Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 20:00 - May 6 with 4477 viewsBanosswan

Winning battles in the right back position, sprinting more than he has done all season. Showing amazing heart for us.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Llorente on 20:08 - May 6 with 3760 viewsSmellyplumz

The man is a God.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Llorente on 20:33 - May 6 with 3630 viewsBanosswan

Llorente on 20:08 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

The man is a God.

Shoulder of the gods

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Llorente on 20:38 - May 6 with 3576 viewsjack2jack

Bloody excellent!😀
Llorente on 20:40 - May 6 with 3558 viewstomdickharry

Great all round performance.
Llorente on 20:46 - May 6 with 3515 viewsjackrabbit

Llorente on 20:38 - May 6 by jack2jack

Bloody excellent!😀

He probably couldn't even spell 'Swansea' a year ago. But by the effort and commitment he put in in attack and very importantly, in defence, today, you'd swear he was born and bred in Mumbles!
If we stay up, both he and Gylfi should be given the freedom of the City. Gylfi was everywhere today. Their goals will have kept us up.
Llorente on 20:48 - May 6 with 3484 viewsjesushchrist

Llorente on 20:46 - May 6 by jackrabbit

He probably couldn't even spell 'Swansea' a year ago. But by the effort and commitment he put in in attack and very importantly, in defence, today, you'd swear he was born and bred in Mumbles!
If we stay up, both he and Gylfi should be given the freedom of the City. Gylfi was everywhere today. Their goals will have kept us up.

If he was born and bred in mumbles he would have six fingers through inbreeding.
Llorente on 20:51 - May 6 with 3442 viewsjack2jack

This
Llorente on 21:27 - May 6 with 3263 viewsvetchonian

They both should have been sold in January as they were gash according to somw

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 21:59 - May 6 with 3161 viewsbuilthjack

Hope the ressy doesn't read this. It could easily send him over the top

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Llorente on 22:01 - May 6 with 3136 viewsperchrockjack

Call it as you see it

Today he was epic.

For a real old pro, great desire

Top man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Llorente on 22:04 - May 6 with 3114 viewsNeath_Jack

Put a massive shift in today, he ran more today than he has in all his other games put together.

The players look like they are finally up for this fight, it's not very pretty but they're having a right old go at it now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Llorente on 22:05 - May 6 with 3102 viewskarnataka

Llorente on 22:01 - May 6 by perchrockjack

Call it as you see it

Today he was epic.

For a real old pro, great desire

Top man

Every single player found at least an extra 5% today and some considerably more than that. A massive effort all round.
Llorente on 22:05 - May 6 with 3100 viewsbuilthjack

Clement is getting the best out of him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Llorente on 22:06 - May 6 with 3090 viewsperchrockjack

It's not a time to reflect on why guys spirit has been so late in coming

Really, we shouldn't be anywhere near bottom three

Hopefully we stay up but we must learn from this season

Llorente on 22:41 - May 6 with 3009 viewsFireboy

Llorente on 22:06 - May 6 by perchrockjack

It's not a time to reflect on why guys spirit has been so late in coming

Really, we shouldn't be anywhere near bottom three

Hopefully we stay up but we must learn from this season

Yeah hopefully the cvnts at the top will by not buying cheap sh!t

But I seriously doubt it
Llorente on 22:44 - May 6 with 2992 viewsperchrockjack

I hope to God we get out of jail but Jenkins still needs to go ...we re going to have to make big calls

Seems BB truly fooked up the players

Llorente on 08:47 - May 9 with 2503 viewsNirvana

Very well said, Jackrabbit.

Like Siggy against Man U, Llorente was immense once again when we needed him most. Anyone wanting to single them out for (mostly unjustified) criticism, much less sell them, should be ashamed to call themselves supporters of this club.

We'd surely have been relegated months ago without them. Like you said, they truly deserve the key to the city if we stay up, and at least a thank you card even if we don't.

Being a tad optimistic for a minute, if we do stay up I think we should keep Llorente (and Siggy, obviously) unless they demand to leave. Our struggles in attack this season can be attributed to a lack of creativity from out wide and lacking someone who can consistently get in behind the opposition, and that should be the priority this summer.

Solve those two (Ayew is a good start) and suddenly our play becomes much more like the 'Swanselona' of old, and the Gylfi and Fernando Show becomes even better.
Llorente on 01:39 - May 10 with 2275 viewsRancid

It was a peach of a goal fair play, right off the middle of the shoulder.Seriously though he's the best header of the ball in the league along with Andy Carroll who he's very similar too.Ball at feet he's one of the poorest.
Llorente on 01:58 - May 10 with 2253 viewsNirvana

Llorente on 01:39 - May 10 by Rancid

It was a peach of a goal fair play, right off the middle of the shoulder.Seriously though he's the best header of the ball in the league along with Andy Carroll who he's very similar too.Ball at feet he's one of the poorest.

Personally, Llorente is not my cup of tea and I wouldn't have brought him here in the first place.

But he's done wondrous for us this season, especially given the struggles of Borja and lack of quality out wide. His goals and hold-up play have been integral to what little success we've had this season, and his inconsistency is more down to poor service than anything. He actually has surprisingly quick feet and a good touch for such a big man, but our overall play hasn't been good enough to reflect that.

I think he is more valuable to us if he stays than goes at this point, and we should look to shore up our wings first. Obviously, defence and midfield need some major upgrades and those are the absolute top priorities. But Llorente has proven he can still play and in the PL, and could be very valuable again to us next season. If we stay up, mind you.
Llorente on 02:43 - May 10 with 2240 viewsRancid

Llorente on 01:58 - May 10 by Nirvana

Personally, Llorente is not my cup of tea and I wouldn't have brought him here in the first place.

But he's done wondrous for us this season, especially given the struggles of Borja and lack of quality out wide. His goals and hold-up play have been integral to what little success we've had this season, and his inconsistency is more down to poor service than anything. He actually has surprisingly quick feet and a good touch for such a big man, but our overall play hasn't been good enough to reflect that.

I think he is more valuable to us if he stays than goes at this point, and we should look to shore up our wings first. Obviously, defence and midfield need some major upgrades and those are the absolute top priorities. But Llorente has proven he can still play and in the PL, and could be very valuable again to us next season. If we stay up, mind you.

I'll have to disagree i'm afraid.He's very good in the air due to his sheer size.He does happen to be very good at it to be fair but ball at feet and his overall movement makes him a one trick pony in my eyes.I'm really surprised that you'd like him back here again next season given his age, mobility and failure to gel with Gylffi.We can't go a full PL season relying on our wingers to put one on his head every game.We do need width but we also need our midfielders to make things happen and with a static Llorente I don't see that happening like it hasn't all this season.

I don't see that improving next season either because Llorente isn't going to be a better player than he's been this season
Llorente on 09:42 - May 10 with 2079 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente on 02:43 - May 10 by Rancid

I'll have to disagree i'm afraid.He's very good in the air due to his sheer size.He does happen to be very good at it to be fair but ball at feet and his overall movement makes him a one trick pony in my eyes.I'm really surprised that you'd like him back here again next season given his age, mobility and failure to gel with Gylffi.We can't go a full PL season relying on our wingers to put one on his head every game.We do need width but we also need our midfielders to make things happen and with a static Llorente I don't see that happening like it hasn't all this season.

I don't see that improving next season either because Llorente isn't going to be a better player than he's been this season

I couldn't find a better view of his winning goal against Palace in the dying minutes but from behind the goal it showed just how deft a touch he has. Juventus wouldn't have bought him if he couldn't use his feet. But agree, possibly even better than Carroll in the air.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente on 10:30 - May 10 with 2042 viewsLegend83

Llorente on 09:42 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I couldn't find a better view of his winning goal against Palace in the dying minutes but from behind the goal it showed just how deft a touch he has. Juventus wouldn't have bought him if he couldn't use his feet. But agree, possibly even better than Carroll in the air.

Despite knowing Bradley was manager for that ridiculous game, I could still watch that over and over.
Llorente on 10:37 - May 10 with 2036 viewsmacthejack

Having watched Llorente up close I thought he probably had the best touch at the club. Ok he can't really run with the ball but neither can Siggy. He's a player very well suited to our style which is incredibly important. If we could get more people buzzing around him he'd only improve.
Llorente on 18:45 - May 10 with 1889 viewsNirvana

Llorente on 02:43 - May 10 by Rancid

Well if it was up to me we'd bring in a pacy striker like Sandro to eventually be first-choice, and have Llorente for insurance. You could also go two up top like we are now, or play Sandro (or whoever) out wide with Llorente the targetman.

I don't think we'll get much in return for him because of his age, and so we should keep him as he has a knack for finding the net in key moments. That could prove vital if he was given a reduced role to improve his overall effectiveness. Bring in a striker/winger hybrid and a pure wing creator and I think we would begin to appear a threatening proposition in attack once more.

Llorente's unique talents are quite rare, and he adds an old-school (and effective) element to our play. I would reject anything less than £10m based on that, and I can't see us being offered that or more, honestly. Jenkins would probably finally lure Ulloa here with the money, and I'd much prefer Llorente and his goals myself.

All that is given we stay up, of course.
Llorente on 17:00 - May 21 with 1667 viewsBanosswan

New contract please huw

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024