Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predicted Premier League Table Finish 08:22 - Apr 27 with 2858 viewsLord_Bony

Bastads

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/608397/Predicted-final-Premier-League-

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 08:36 - Apr 27 with 2823 viewsandypitt56

I think that is a realistic forecast..
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 08:38 - Apr 27 with 2818 viewsLord_Bony

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 08:36 - Apr 27 by andypitt56

I agree,would be sad if we go down just one point behind Hull...all those daft throwaway matches and goals will come back to haunt us if its just one point in it.

Or even worse if its goal difference.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:05 - Apr 27 with 2767 viewsMrSwerve

A realistic prediction, but I hate to be clichéd...anything can happen. We may well beat Utd this weekend and Hull lose.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:31 - Apr 27 with 2721 viewsandypitt56

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 08:38 - Apr 27 by Lord_Bony

I agree,would be sad if we go down just one point behind Hull...all those daft throwaway matches and goals will come back to haunt us if its just one point in it.

Or even worse if its goal difference.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeh it would, but at the same time when we first got to the prem did you think that 6 years later we would still be there? I know i didn't. Okay the last couple of season have been less than fun, but my god we have had some highs in those 6 years. You take the good with the bad and in the last 12 years or so we have had more good than bad. Even if we do go down I dont believe will drop any further, we have a good infrastructure in place at the club (unless the yanks screw us over ofc, but its not in their interest, they need us in the prem to make their money).
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:32 - Apr 27 with 2719 viewshammy

Only 5 more points for us, pah; we're going to get at least 6, so it'll be fine ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:34 - Apr 27 with 2711 viewsLeonWasGod

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:05 - Apr 27 by MrSwerve

A realistic prediction, but I hate to be clichéd...anything can happen. We may well beat Utd this weekend and Hull lose.

Yep. Although Man U are a very different proposition to the team we beat up there a couple of years ago. Much better organised and disciplined with as good a defensive record as it gets in the league this year.

Obviously anything can happen, but I'd be gobsmacked if we even sneaked a point.
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:44 - Apr 27 with 2681 viewsSTID2017

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 08:36 - Apr 27 by andypitt56

Sorry but I see us getting at least two wins which gives us 37.
They predicted Burnley to get two wins out of four - that would give them 42 points. They are no great shakes and could easily lose all four games.
Also they predicted West Ham to only get one point - with three wins we would finish above them at that rate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 13:06 - Apr 27 with 2473 viewstomdickharry

Anything can happen as has in past seasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 13:40 - Apr 27 with 2402 viewsandypitt56

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 13:06 - Apr 27 by tomdickharry

Anything can happen as has in past seasons.

I think it will come down to the last game if we can get a point at utd and hull lose to southampton. then we have a good chance of staying up.
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 13:55 - Apr 27 with 2360 viewsoldcob

For predicted read guessed.
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 2133 viewsGlyn1

So they're predicting that we will draw two of our last four games and only lose once?

Which means that we would go into the last day of the season with everything still to play for and us rather than Hull as the confident team.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 19:01 - Apr 27 with 2123 viewsmonmouth

One team always comes up with the goods at the end of the season.

This year it was Crystal Palace.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 2080 viewsjackjackjackjack

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 19:01 - Apr 27 by monmouth

And Hull. They've won 3 in the last 5.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 21:41 - Apr 27 with 1954 viewsspiderboy

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 09:05 - Apr 27 by MrSwerve

And the played on!
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 22:06 - Apr 27 with 1899 viewsspiderboy

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 19:16 - Apr 27 by jackjackjackjack

And Hull. They've won 3 in the last 5.

Just had a word with the big man upstairs..
We end up with 36 pts.
he wasn't able to give me any other details but he did mention we were going to hull and back!
Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 17:26 - May 26 with 1393 viewsGlyn1

These "super computers" are basically useless at sport aren't they.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 11:51 - May 27 with 1138 viewsLord_Bony

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 17:26 - May 26 by Glyn1

These "super computers" are basically useless at sport aren't they.

This.

What a load a bleeding crap eh?

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 13:43 - May 27 with 1030 viewsmonmouth

Predicted Premier League Table Finish on 19:01 - Apr 27 by monmouth

And us.

LMAO at myself.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024