Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Geordies up 21:19 - Apr 24 with 1625 viewsOldjack

Won't stay up with that team , will need a very busy summer and deep pockets . I see Jon jo still barking orders and pointing at everyone as per

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Geordies up on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 1580 viewsperchrockjack

Seems he made a good move

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Geordies up on 21:38 - Apr 24 with 1576 viewsDarran

Geordies up on 21:36 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

Seems he made a good move

Yeah he never got relegated last season at all it was all a fuçking dream.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Geordies up on 21:47 - Apr 24 with 1539 viewsperchrockjack

Not in mood Darren.this little boy blue is pretty thought provoking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Geordies up on 06:45 - Apr 25 with 1305 viewsRevJames

Benitez is right though.

The Championship is very physical and demanding with up to 3 games a week. If we go down, we're going to need some major pruning and a real spine to the team in order to compete.
Geordies up on 07:10 - Apr 25 with 1263 viewsJackanapes

Did Burnley come straight back up? I don't recall. They didn't change an awful lot and they aren't particularly physical(like Hull for instance) Dyche was given time and NOT sacked after a relegation.
Whatever happens we have to keep Clement. Be nice to have a manager last a couple of years.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Geordies up on 09:48 - Apr 25 with 1128 viewsjackjackjackjack

Geordies up on 07:10 - Apr 25 by Jackanapes

Did Burnley come straight back up? I don't recall. They didn't change an awful lot and they aren't particularly physical(like Hull for instance) Dyche was given time and NOT sacked after a relegation.
Whatever happens we have to keep Clement. Be nice to have a manager last a couple of years.

Burnley and Newcastle are the only relegated teams in the last 7 years to get automatic promotion the next season.

It'll be tough for us to get out of the Championship.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Geordies up on 10:09 - Apr 25 with 1105 viewsjack247

Geordies up on 09:48 - Apr 25 by jackjackjackjack

Burnley and Newcastle are the only relegated teams in the last 7 years to get automatic promotion the next season.

It'll be tough for us to get out of the Championship.

*if we get relegated
Geordies up on 10:42 - Apr 25 with 1067 viewsBloodyhills

Will be interesting to see if Ashley gets his hand in his pocket.

If not Benitz is hinting he might walk.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Geordies up on 12:52 - Apr 25 with 1001 viewsAnotherJohn

As I watched Newcastle last night I was thinking they would need money to stay up, and that brought to mind our own chances of a return following relegation. It will be very difficult second time round to find the level of investment needed. We can't expect to luck out by landing Laudrup, Michu and Chico next time. It would have cost far less to stay up than to get promoted again, and even that proved too much of an ask for our Board.
Geordies up on 16:56 - Apr 25 with 902 viewswaynekerr55

Money isn't everything in staying in the league. Look at us for the first couple of years.

Having a defined system/style of play with cost effective recruitment is key for this. Let's hope we can have that, although I hope that Huw finally loses his ninth life and fúcks off out of our club for good.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Geordies up on 18:40 - Apr 25 with 851 viewsOldjack

Geordies up on 16:56 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Money isn't everything in staying in the league. Look at us for the first couple of years.

Having a defined system/style of play with cost effective recruitment is key for this. Let's hope we can have that, although I hope that Huw finally loses his ninth life and fúcks off out of our club for good.

That's when we played total football with some cheap bargains, Newcastle don't shop at the bargain basement shops let alone play total football

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024