Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels 12:39 - May 2 with 2891 viewsjazzswan

If you can spare any Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels please send immediately to this address:-

Everton FC training ground
USM Finch Farm
Halewood
Merseyside

We need to get these guys in the right frame of mind for Saturday!
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 12:53 - May 2 with 2868 viewsSTID2017

Give Ashley a huge welcome so he knows where his loyalties lie !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 13:08 - May 2 with 2842 viewsFireboy

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 12:53 - May 2 by STID2017

Totally agree but there will still be a few who will boo him
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 13:23 - May 2 with 2796 viewsperchrockjack

Our postman is a massive Blue

He s on to it

His Christmas tip depends on this game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 15:07 - May 2 with 2710 viewshammy

I think they might be already on their way based on the Chelski game on Sunday ;)

Let's hope Ash can do us a favour so that we can give him a proper send off !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 15:43 - May 2 with 2662 viewsswans11

they have nothing to play for already qualified Europe and can't get in top 4 let's just hope they turn up and play like they don't care
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:04 - May 4 with 2419 viewsjazzswan

Everton trying ahead of Swans match
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:14 - May 4 with 2411 viewsLoyal

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 12:53 - May 2 by STID2017

I'm not sure why we should. He plays for Everton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:23 - May 4 with 2404 viewsLoyal

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:04 - May 4 by jazzswan

Everton trying ahead of Swans match

I love the palm tress on Merseyside this time of year.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 10:12 - May 4 with 2325 viewsDafyddHuw

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:14 - May 4 by Loyal

He's just another player who plays for another team now.

Couldn't give a shit for him either way.
Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 20:27 - May 4 with 2229 viewsSTID2017

Urgently needed - Surf Boards, Flip Flops and Beach Towels on 01:14 - May 4 by Loyal

It was meant to ironic -:

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024