Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read 04:03 - Apr 27 with 1542 viewsDavillin

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read.

https://whatahowler.com/seven-ways-swansea-city-can-achieve-landon-donovans-drea

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 04:26 - Apr 27 with 1533 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Start playing in Liga MX–If you want to be popular in America, you should play in the league that gets the highest TV ratings in the U.S."

Must be using old numbers. PL has been dominating the ratings since NBC made every fixture available.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 05:02 - Apr 27 with 1502 viewsStarsky

It's already been posted Tone

It's just the internet, init.

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 10:01 - Apr 27 with 1310 viewsjack247

I clicked that link mentally preparing myself for some sycophantic bollocks about how we should be grateful to have Landon advising our little club, how disgustingly we treated Bob etc.

Turns out it's just taking the piss out of the whole 'Americas club' thing. Nothing substantial but worth a read for a quick laugh.
I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 1080 viewsDavillin

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 05:02 - Apr 27 by Starsky

It's already been posted Tone

Thanks, Starsky. I looked, but missed it.

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 19:59 - Apr 27 with 1066 viewsDavillin

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 10:01 - Apr 27 by jack247

I clicked that link mentally preparing myself for some sycophantic bollocks about how we should be grateful to have Landon advising our little club, how disgustingly we treated Bob etc.

Turns out it's just taking the piss out of the whole 'Americas club' thing. Nothing substantial but worth a read for a quick laugh.

Thanks, Jack247:

I had exactly the same reactive suspicion at the title as you did, and the same response as you did after reading it.

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 1048 viewsmonmouth

I haven't seen it elsewhere. It sums up the whole charade of this ownership change. We are set up to be a laughing stock, by a bunch of incompetent yeehah tossers that are dewy eyed about a nonsensical fairy tale that they still believe.

It's a decent pisstake of the whole yankeroo circus, but it makes me a very sad panda.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 20:12 - Apr 27 with 1029 viewsOldjack

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 19:56 - Apr 27 by Davillin

Thanks, Starsky. I looked, but missed it.

this is the other pile of vomit http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/193819/landon-donovan/#4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I'm surprised no-one has posted this URL — well worth the read on 14:30 - Apr 28 with 842 viewsperchrockjack

Fab does what?

Come on ,mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024