Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 20:00 - May 6 with 4479 viewsBanosswan

Winning battles in the right back position, sprinting more than he has done all season. Showing amazing heart for us.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Llorente on 17:02 - May 21 with 640 viewsperchrockjack

Started slowly but what an end and a result

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Llorente on 17:09 - May 21 with 593 viewsBanosswan

Llorente on 17:02 - May 21 by perchrockjack

Started slowly but what an end and a result

It mirrors the squad as a whole.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Llorente on 17:43 - May 21 with 500 viewsperchrockjack

True

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Llorente on 17:46 - May 21 with 478 viewsJack123

Class act, brilliant today, was Llorente at the end saying you jack basta*d with the fans..?

libera nos a malo

Llorente on 17:49 - May 21 with 467 viewsicecoldjack

15 goals, stayed here when there was a chance to pick up medals at Chelsea, bought into the team spirirt ,seems to be well liked by his fellow pro's fair play to him what a professional .

Hope he enjoyed his time enough to stay on, he's had his best season since 3/4 yrs ago while playuing at Juve, judging by how he's taken to life here maybe he fancies being another big fish in a small pond, the fans love him,he hits the back of the net why leave??

Whatever happens with him, he's done himself proud and gained a lot of respect from the jack army.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024