Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan 13:14 - Apr 25 with 5521 viewsDarran

This'll make you want to vomit.

http://mobile.swanseacity.net//news/article/2016-17/usa-landon-donovan-swansea-c

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Landon Donovan on 13:26 - Apr 25 with 3604 viewsPegojack

A 'puff' piece with practically no relevance to the position we find ourselves in, fighting for our lives.
Landon Donovan on 13:29 - Apr 25 with 3589 viewsfbreath

Landon Donovan on 13:26 - Apr 25 by Pegojack

A 'puff' piece with practically no relevance to the position we find ourselves in, fighting for our lives.

He gets it

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Landon Donovan on 13:34 - Apr 25 with 3561 viewsPURe_Evil

For f*ck sake, someone is taking the piss surely?
Landon Donovan on 13:36 - Apr 25 with 3537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder how much we have paid him this season when his likely only 'advice' was to hire Bob Bradley.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Landon Donovan on 13:38 - Apr 25 with 3531 viewsWingstandwood

Please! Please! Please! Send me on a sick bag, beta-blockers /tranquilising medication and leg restraints to prevent me from kicking the wall.

They do not have a f#cking clue it was THAT very (*cough, cough, cough*) 'advisor' referred to in article that collaborated/was the driving force behind the Bob Bradley appointment!

Argus!

Landon Donovan on 13:42 - Apr 25 with 3500 viewsswancity

I wish I hadn't read that load of bollox

Cringeworthy. Epitomises all that's wrong and gone wrong with Swansea City. In a nutshell. Garbage of the highest order.

We're going to the next level mun.😢

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Landon Donovan on 13:45 - Apr 25 with 3470 viewsChief

So apart from taking an extortionate wage out of the club, what is it that you actually do boy?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Landon Donovan on 14:02 - Apr 25 with 3399 viewsDafyddHuw

Couldn't read past the first couple of sentences.

Our club is a car crash.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 14:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan on 14:06 - Apr 25 with 3381 viewslonglostjack

Landon Donovan on 13:45 - Apr 25 by Chief

So apart from taking an extortionate wage out of the club, what is it that you actually do boy?

Picking up a juicy consultants fee for doing sweet FA apart from lining the sellers pockets. I wonder what the annual return is on his investment? We'll never know because the truth is hidden in Delaware. Sickening.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Landon Donovan on 14:10 - Apr 25 with 3368 viewsWingstandwood

I actually find it offensive because it is intelligence insulting to the extreme. Taking us ALL for complete and utter mugs. It’s out and out PR-board and sell-outs propaganda bullshit.

It’s all there the complementary feel-good mood muzak telling us all how fantastic we and things are. The Huw Jenkins content is the precursor to his upcoming “clears the air statement” or dare I say complete and utter load of sh#t.

Quote: “You don’t want to come and disrupt what’s going on given what Huw (Jenkins), the fans and the city have built here."

Quote: Donovan stresses that neither Jenkins nor head coach Clement “need my advice”. .
“They know what they are doing and they are much smarter than I am. They are in this world all the time,” he adds.

Well why the f#ck has Jenkins wasted millions on players and failed to advise (STOP!) Bob Bradley's appointment then?

Holy f#cking cow!

Argus!

Landon Donovan on 14:17 - Apr 25 with 3345 viewsandypitt56

Landon Donovan on 14:10 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

I actually find it offensive because it is intelligence insulting to the extreme. Taking us ALL for complete and utter mugs. It’s out and out PR-board and sell-outs propaganda bullshit.

It’s all there the complementary feel-good mood muzak telling us all how fantastic we and things are. The Huw Jenkins content is the precursor to his upcoming “clears the air statement” or dare I say complete and utter load of sh#t.

Quote: “You don’t want to come and disrupt what’s going on given what Huw (Jenkins), the fans and the city have built here."

Quote: Donovan stresses that neither Jenkins nor head coach Clement “need my advice”. .
“They know what they are doing and they are much smarter than I am. They are in this world all the time,” he adds.

Well why the f#ck has Jenkins wasted millions on players and failed to advise (STOP!) Bob Bradley's appointment then?

Holy f#cking cow!

What is the guy smoking??

This has not been the season the Swans hoped for, but Donovan remains optimistic about what can be achieved in the future.
“The way the Premier League is going, I think the haves are moving further ahead and have-nots are fighting to keep pace,” he says.
“Maybe at some point the club can push a little higher because if you get a great manager like Paul and get the right players, you can make some strides. You can perhaps push for eighth or seventh or sixth.
“But it’s difficult, so my personal ambition would be first and foremost to stay in the Premier League, then see how far up the table we can push.”

He is right though we can push for 8 or 7th in the championship!!
Landon Donovan on 14:20 - Apr 25 with 3335 viewsjack247

Landon Donovan on 14:10 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

Holy f#cking cow!

Well if his advice was to appoint Bob Bradley, he is fcking right, no-one needs it
Landon Donovan on 14:30 - Apr 25 with 3289 viewsSmellyplumz

F uck off yanky scum!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Landon Donovan on 14:48 - Apr 25 with 3230 viewsClinton

My first reaction was that it makes me want to vomit.

Then I thought about it.
Dont be hasty. Give the man chance. Play the devils advocate. There's two sides to every story, there must be some positives to having him involved. We mustnt be bitter that the tw*t recommended some dope who didnt have a clue how to set up a team and left us in the relegation zone.

So I gave it due consideration and have come to the conclusion: I want to vomit.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Landon Donovan on 15:05 - Apr 25 with 3181 viewsmonmouth

Christ. 'Become America's club'? Look C*nty, it's Swansea's club, ok. The clue is in the name. yankeroos are welcome to follow from afar as is everybody, but the club belongs to Swansea, and always will. So stick your patronising tripe up your pipe.

Oh, and those wonderful players that 'Huw' has brought in are shit. That's why we are going to be relegated*.

*Just for Lifey, not going to get relegated as we are definitely winning at OT on Sunday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Landon Donovan on 15:17 - Apr 25 with 3151 viewswestside

why is the club coming out with sh1t like this now when total focus should be on the next four games
Landon Donovan on 15:33 - Apr 25 with 3098 viewswaynekerr55

Landon Donovan on 15:17 - Apr 25 by westside

why is the club coming out with sh1t like this now when total focus should be on the next four games

Because we have a bunch of f*cking idiots running the show, past and present.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Landon Donovan on 15:33 - Apr 25 with 3098 viewsjack247

Landon Donovan on 15:17 - Apr 25 by westside

Because it's run by Steve and Jase with Landon fcking Donovan as their adviser. This sort of nonsense may placate fans of American sports. It just riles people here. If all you have got is empty, insincere sound bites, just shut up.
Landon Donovan on 15:45 - Apr 25 with 3056 viewsWingstandwood

Landon Donovan on 15:33 - Apr 25 by jack247

Because it's run by Steve and Jase with Landon fcking Donovan as their adviser. This sort of nonsense may placate fans of American sports. It just riles people here. If all you have got is empty, insincere sound bites, just shut up.

Yeah empty, smarmy conveyor belt fed PR cr#p something David Beckham's 19 Management would be proud of. You know Beckham the squeaky clean PR-drone soundbyte regurgitator that used to act out that everybody was absolutely wonderful but? Really thought they were in his words..... "c#nts'.

Well behind the scenes and away from the phony pre-prepared scripts (actions speaks louder than words!) the Yanks and sell-outs think the same of us!

Do not fall for it folks!

Argus!

Landon Donovan on 15:45 - Apr 25 with 3056 viewsVetchfielder

More annoying PR bullsh*t trying to persuade supporters that it was such a great idea selling to Americans and that if there's legal action they hope they have the majority of fans behind them rather than behind the Trust.

There's a definite stepping up of this activity.

We also seem to be committed to sending the players on travel tiring trans-Atlantic trips every Summer purely in order to raise our profile in the US - nothing to do with playing the right level of suitable team to bed players in and giving your own real supporters more chances to see new players before the season starts.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Landon Donovan on 16:04 - Apr 25 with 2991 viewsBloodyhills

What a load of trite shite.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Landon Donovan on 16:10 - Apr 25 with 2965 viewsLoyal

What does this cnt advise about ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Landon Donovan on 17:04 - Apr 25 with 2823 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Landon Donovan on 14:02 - Apr 25 by DafyddHuw

Couldn't read past the first couple of sentences.

Our club is a car crash.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 14:02]

Same here. What an embarrassing lack of awareness.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Landon Donovan on 17:06 - Apr 25 with 2811 viewsLeonWasGod

Handed an advisory role in the summer and has just paid us his first visit. Says it all really.

We were better off without his or our new owners 'advice'.
Landon Donovan on 17:10 - Apr 25 with 2792 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Landon Donovan on 15:05 - Apr 25 by monmouth

Christ. 'Become America's club'? Look C*nty, it's Swansea's club, ok. The clue is in the name. yankeroos are welcome to follow from afar as is everybody, but the club belongs to Swansea, and always will. So stick your patronising tripe up your pipe.

Oh, and those wonderful players that 'Huw' has brought in are shit. That's why we are going to be relegated*.

*Just for Lifey, not going to get relegated as we are definitely winning at OT on Sunday.

Come on Monmouth, "America's Club" doesn't mean that at all. It simply means most popular club in America, no more than that. Like the way the Cowboys are often proclaimed to be "America's Team" (and are understandably hated for it).

That said, we are still about a thousand miles behind Chelsea, Spurs, ManU, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and even probably Everton for the rights to that claim.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024