Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Season Tickets being made available......... 16:06 - Apr 28 with 1671 viewskarnataka

Just bought my son a season ticket only 5 seats from my own and last week my brother and his son managed to relocate to seats almost within arms reach of mine. A bit of sweet talk to those around us and we could all be sitting next to each other next season

Would this have been possible if the odds weren't stacked against us retaining our Prem status? Looks like many are deserting already.
New Season Tickets being made available......... on 16:12 - Apr 28 with 1646 viewsDarran

It would be interesting to know how many we've sold compared to last year that's for sure Dave.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 16:29 - Apr 28 with 1609 viewsWingstandwood

I guess some (many?) individuals have not renewed in protest. Unhappy, from being given the swivel finger and trodden upon!

Bob Bradley appointment....the deliberate reluctance/delay in team strengthening for selfish motives....... the sell-outs/yanks shenanigans and contempt for SCFC supporters/ SCST e.g. Katzen's and Van Zweeden online provocation........the sheer treachery and betrayal......the obscene greed, freeloading and parasitic leaching etc from the sellouts whom unlike Petty did should have left months back.

All will come to haunt the new American owners IMO. Their naivety and Kamikaze buiiness practice e.g. stating that Huw Jenkins is here for a long ride and that preposterous Landon Donovan PR-shite this week. Season ticket desertion stuff!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 16:40]

Argus!

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 1437 viewsOldjack

I guess lining those Yanks pockets will put a few off renewing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:00 - Apr 28 with 1407 viewsWingstandwood

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 17:44 - Apr 28 by Oldjack

I guess lining those Yanks pockets will put a few off renewing

The ‘For Dummies’ book series? Auto Repair For Dummies….Excel For Dummies….Cooking Basics For Dummies, etc, etc, etc?

The Yanks/sell-outs should bring out a few new titles “Alienate Your Supporter Base For Dummies”…… “Kamikaze Business Practice For Dummies”……”Self Destructive Greed For Dummies”…..”Destroy A Football Clubs Loyal Support For Dummies”.

Not enough money for em and they’ll need a few more leeching opportunities and be forced to explore a few new avenues if the Morgan/Van Zweden travel club and Premier League gravy train etc all becomes R.I.P from a relegation.

Argus!

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:09 - Apr 28 with 1384 viewspencoedjack

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:00 - Apr 28 by Wingstandwood

The ‘For Dummies’ book series? Auto Repair For Dummies….Excel For Dummies….Cooking Basics For Dummies, etc, etc, etc?

The Yanks/sell-outs should bring out a few new titles “Alienate Your Supporter Base For Dummies”…… “Kamikaze Business Practice For Dummies”……”Self Destructive Greed For Dummies”…..”Destroy A Football Clubs Loyal Support For Dummies”.

Not enough money for em and they’ll need a few more leeching opportunities and be forced to explore a few new avenues if the Morgan/Van Zweden travel club and Premier League gravy train etc all becomes R.I.P from a relegation.

I have emailed 3 different people in the club ( in total 6 times) about moving 1 of our group to sit by us

No response from none of them ... fuking shambolic
New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 1356 viewsWingstandwood

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:09 - Apr 28 by pencoedjack

I have emailed 3 different people in the club ( in total 6 times) about moving 1 of our group to sit by us

A shower of shit, that no longer cares and the sickening thing the w#nkers that have been overseeing it? The Yanks Jenkins, Dineen, Pearlman etc. Are all leaching at the trough and would no doubt happily bleed the club of every remaining £ if they could get away with it.

BTW I used (3x's attempt failed every time) to email the club shop requiring about shirt sizes! Similar end result as you! Never a reply! Appalling!

Argus!

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 20:49 - Apr 28 with 1142 viewskarnataka

New Season Tickets being made available......... on 18:09 - Apr 28 by pencoedjack

When renewing their STs in March, my brother and his son made it known that they wanted to be be moved into the area where I have always sat then Thursday of last week, they got a call from the club asking where they wanted to be moved to and it was all sorted over the phone. One of the seats was the one next to me.

Sorry you had such a poor experience but my dealings with them with regard to season tickets and seats have always been fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024