Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheating diving kunts 13:02 - Apr 30 with 4672 viewsHighjack

When are they going to do something meaningful to stop this cancer in the game?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cheating diving kunts on 13:03 - Apr 30 with 3481 viewsSmellyplumz

Doubt it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cheating diving kunts on 14:03 - Apr 30 with 3280 viewssherpajacob

Some very simple solutions.

As in rugby league, if ref is not sure, he takes no action during game but puts it on report.

A panel then review it, and if it's a dive - 3 match ban.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cheating diving kunts on 14:05 - Apr 30 with 3247 viewsSTID2017

Should have been booked for diving. Awful decision from an awful ref.
Apart from the pen though, he was more in our favour today.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cheating diving kunts on 14:13 - Apr 30 with 3208 viewsHighjack

Cheating diving kunts on 14:05 - Apr 30 by STID2017

Should have been booked for diving. Awful decision from an awful ref.
Apart from the pen though, he was more in our favour today.

It's the big decisions that matter though. Goals are everything and a penalty is the closest thing to an open goal tap in you can get.

Something needs to be done, but unless it's the big clubs who suffer because of the cheats and incompetent officials it won't happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cheating diving kunts on 15:17 - Apr 30 with 2804 viewspikeypaul

Agreed

If it had been the other way around it would have been headline news with Jose complaing but since its against Swansea the press will hardly report it especially since it was an English diving,cheating Kant.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Cheating diving kunts on 15:21 - Apr 30 with 2768 viewsHighjack

Cheating diving kunts on 15:17 - Apr 30 by pikeypaul

Agreed

If it had been the other way around it would have been headline news with Jose complaing but since its against Swansea the press will hardly report it especially since it was an English diving,cheating Kant.

It wouldn't have been the other way round. It's never the other way round.

Cheating diving kunts on 15:28 - Apr 30 with 2734 viewsgiantstoneater

If Leon was booked for that then Man U should have picked up more yellows than they did also when Rooney went through the back of Ki he didn't even give a free kick. I also believe Rashford can consider himself lucky to be on the pitch before the penalty incident as he committed a foul and then kicked the ball away and should have been booked for a high challenge on Fernandez. I'd also like to see the challenge on Olsen in the box again as I saw it the decision went the wrong way.
Cheating diving kunts on 15:50 - Apr 30 with 2658 viewsHighjack

Another dive in the man city game is rewarded with a goal.

Login to get fewer ads

Cheating diving kunts on 15:52 - Apr 30 with 2646 viewsSTID2017

Cheating diving kunts on 15:28 - Apr 30 by giantstoneater

If Leon was booked for that then Man U should have picked up more yellows than they did also when Rooney went through the back of Ki he didn't even give a free kick. I also believe Rashford can consider himself lucky to be on the pitch before the penalty incident as he committed a foul and then kicked the ball away and should have been booked for a high challenge on Fernandez. I'd also like to see the challenge on Olsen in the box again as I saw it the decision went the wrong way.

There were several contentious issues as you mention there.
A video referee in the stand is a must for games of this magnitude to help the poor ref on the field (I'm giving him a lot of leeway there)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cheating diving kunts on 15:58 - Apr 30 with 2614 viewsgiantstoneater

Cheating diving kunts on 15:52 - Apr 30 by STID2017

A video referee in the stand is a must for games of this magnitude to help the poor ref on the field (I'm giving him a lot of leeway there)

I didn't mention the assault on the back of Llorente's legs karma was done when he had to go off injured for an awful challenge.
Cheating diving kunts on 16:53 - Apr 30 with 2497 viewstrampie

Cheating diving kunts on 15:52 - Apr 30 by STID2017

Its not just games of that magnitude it should be all Premier League games as a minimum if not all league games full stop, don't they show goals from all league games from all 4 divisions on the box ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cheating diving kunts on 16:57 - Apr 30 with 2475 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating diving kunts on 16:53 - Apr 30 by trampie

Its not just games of that magnitude it should be all Premier League games as a minimum if not all league games full stop, don't they show goals from all league games from all 4 divisions on the box ?

Yes they do, so it shows they have cameras at all the games.
Cheating diving kunts on 17:07 - Apr 30 with 2436 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cheating diving kunts on 15:28 - Apr 30 by giantstoneater

There were lots of issues You raised ther as another poster has said.
What grinds my gears is how refs step straight in with a yellow card for our players whereas others get a talking to early on in the game. An incident followed about 20 mins later where Leon had to pull out and allow the Manc player to run through as he would have been off had he mistimed his tackle.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cheating diving kunts on 18:14 - Apr 30 with 2297 viewsgiantstoneater

Cheating diving kunts on 17:07 - Apr 30 by Private_Partz

There were lots of issues You raised ther as another poster has said.
What grinds my gears is how refs step straight in with a yellow card for our players whereas others get a talking to early on in the game. An incident followed about 20 mins later where Leon had to pull out and allow the Manc player to run through as he would have been off had he mistimed his tackle.

There was a similar incident in the box when Rashford got through after a bit of luck the Swans defenders just didn`t want to know, also when Monterro got injured should have been a free-kick surely!!
Cheating diving kunts on 18:22 - Apr 30 with 2269 viewstomdickharry

Ali's dive at WH Lane this season.
Cheating diving kunts on 18:31 - Apr 30 with 2233 viewsLandore_Jack

Why doesn't the F.A hand out fines or suspensions for players that dive?

#backtojack

Cheating diving kunts on 18:36 - Apr 30 with 2203 viewsWxmJax

I believe the linesman gave the penalty, the same one that gave the Olsson free kick against Young.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cheating diving kunts on 19:13 - Apr 30 with 2097 viewstrampie

Cheating diving kunts on 18:36 - Apr 30 by WxmJax

I believe the linesman gave the penalty, the same one that gave the Olsson free kick against Young.

It was the ref.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cheating diving kunts on 19:19 - Apr 30 with 2075 viewsraynor94

Cheating diving kunts on 19:13 - Apr 30 by trampie

It was the ref.

Wrong, tramps old bean, Swarbrick was unsure hence the delay, the linesman gave him the nod from what he could see of the incident. Obviously wrong call

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cheating diving kunts on 19:21 - Apr 30 with 2064 viewsexiledclaseboy

Neither ref or linesman coukd have had a proper view of it so they guessed. Rashford cheated and as it was at Old Trafford they got a penalty. Cheats all round.

Poll: Tory leader

Cheating diving kunts on 19:26 - Apr 30 with 2042 viewsraynor94

Cheating diving kunts on 19:21 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

Neither ref or linesman coukd have had a proper view of it so they guessed. Rashford cheated and as it was at Old Trafford they got a penalty. Cheats all round.

Which, is 100% the correct answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cheating diving kunts on 19:39 - Apr 30 with 1989 viewsjacabertawe

Rashford joins a growing list of diving "big team" cheats: Alli, Costa, Sane, etc.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cheating diving kunts on 20:12 - Apr 30 with 1906 viewsheadcleaner

it will never go punished as long as the new breed of cheats are the English darlings. Rashford and Alli and Kane and Sterling all do it and do it often and then you have the likes of Owen in the studio refusing to call it out as cheating and preferring to call it clever smart play and savage refusing to in comms it will never go away. if it were still just diving foreigners they might have done something but now their own do it all the time they call it clever.

make diving a instant red card with video decisions if not have a panel for post match punishment its the only way to start addressing it.
Cheating diving kunts on 22:18 - Apr 30 with 1779 viewsNirvana

Cheating diving kunts on 18:31 - Apr 30 by Landore_Jack

Why doesn't the F.A hand out fines or suspensions for players that dive?

This would be a good question. I'd say, because they're not too concerned about it??

But they should be, and the only real way to see it stop is if you start fining the players obscene amounts for every blatant dive. The only way to get through to professional athletes is through money, and they're all aware of that.

Fine them £500,000 or more each incident and you'd see the diving stop, pretty much overnight.
Cheating diving kunts on 22:32 - Apr 30 with 1742 viewsmorningstar

Cheating diving kunts on 22:18 - Apr 30 by Nirvana

This would be a good question. I'd say, because they're not too concerned about it??

But they should be, and the only real way to see it stop is if you start fining the players obscene amounts for every blatant dive. The only way to get through to professional athletes is through money, and they're all aware of that.

Fine them £500,000 or more each incident and you'd see the diving stop, pretty much overnight.

Tvvat!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024