Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Torrevieja, Alicante 18:11 - Apr 28 with 6338 viewsmorningstar

Long shot maybe, but does anyone know of anywhere that would show the last game of the season against WBA? The obvious problem of course is that all games will kick off at the same time!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Torrevieja, Alicante on 22:31 - May 2 with 1739 viewsmorningstar

Torrevieja, Alicante on 22:26 - May 2 by Algorfajack

Ha Ha, good call mate.

Unfortunately we got back here on the 18th April & my aim is not that good anymore

Thanks for the pm Col, i have replied.

Torrevieja, Alicante on 07:14 - May 3 with 1698 viewskarnataka

Torrevieja, Alicante on 15:50 - May 2 by jack247

They normally don't have great wifi Gar. Heavy buffering. I've done it and ended up using my phone as a personal data hotspot. Chomps through your data but does work. Plus the tv in the hotel may not have HDMI or allow you to select source. Worst case scenario find a quiet bar and run your Kodi box through their tv and your phone.

There's bound to be an English or Irish bar showing all games anyway though?

Last October, I was staying in a remote village (population 15 according to Wiki) in central Spain. I sat outside the only bar there which had free wifi (even though the bar was closed!) and got a brilliant stream for the Stoke away match. Just had to take my own beers! The bar owner even came out and watched part of the game with me just because Llorrente was playing.
Torrevieja, Alicante on 07:52 - May 3 with 1686 viewsmalagajack

Torrevieja, Alicante on 18:41 - Apr 28 by morningstar

Nice one Mals!

My mate says this bar is best for footy

https://www.google.es/search?q=my+life+bar+torrevieja&client=tablet-android-asus

Some dodgy looking scarves in there!!
Torrevieja, Alicante on 10:54 - May 3 with 1651 viewsLoyal

Torrevieja, Alicante on 07:52 - May 3 by malagajack

My mate says this bar is best for footy

https://www.google.es/search?q=my+life+bar+torrevieja&client=tablet-android-asus

Some dodgy looking scarves in there!!

The one celebrating Cardiff City losing at Wembley is interesting ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Torrevieja, Alicante on 12:53 - May 3 with 1630 viewsDevz00

My father in law owns a place about 5 mins from this pub —
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blarneystone-Irish-Bar/138279539574628

It’s not the best pub but decent enough. Owner is an Irish Villa fan (Emon) and he’s always put the Swans game on for me when I go there.

It’s just down the road from Torrevieja in Orihuela. Maybe contact them and ask first before going down there but it’s an option anyway.

He has 3 screens, 2 inside and one outside and he normally has 2 or 3 different games on at the same time.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Torrevieja, Alicante on 21:25 - May 3 with 1567 viewsTreorchyjack

There's loads of places (Irish bars etc) around Playa Flamenca/ La Zenia, just a few of miles from Torrevieja which all have big screens and will show a few games at once. Just a few though, so depends if it goes to the wire.
Torrevieja, Alicante on 17:39 - May 20 with 1423 viewsmorningstar

Gutted, had too postpone holiday as the wife isn't well enough too travel at the moment. Luckily we were able to change dates as we booked independently, so going on the 17th June instead.

Torrevieja, Alicante on 17:53 - May 21 with 1310 viewsZZoric

Torrevieja, Alicante on 17:39 - May 20 by morningstar

Gutted, had too postpone holiday as the wife isn't well enough too travel at the moment. Luckily we were able to change dates as we booked independently, so going on the 17th June instead.

To - two times, too

its not that difficult ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Torrevieja, Alicante on 18:51 - May 21 with 1275 viewsmorningstar

Torrevieja, Alicante on 17:53 - May 21 by ZZoric

To - two times, too

its not that difficult ffs

To, two times, too.

Its not that difficult ffs.

Corrected just for you twinky, you illiterate tvvat!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024