Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spot the Crowd 20:49 - Apr 28 with 4598 viewsstevethejack

[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 20:57]
Spot the Crowd on 20:54 - Apr 28 with 3735 viewsjackharris

There are 4,500 Newcastle fans there tonight in an allocation of 6,000.

Newcastle originally requested 10,000 before their premier league promotion was confirmed.

The 6,000 would have been sold no doubts if Newcastle needed the points to clinch a top two spot.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Spot the Crowd on 20:55 - Apr 28 with 3733 viewsNeath_Jack

It'll be like the Liberty next year if we go down.

All the Premier League fans will be gone, plus those disillusioned by our ex and current owners.

14000 average.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Spot the Crowd on 20:57 - Apr 28 with 3712 viewsstevethejack

0-1
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 20:58]
Spot the Crowd on 21:01 - Apr 28 with 3681 viewsNeathJack

Spot the Crowd on 20:55 - Apr 28 by Neath_Jack

It'll be like the Liberty next year if we go down.

All the Premier League fans will be gone, plus those disillusioned by our ex and current owners.

14000 average.

We'll be well above that next season due to season ticket sales.

The following season however.......
Spot the Crowd on 21:06 - Apr 28 with 3661 viewsNeath_Jack

Spot the Crowd on 21:01 - Apr 28 by NeathJack

We'll be well above that next season due to season ticket sales.

The following season however.......

You reckon there's been a good take up for next year?

Plus those that have gambled on us staying up so renewed just in case, who will inevitably not bother going next year.

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Spot the Crowd on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 3636 viewsNeathJack

Spot the Crowd on 21:06 - Apr 28 by Neath_Jack

Plus those that have gambled on us staying up so renewed just in case, who will inevitably not bother going next year.

I don't think it'll be a million miles off the usual take up, albeit with a bit of a drop off no doubt.

I'm sure there'll be plenty who pick and chose their games next season even if they have renewed if we go down but as is the modern convention, they still get counted in the attendance figure for some reason.

It's the season after next I'm fearful for as the season ticket drop off may be significant, particularly if we're as shite in the Championship as I'm expecting.

Oh, and 0-2
Spot the Crowd on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 3618 viewsOldjack

4000 Geordie's there ,cracking support fair do's

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Spot the Crowd on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 3571 viewslifelong

I thought they had a reasonable first half and have had their chances, Newcastle coasting now though.
Login to get fewer ads

Spot the Crowd on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 3543 viewspencoedjack

Spot the Crowd on 21:06 - Apr 28 by Neath_Jack

Better off without fans like that imo
Spot the Crowd on 22:06 - Apr 28 with 3401 viewsbuilthjack

Over 23,000 there it says!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spot the Crowd on 22:38 - Apr 28 with 3303 viewsnantywatcher

When JonJo started getting jip from the home crowd I swear the Geordies were chanting "You Jack Bastard" over and over again?
Spot the Crowd on 00:21 - Apr 29 with 3153 viewsEdmundo

Spot the Crowd on 22:38 - Apr 28 by nantywatcher

When JonJo started getting jip from the home crowd I swear the Geordies were chanting "You Jack Bastard" over and over again?

Left Cardiff earlier, group of Cardiff 'youth', following Newcastle fans and singing anti Swansea songs......they still love us see👍😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Spot the Crowd on 03:52 - Apr 29 with 3062 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I am in that top photo. The atmosphere was excellent. Cardiff were very poor. If that is the standard of a side finishing outside the relegation zone then I am confident we wont be sliding straight back down to League 1.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Spot the Crowd on 04:16 - Apr 29 with 3055 viewsCooperman

Spot the Crowd on 03:52 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am in that top photo. The atmosphere was excellent. Cardiff were very poor. If that is the standard of a side finishing outside the relegation zone then I am confident we wont be sliding straight back down to League 1.

I thought I recognised you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Spot the Crowd on 07:14 - Apr 29 with 2959 viewstaffpunk

More than I thought to be honest, Friday night,nothing to play for, live on tv.
What were you expecting?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Spot the Crowd on 07:15 - Apr 29 with 2955 viewsbuilthjack

Spot the Crowd on 03:52 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What's the pay like to wear that outfit?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spot the Crowd on 07:20 - Apr 29 with 2936 viewstaffpunk

Spot the Crowd on 22:06 - Apr 28 by builthjack

Over 23,000 there it says!

As you well know, season ticket holders are counted whether they turn up or not. The actual crowd was 18/19,000 imo. A similar thing will be happening to you a lot next season IF you get relegated, and are not up the top challenging for promotion.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Spot the Crowd on 07:36 - Apr 29 with 2903 viewstrampie

Perhaps Bluebird fans were out canvassing for Plaid Cymru ?

just like other footie fans :-

On the Welsh international message-board site a poll they ran for the last General Election came out something like 60% of posters were going to vote Plaid.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Spot the Crowd on 07:45 - Apr 29 with 2885 viewswaynekerr55

Spot the Crowd on 07:36 - Apr 29 by trampie

Perhaps Bluebird fans were out canvassing for Plaid Cymru ?

just like other footie fans :-

On the Welsh international message-board site a poll they ran for the last General Election came out something like 60% of posters were going to vote Plaid.

Maths not your strong point then Tramp?

40% of Welsh posters not voting Plaid. Leanne has much work to do...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Spot the Crowd on 07:53 - Apr 29 with 2863 viewstrampie

There is a couple of boys standing in Port Talbot in the local elections one a big Swans fan and one a big Port Talbot Town fan.
Lots of footie fans are supporting Leanne and Plaid.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Spot the Crowd on 10:20 - Apr 29 with 2690 viewsrock1n

Fair enough they have a lot of football fans supporting plaid that's persuaded me I will now vote plaid

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Spot the Crowd on 11:48 - Apr 29 with 2587 viewsacejack3065

Spot the Crowd on 07:53 - Apr 29 by trampie

There is a couple of boys standing in Port Talbot in the local elections one a big Swans fan and one a big Port Talbot Town fan.

That famous woman hater Neil McEvoy is a Cardiff fan isn't he Tramp? Figures I guess as he slots right in with their merry band of 'orrible c**ts.
Spot the Crowd on 11:52 - Apr 29 with 2582 viewsNeath_Jack

Spot the Crowd on 07:53 - Apr 29 by trampie

They've got to be the biggest family in Port Talbot, you're never more than 500 yards away from a Bam apparently

Spot the Crowd on 13:32 - Apr 29 with 2478 viewstrampie

For a fan of Welsh football or any Welsh football team then Plaid Cymru has got to be the only real option in the upcoming elections.

Spot the Crowd on 19:27 - Apr 29 with 2242 viewscostalotta

Spot the Crowd on 13:32 - Apr 29 by trampie

For a fan of Welsh football or any Welsh football team then Plaid Cymru has got to be the only real option in the upcoming elections.

Care to explain that one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024