Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. 08:43 - May 1 with 1412 viewsJackfath

Score more goals than Everton.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 09:58 - May 1 with 1372 viewsjackson5

WIN

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:00 - May 1 with 1369 viewsDarran

Come on the boys.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:02 - May 1 with 1365 viewsLoyal

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:00 - May 1 by Darran

Come on the boys.

Why would you do that ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:03 - May 1 with 1361 viewsdailew

Play well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:07 - May 1 with 1350 viewsDarran

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:02 - May 1 by Loyal

Why would you do that ?

It was thinking of you that made me say it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:16 - May 1 with 1331 viewsHighjack

Ask the ref what Everton are paying him then offer to double it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:22 - May 1 with 1317 viewsraynor94

Play without fear, Let's do it!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:24 - May 1 with 1313 viewsVetchfielder

Hey Ash, just think of all those beaches you'll soon be visiting.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Login to get fewer ads

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:25 - May 1 with 1311 viewsHighjack

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:24 - May 1 by Vetchfielder

Yeah he needs to watch out for that lying bastard Daniel Parry on those beaches.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:31 - May 1 with 1288 viewsBanosswan

Plenty of crosses in to the box so fifty pence head can score an own goal.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 11:55 - May 1 with 1192 viewsJethroJack

Ash, a deflection into the top corner, just like Joey's against Stoke.....for old time's sake.
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 12:29 - May 1 with 1144 viewsLoyal

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:07 - May 1 by Darran

It was thinking of you that made me say it.

That's a decent explanation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 12:30 - May 1 with 1140 viewsLoyal

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:24 - May 1 by Vetchfielder

Maybe he will be shoving one up Mrs Grimes cheesy old grate ?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 03:26 - May 2 with 1012 viewsWanderer

More of the same from last Sunday please, plenty of effort, obviously would like 3 points but would much rather a cohesive, battling, spirited and attacking performance and playing with pride for that Swan on your chest.
Not asking a lot surely.
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 07:36 - May 2 with 947 viewspencoedjack

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 03:26 - May 2 by Wanderer

More of the same from last Sunday please, plenty of effort, obviously would like 3 points but would much rather a cohesive, battling, spirited and attacking performance and playing with pride for that Swan on your chest.
Not asking a lot surely.

Mr Lakaku

I wouldn't risk injury with a big move to Chelsea coming up

Best sit this one out....
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 08:56 - May 2 with 891 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Never mind a message to the players.
Here's one for the manager....
WHY DIDNT YOU PICK LEON EARLIER ???

(And b4 some genius says it......
Who's Leon Earlier)
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 09:59 - May 2 with 844 viewsdickythorpe

Go well lads!!!!
The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:02 - May 2 with 840 viewsSTID2017

Play like we did against Manure - no fear !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 10:04 - May 2 with 839 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official post your messages to the players for the Everton game thread. on 12:30 - May 1 by Loyal

Maybe he will be shoving one up Mrs Grimes cheesy old grate ?

The poet of PS strikes again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024