Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... 21:47 - Apr 24 with 2451 viewsbyron

Great news for anyone who likes travelling to the Far East, India or even Oz. Didn't see that coming, game changer for that airport which might well give it a considerable boost, which lets face it, its needed forever. Great airline too, went to India with them in 2004, quality.

Benny

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 2439 viewsLord_Bony

Hmm very interesting...wonder how competitive their prices are...if its 100 quid cheaper from Bristol people will still go there.

Would love to fly somewhere like that from Cardiff.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/cardiff-airport-doha-qatar-a

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 21:56 - Apr 24 with 2431 viewssherpajacob

I once flew to Doha with Qatar airways, very efficient and would happily fly with them again.

In Doha airport, I used the gents and in there was what I can only describe as a communal rugby club style bath. Which many local gentlemen were using.

Anyway good news for rhoose airport, certainly opens up the middle and far east and Australasia, without having to go via Amsterdam.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:13 - Apr 24 with 2382 viewsbyron

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 21:52 - Apr 24 by Lord_Bony

Hmm very interesting...wonder how competitive their prices are...if its 100 quid cheaper from Bristol people will still go there.

Would love to fly somewhere like that from Cardiff.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/cardiff-airport-doha-qatar-a

This post has been edited by an administrator

Big airline so prices should be same as London.

Benny

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:17 - Apr 24 with 2373 viewsKilkennyjack

Perfect perhaps for new millionaires from the Swansea area who may need to get away pretty soon ..... just saying .....

Beware of the Risen People

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 2373 viewsCooperman

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:13 - Apr 24 by byron

Big airline so prices should be same as London.

But without the need to go to London.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:27 - Apr 24 with 2345 viewsbyron

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:18 - Apr 24 by Cooperman

But without the need to go to London.

World Cup coming up too.....

Benny

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:33 - Apr 24 with 2333 viewsbuilthjack

The £70,000 per year people will use this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 23:00 - Apr 24 with 2275 viewsStarsky

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 22:33 - Apr 24 by builthjack

The £70,000 per year people will use this

They're the ones with cruise control on their cars heading to Liverpool soon

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 2017 viewsPacemaker

I fly long haul regularly and would use Cardiff over London if the flights were available. Driving back to S Wales after twenty odd hours flying is no fun.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 1984 viewsCooperman

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 17:40 - Apr 25 by Pacemaker

I fly long haul regularly and would use Cardiff over London if the flights were available. Driving back to S Wales after twenty odd hours flying is no fun.

Same here. I gave up on Cardiff as I had consecutive missed connections in Amsterdam. Admittedly not the fault of Cardiff airport but enough of a nuisance to mean using Heathrow.

I've used Doha once as a connection and it's much slicker than Amsterdam is ever likely to be; it's a relatively new airport and the layout is passenger friendly. Qatar Airways and BA share the same frequent flyer currency so it could be win win.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 18:51 - Apr 25 with 1944 viewspikeypaul

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 18:04 - Apr 25 by Cooperman

Same here. I gave up on Cardiff as I had consecutive missed connections in Amsterdam. Admittedly not the fault of Cardiff airport but enough of a nuisance to mean using Heathrow.

I've used Doha once as a connection and it's much slicker than Amsterdam is ever likely to be; it's a relatively new airport and the layout is passenger friendly. Qatar Airways and BA share the same frequent flyer currency so it could be win win.

Flown a few times with them to the Far East via Doha. Great airline.

KLM used to be good with its hopper plane from Cardiff to Amsterdam but prices went up
a lot compared to Heathrow prices.

If Qatar from Cardiff can stay within £70 of Heathrow prices it's a goer for me.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 19:38 - Apr 25 with 1906 viewsJack_Kass

Shame they can't seem to get a decent itinerary to the States going.

Crazy when it costs over £1000 more at times to fly from Cardiff to JFK via Amsterdam, then it does through LHR.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 19:59 - Apr 25 with 1882 viewsrock1n

Billy brexit won't like this

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 20:03 - Apr 25 with 1874 viewsFlashberryjack

Qatar Airlines hub at Cardiff.... on 19:59 - Apr 25 by rock1n

Billy brexit won't like this

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024