan_si

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:04 - Apr 25 by Smellyplumz

Mr plumz to you.

then Mr Plumz it is then.
So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 19:16 - Apr 25 with 624 viewsLoyal

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 02:02 - Apr 25 by PURe_Evil

I'm anti-c*nt.

Hand in hand with this lot mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 08:03 - Apr 26 with 549 viewsSmellyplumz

So Leon last week really stepped up as a leader, not only with the team dinner on 18:07 - Apr 25 by swan_si

then Mr Plumz it is then.

👍😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024