Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? 11:37 - Apr 25 with 7040 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: "That is because, for decades, the Labour Party has taken people for granted in Wales — just as it has in other communities across Britain."

Maybe this is the time that the chickens finally came home to roost? Wales ignored by Cardiff centric and Cardiff biased Welsh Labour. The end result of Welsh Labour economic partition thats only priority has been Cardiff and SE Wales. Looks like keep em poor to keep em voting Labour strategy has outlived its purpose?

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/coalition-chaos-wales-may-labour-12939629

Argus!

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 18:45 - Apr 29 with 805 viewstrampie

Is there a chance Plaid could be top dogs in Wales at the next Assembly elections ?, I seen a long range Assembly poll and its not out of the question.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 18:49 - Apr 29 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 18:45 - Apr 29 by trampie

Is there a chance Plaid could be top dogs in Wales at the next Assembly elections ?, I seen a long range Assembly poll and its not out of the question.

Four years away? Who knows. The landscape will have changed massively by then.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 18:59 - Apr 29 with 793 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 17:28 - Apr 29 by trampie

So you say you are famous and you say you have been stalked, your a Cardiff football fan that spends hours on a Swansea football board, you have connections to the Jewish faith and you are a Tory who is pro English and pro Unionist, do you support the Brit Nat Queen as well ?

I will say what I like, if you don't want to say what your local issue is then that's fine but you have brought been asked on yourself as you have mentioned this 'local issue' a few times and have even named another poster in relation to this matter but still refuse to say what the issue is.

Blueytheblue out of interest are you of Egyptian descent ?

I've said before I'm anti-royalty.

That's your problem trampie. You think in narrow lines. Can't see the reality. Blind adherence to party group think, have to agree with everything.

I've explained to ECB what the issue is and he's confirmed it is extremely boring. I can't in all honesty bore you with it and thus risk you losing any more brain cells. You seem to be making it into some massive state secret kind of thing. The point was I'm voting for Labour in the council elections due to this local issue. General election, voting Tory. Everything else you're making out to be bigger than it really is. Why, who knows?

You can indeed say what you like, it's your reputation not mine...

EDIT: Egyptian? That's a bit random, even for you.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 19:00]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:10 - Apr 29 with 783 viewstrampie

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 18:59 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

I've said before I'm anti-royalty.

That's your problem trampie. You think in narrow lines. Can't see the reality. Blind adherence to party group think, have to agree with everything.

I've explained to ECB what the issue is and he's confirmed it is extremely boring. I can't in all honesty bore you with it and thus risk you losing any more brain cells. You seem to be making it into some massive state secret kind of thing. The point was I'm voting for Labour in the council elections due to this local issue. General election, voting Tory. Everything else you're making out to be bigger than it really is. Why, who knows?

You can indeed say what you like, it's your reputation not mine...

EDIT: Egyptian? That's a bit random, even for you.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 19:00]

As regards your reputation, I had to potentially save your bacon over the Ched Evans case, I see you don't want to say on the open forum and guess you have been using the pm facility, so pm and privacy it will have to be then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:12 - Apr 29 with 781 viewsexiledclaseboy

I cam confirm that Bluey's "local issue" is indeed exceptionally boring and of no consequence to anyone outside his immediate locality. I hope he gets permission to build that synagogue in Splott.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:19 - Apr 29 with 771 viewsblueytheblue

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:12 - Apr 29 by exiledclaseboy

I cam confirm that Bluey's "local issue" is indeed exceptionally boring and of no consequence to anyone outside his immediate locality. I hope he gets permission to build that synagogue in Splott.

You said you wouldn't say anything.

No smoked salmon bagels for you.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:40 - Apr 29 with 751 viewsLohengrin

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 19:19 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

You said you wouldn't say anything.

No smoked salmon bagels for you.

...but it's mashed fava beans and dates for you according to Trampie!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:19 - Apr 29 with 723 viewsperchrockjack

And what is it about Judaism that riles you

Do you ever leave the valley

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Wales A Labour Stronghold? Not Anymore? on 20:33 - Apr 29 with 706 viewstrampie

If the Conservatives get the most seats in Wales, it might be a good thing for Plaid down the line, voters might desert Labour in droves once they are no longer top dog and lots of Plaids seats and target seats are seats that are contested against Labour.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024