Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne on QT 22:57 - May 4 with 7614 viewsperchrockjack

In Wigan too

Nice balanced pie eating audience

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne on QT on 22:59 - May 4 with 2906 viewsperchrockjack

Already shockingly embarrassing

And why doesn't she wash her hair

Leanne on QT on 23:24 - May 4 with 2836 viewsDarran

Leanne on QT on 22:59 - May 4 by perchrockjack

Already shockingly embarrassing

And why doesn't she wash her hair

Not being funny here but you've clearly got issues with women.
That's all you ever do is body shame and criticise them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leanne on QT on 23:50 - May 4 with 2845 viewsploppy

Has she mentioned Waaayaaaals yet?

Can't be arsed with QT anymore. Someone says something - half the audience claps. Someone gives the opposite point of view - the other half of the audience claps. Rinse and repeat. Unless it's the token comedian (-enne) or sports(wo)man, when everyone claps no matter how stupid the comment is.
Leanne on QT on 00:20 - May 5 with 2820 viewsJack_Meoff

Leanne on QT on 23:50 - May 4 by ploppy

Has she mentioned Waaayaaaals yet?

Can't be arsed with QT anymore. Someone says something - half the audience claps. Someone gives the opposite point of view - the other half of the audience claps. Rinse and repeat. Unless it's the token comedian (-enne) or sports(wo)man, when everyone claps no matter how stupid the comment is.

Can't be arsed with QT indeed. Controlled debate within the view of the Overton window. I'm wondering why people still pay the licence 'fee' anymore. A more outdated tax you couldn't make up, and for pure state propaganda. Not for me.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Leanne on QT on 07:55 - May 5 with 2677 viewssiralan

She was terrible,the rest of the panel were looking at her with pity.
Leanne on QT on 07:59 - May 5 with 2665 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne on QT on 23:24 - May 4 by Darran

Not being funny here but you've clearly got issues with women.
That's all you ever do is body shame and criticise them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny

Correct dazza. Must have been rejected by lots of women in his early life i would guess. Most men like women after all.

Leanne was outstanding last night.
Called the Tories out time and again.

If Labour was led by people like Leanne and Nicola, then Theresa Maybot would have a real fight on.

The union is all but dead.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne on QT on 08:51 - May 5 with 2636 viewsperchrockjack

She was indeed outstanding

Look at the texts on 155

It's as people throughout the UK see her

Pitiful beyond

And Wigan, fook me...

Selected Labour monkey audience

Leanne on QT on 09:21 - May 5 with 2614 viewsraynor94

Leanne on QT on 08:51 - May 5 by perchrockjack

She was indeed outstanding

Look at the texts on 155

It's as people throughout the UK see her

Pitiful beyond

And Wigan, fook me...

Selected Labour monkey audience

Sadly, have to agree she's an embarrassment on the national stage, (shudder)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne on QT on 09:30 - May 5 with 2608 viewsperchrockjack

Ray.

I felt quite sad last night ,jokes aside

I saw this unkempt woman with an exaggerated valleys accent truly shaming our native land in ...Wigan, of all places..a working class stronghold which heard her whine about "the English "

And why wear blue?

No doubt Lisa will come along soon and rip me one about what couture has to do with politics ( quite a lot actually) but looking at the reactions Britain wise ,you can see my point about Wales being seen as backward , poverty stricken and choked in a historical straight jacket

It's so sad Dafydd Wigley is no longer leading Plaid as he had some stature and class even though he was English ,by birth

Leanne on QT on 10:15 - May 5 with 2540 viewsDarran

Leanne on QT on 07:59 - May 5 by Kilkennyjack

Correct dazza. Must have been rejected by lots of women in his early life i would guess. Most men like women after all.

Leanne was outstanding last night.
Called the Tories out time and again.

If Labour was led by people like Leanne and Nicola, then Theresa Maybot would have a real fight on.

The union is all but dead.

It's utter fuçking filth Kilk.
His wife gets upset at the jokes about Liverpool on here (his words) and here he is again body shaming and abusing women.
It's a strange one that's for sure.

Leanne on QT on 12:24 - May 5 with 2505 viewsLeonWasGod

I've met her a couple of times and she comes across as a likeable person, but she does struggle in debates and isn't making much headway. Maybe time to give Adam Price a go?
Leanne on QT on 12:54 - May 5 with 2468 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne on QT on 09:30 - May 5 by perchrockjack

Ray.

I felt quite sad last night ,jokes aside

I saw this unkempt woman with an exaggerated valleys accent truly shaming our native land in ...Wigan, of all places..a working class stronghold which heard her whine about "the English "

And why wear blue?

No doubt Lisa will come along soon and rip me one about what couture has to do with politics ( quite a lot actually) but looking at the reactions Britain wise ,you can see my point about Wales being seen as backward , poverty stricken and choked in a historical straight jacket

It's so sad Dafydd Wigley is no longer leading Plaid as he had some stature and class even though he was English ,by birth

It's fairly obvious that I don't agree with most of what Leanne Wood says. I also don't think she is a good and effective leader of Plaid.

However, she was perfectly presentable, looked smart, was certainly not unkempt, and there is nothing wrong with her accent, which was certainly less grating than Nuttall's.

The only reason anyone would feel shamed by the way she looked or sounded, is that they are ashamed of being Welsh, which is not something I can even remotely empathise with. I'd be far more ashamed of being associated with Nuttall, but that's just me perhaps. Finding her policies badly thought out, badly explained, or parochial is a completely different matter.

The biggest issue on QT was how badly every one of the politicians came across as compared with the guy who was on from Siemens. We desperately need some politicians who have run companies, worked in companies, lived any sort of life away from politics (and I include the whole 'special advisor', 'union bigwig' type backgrounds in that). Then we stand a chance of moving away from pathetic party political point scoring, towards actual policies that will improve everyone's life.
Leanne on QT on 13:03 - May 5 with 2454 viewsperchrockjack

Poetic licence Lisa guaranteed to have you chomping on the bit

Well, her hair was a mess. This is national television, a place to impress people who ve never heard of her

She came over as a sixth former blinded in the headlights

Why wear Tory Blue

She spoke crap but it's swallowed whole

Does she portray Wales as a land where the work force is skilled,adaptable and willing to move forward or one where it's seen as a basket case of a former industrial giant wallowing in class war

Leanne on QT on 13:11 - May 5 with 2439 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne on QT on 13:03 - May 5 by perchrockjack

Poetic licence Lisa guaranteed to have you chomping on the bit

Well, her hair was a mess. This is national television, a place to impress people who ve never heard of her

She came over as a sixth former blinded in the headlights

Why wear Tory Blue

She spoke crap but it's swallowed whole

Does she portray Wales as a land where the work force is skilled,adaptable and willing to move forward or one where it's seen as a basket case of a former industrial giant wallowing in class war

Her hair wasn't a mess.

Not everyone's hairstyle is modelled on Lily Savage you know, despite what you may be used to seeing in your Merseyside branches of Aldi.
Leanne on QT on 13:14 - May 5 with 2437 viewsJango

Leanne on QT on 12:54 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

It's fairly obvious that I don't agree with most of what Leanne Wood says. I also don't think she is a good and effective leader of Plaid.

However, she was perfectly presentable, looked smart, was certainly not unkempt, and there is nothing wrong with her accent, which was certainly less grating than Nuttall's.

The only reason anyone would feel shamed by the way she looked or sounded, is that they are ashamed of being Welsh, which is not something I can even remotely empathise with. I'd be far more ashamed of being associated with Nuttall, but that's just me perhaps. Finding her policies badly thought out, badly explained, or parochial is a completely different matter.

The biggest issue on QT was how badly every one of the politicians came across as compared with the guy who was on from Siemens. We desperately need some politicians who have run companies, worked in companies, lived any sort of life away from politics (and I include the whole 'special advisor', 'union bigwig' type backgrounds in that). Then we stand a chance of moving away from pathetic party political point scoring, towards actual policies that will improve everyone's life.

Totally agree about the gent from Siemens, head and shoulders above the rest of the panel and I noticed he was also the only one who seemed really passionate about the whole situation. David Davies was nodding in agreement to everything he said but clearly didn't give a damn and came across incredibly arrogant
Leanne on QT on 13:30 - May 5 with 2413 viewspikeypaul

Leanne did look and come across as a mess but the Labour women who looked like a bulldog eating a wasp was equally as bad with the constant screwing up of her face.

Juergen Mailer talked more sense than the other 4 put together.

He had the interests of the country at heart and was not trying to point score
like the others,although Davis did come across as a calm and level headed guy
between two women who frankly were embarrassing.

[Post edited 5 May 2017 13:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leanne on QT on 13:34 - May 5 with 2403 viewsperchrockjack

And one who provinces Angela merkel with a soft "g"

Still, jez has plenty of women in his team

Leanne on QT on 13:37 - May 5 with 2402 viewsdickythorpe

I'm beginning to like Leanne.

She's up for a fight.

Taking a lot of shite but sorting out a lot that we don't hear about with this BIASED media.
Leanne on QT on 13:42 - May 5 with 2366 viewsDarran

Leanne on QT on 13:11 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Her hair wasn't a mess.

Not everyone's hairstyle is modelled on Lily Savage you know, despite what you may be used to seeing in your Merseyside branches of Aldi.

Lisa stop replying to the misogynistic prick.

It's seriously time for the Mods to step in here,last week he was saying people with non-white faces should be pulled over by the police for questioning.

All jokes aside this is a disgrace and not good for the forum and the name of Swansea City.

Leanne on QT on 13:50 - May 5 with 2377 viewsLohengrin

Leanne on QT on 13:42 - May 5 by Darran

Lisa stop replying to the misogynistic prick.

It's seriously time for the Mods to step in here,last week he was saying people with non-white faces should be pulled over by the police for questioning.

All jokes aside this is a disgrace and not good for the forum and the name of Swansea City.

That would mean Peter Hain being pulled over, though. I'd have liked to have seen that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne on QT on 14:02 - May 5 with 2357 viewswaynekerr55

Leanne on QT on 13:50 - May 5 by Lohengrin

That would mean Peter Hain being pulled over, though. I'd have liked to have seen that.

Tap in...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leanne on QT on 14:10 - May 5 with 2320 viewsDarran

Leanne on QT on 14:02 - May 5 by waynekerr55

Tap in...

It would be a tap in if it was funny.

Leanne on QT on 14:12 - May 5 with 2347 viewswaynekerr55

Leanne on QT on 14:10 - May 5 by Darran

It would be a tap in if it was funny.

I think he's taking the p*ss out of his fake tan...lighten up PROSS!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leanne on QT on 14:20 - May 5 with 2309 viewsDarran

Leanne on QT on 14:12 - May 5 by waynekerr55

I'm not going to lighten up to anyone that's cracking jokes when there's misogynistic body shaming and racism coming from the same poster constantly involved.

Leanne on QT on 14:21 - May 5 with 2338 viewsLohengrin

Leanne on QT on 14:12 - May 5 by waynekerr55

You'll have to excuse him, Wayne, he's in the middle of the boxset of Orange is the new Black.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024