Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? 11:37 - Apr 25 with 7035 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: "That is because, for decades, the Labour Party has taken people for granted in Wales — just as it has in other communities across Britain."

Maybe this is the time that the chickens finally came home to roost? Wales ignored by Cardiff centric and Cardiff biased Welsh Labour. The end result of Welsh Labour economic partition thats only priority has been Cardiff and SE Wales. Looks like keep em poor to keep em voting Labour strategy has outlived its purpose?

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/coalition-chaos-wales-may-labour-12939629

Argus!

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:39 - Apr 27 with 1088 viewsperchrockjack

People who vote conservative are basically vermin according to our chums on here

Plenty vote conservative in Wales, always will.

Plenty more might well do so, thus slamming this obsession with rich boy posh bitch class war which is killing this island

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:46 - Apr 27 with 1082 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:39 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

People who vote conservative are basically vermin according to our chums on here

Plenty more might well do so, thus slamming this obsession with rich boy posh bitch class war which is killing this island

Well if the polls are right Wales could be about to vote Tory en masses for the first time in decades. Tories 10% ahead of Labour in a Welsh poll earlier this week.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:00 - Apr 27 with 1057 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:46 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

Well if the polls are right Wales could be about to vote Tory en masses for the first time in decades. Tories 10% ahead of Labour in a Welsh poll earlier this week.

Anyone on her been asked (polled)?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:10 - Apr 27 with 1041 viewsrock1n

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:39 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

I don't know why you worry yourself mate.

I think I'm a pretty reasonable guy in my private life try to look out for the poor etc. I just happen to believe the State doesn't hold all the answers.

I know there are people out there who will despise me for having voted Tory but I frankly couldn't give a feck it's up to them.

I have some great friends who vote labour and in my own family. The key is just to smile and get on with your life. The only thing I'd say is that it's hardly going to attract people to your cause

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:10 - Apr 27 with 1037 viewsblueytheblue

Hearing Cardiff council could go to a Cons/Lib Dem coalition. Which is really bad news for the one issue I'm concerned about on a local basis.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:21 - Apr 27 with 1023 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:10 - Apr 27 by blueytheblue

Hearing Cardiff council could go to a Cons/Lib Dem coalition. Which is really bad news for the one issue I'm concerned about on a local basis.

And what local issue are you concerned about ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:24 - Apr 27 with 1017 viewsperchrockjack

Rock

Trust me,I worry only a bout immediate family.
Content

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:43 - Apr 27 with 1004 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Plenty of vermin in wales Perchie

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:51 - Apr 27 with 994 viewslondonlisa2001

If there is any MP that absolutely deserves to lose their seat, it surely has to be that moron in Swansea West.

Bizarre though it may seem I really wouldn't be that surprised to see Swansea West lost for Labour.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 20:51]
Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:55 - Apr 27 with 986 viewsDDCH

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:51 - Apr 27 by londonlisa2001

If there is any MP that absolutely deserves to lose their seat, it surely has to be that moron in Swansea West.

Bizarre though it may seem I really wouldn't be that surprised to see Swansea West lost for Labour.

I couldn't agree with you more. The man is an absolute charlatan and has done nothing for the area since he has been MP.

I can't find any other answer than 'labour' when I ask people why they are voting for him

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 21:06 - Apr 27 with 971 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:51 - Apr 27 by londonlisa2001

It would need to be a seismic swing but I wouldn't rule it out the way the polls are looking (with all the caveats that come with polls these days).

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 21:18 - Apr 27 with 961 viewsrock1n

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 21:06 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

It would need to be a seismic swing but I wouldn't rule it out the way the polls are looking (with all the caveats that come with polls these days).

Labour will win - we deserve the Cardiff bias people have no balls

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 954 viewsDDCH

He wont be getting my vote this time. If Labour put up a hard working local candidate that could change, but that drip...no thanks

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 09:48 - Apr 28 with 904 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:10 - Apr 27 by blueytheblue

Not dodging my question are you ? :- what local issue are you concerned about ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:00 - Apr 29 with 862 viewstrampie

Still dodging the question blueytheblue - what local issue concerns you ?

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:14 - Apr 29 with 855 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:00 - Apr 29 by trampie

Still dodging the question blueytheblue - what local issue concerns you ?

It's a local issue for local people only, trampie. Nothing for (g)nats to get involved with really...

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:24 - Apr 29 with 850 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:14 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

It's a local issue for local people only, trampie. Nothing for (g)nats to get involved with really...

What is it ?, you alluded to it a couple of times now, would it not effect Plaid voters in the location ?

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:32 - Apr 29 with 845 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:24 - Apr 29 by trampie

What is it ?, you alluded to it a couple of times now, would it not effect Plaid voters in the location ?

Oh, almost certainly it would trampie.

Problem is however a very simpified version of the issue has been portrayed on social media. Let's just say Lib Dems, Cons, Plaid and independents have all banged the wrong drum from utter ignorance; we've dealt with facts. When I say ignorance, I also mean they are happy the same issue hasn't affected them hence have no motivation to resolve it.

As much as I hate being fair to Labour, they are the only ones who looked at actual evidence with regards to the issue. Haven't sorted it due to not wanting to lose too many votes pre-election.

Having said that, if Labour could retain power via a coalition by stitching us up on this issue, then they would.

Trampie, it's a very localised issue. I'm not going to go into it for the following reasons.

a) You're the only one here who would give a sh*t.
b) It could geo-locate my good self and quite frankly given the high level of stalkers I have here, that would be silly.
c) It's wayyyyy too long to effectively go into.
d) ECB would make pithy comments.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:36 - Apr 29 with 837 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:32 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Problem is however a very simpified version of the issue has been portrayed on social media. Let's just say Lib Dems, Cons, Plaid and independents have all banged the wrong drum from utter ignorance; we've dealt with facts. When I say ignorance, I also mean they are happy the same issue hasn't affected them hence have no motivation to resolve it.

As much as I hate being fair to Labour, they are the only ones who looked at actual evidence with regards to the issue. Haven't sorted it due to not wanting to lose too many votes pre-election.

Having said that, if Labour could retain power via a coalition by stitching us up on this issue, then they would.

Trampie, it's a very localised issue. I'm not going to go into it for the following reasons.

b) It could geo-locate my good self and quite frankly given the high level of stalkers I have here, that would be silly.

Will you tell us if I promise not to be pithy? Because now you've mentioned me I'm intrigued.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:38 - Apr 29 with 835 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:36 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

Will you tell us if I promise not to be pithy? Because now you've mentioned me I'm intrigued.

Nope.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:39 - Apr 29 with 833 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:38 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Nope.

Boo. I might be able to offer sage advice. Gissa clue.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:42 - Apr 29 with 827 viewsblueytheblue

Advice isn't needed, sorry. Hard work of several residents has skewered the main problems, council wriggling like worms over it.

Anyway, this is wayyyyy off topic. My initial point was there are good indications Labour will lose control of Cardiff council.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:51 - Apr 29 with 822 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:32 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Cant see what the big deal is, you are one strange hombre, a Cardiff fan on a Swansea board with pro Tory/Jewish/Unionist/English views.
Nobody is going to stalk you, what a mental poop thing to think, is it some kind of strange Jewish issue going on that you think boyo's wont understand ?

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 814 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 16:51 - Apr 29 by trampie

Cant see what the big deal is, you are one strange hombre, a Cardiff fan on a Swansea board with pro Tory/Jewish/Unionist/English views.
Nobody is going to stalk you, what a mental poop thing to think, is it some kind of strange Jewish issue going on that you think boyo's wont understand ?

I've been stalked, trampie. It happens when you're famous.

To be honest, trampie, you might want to stop coming out with comments like "is it some kind of strange Jewish issue going on that you think boyo's wont understand".

It's utter bollocks for one and the phrasing might lead people to conclude you have a problem with Jews, which I'm sure you don't really have...

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 17:28 - Apr 29 with 802 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 17:01 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

I've been stalked, trampie. It happens when you're famous.

To be honest, trampie, you might want to stop coming out with comments like "is it some kind of strange Jewish issue going on that you think boyo's wont understand".

It's utter bollocks for one and the phrasing might lead people to conclude you have a problem with Jews, which I'm sure you don't really have...

So you say you are famous and you say you have been stalked, your a Cardiff football fan that spends hours on a Swansea football board, you have connections to the Jewish faith and you are a Tory who is pro English and pro Unionist, do you support the Brit Nat Queen as well ?

I will say what I like, if you don't want to say what your local issue is then that's fine but you have brought been asked on yourself as you have mentioned this 'local issue' a few times and have even named another poster in relation to this matter but still refuse to say what the issue is.

Blueytheblue out of interest are you of Egyptian descent ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024