Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game Sunday 07:18 - Apr 25 with 2076 viewsfbreath

Have got to work this weekend and will be in London staying in Chiswick area. Can anyone recommend where to watch Swans game Sunday and the boxing Saturday night. Driving back Sunday evening

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Game Sunday on 07:41 - Apr 25 with 2059 viewsepaul

I imagine it'll be on in lots of pubs, they'll have both on the big screen at the F3K next door to West Kensington stn. You may gave to pay a quid to get in for the boxing

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Game Sunday on 12:50 - Apr 25 with 1893 viewsGlyn1

epaul's recommendation of the F3K (Famous Three Kings) next to West Kensington station is a good one. Large screens, Brains beer and it will be full of Man Utd and Swans supporters without any trouble.

However, he's wrong about lots of pubs in Chiswick showing sports on TV as I discovered when I went all along Chiswick High Road one afternoon unsuccessfully trying to find one that still showed football. I ended up in bleeding Hammersmith and missed the first half of a Swans match.

But one pub in Chiswick that, I now know, definitely shows football matches is The Gunnersbury, 590 Chiswick High Road which is directly opposite Gunnersbury Railway Station.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 12:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Game Sunday on 21:37 - Apr 25 with 1766 viewsspiderboy

Its boxing night sat??? errr.fuk where I been??.I,v just lost errr?? 8 months of my life!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024