Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone driving up to Sunderland? 22:42 - May 6 with 1059 viewsdickythorpe

Any plans?
I'm thinking of driving to Newark on Fri.evening
Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 22:45 - May 6 with 1052 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.. Looking at staying two nights .

First for adult fun ,second to reflect on life

Not sure Newcastle is the choice but Durham City

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 23:20 - May 6 with 997 viewsmax936

Gimme a lift and I'll come with you Dicky and we'll have those beers we talked about, Proper Job on tap in the Queens this weekend superb stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 10:45 - May 7 with 877 viewsepaul

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 23:20 - May 6 by max936

Gimme a lift and I'll come with you Dicky and we'll have those beers we talked about, Proper Job on tap in the Queens this weekend superb stuff.

Kinell you at an away game, see you there mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 11:08 - May 7 with 845 viewsmax936

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 10:45 - May 7 by epaul

Kinell you at an away game, see you there mush

Not going up on my own or on any fecking bus either, I asked the lad but he said its to far the pudding.

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:12 - May 7 with 760 viewsmax936

Just looked at train times to get to Sunderland by 12 mid day, would need to leave Neath at 22.43 on Friday to get there for half 11, 4 changes on 170 of your best English pounds to get there and return on the Sunday, ffs its 2017 ffs and it takes 13 tw@tting hours to get to sunny Sunderland fecking joke.

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:15 - May 7 with 753 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:12 - May 7 by max936

Just looked at train times to get to Sunderland by 12 mid day, would need to leave Neath at 22.43 on Friday to get there for half 11, 4 changes on 170 of your best English pounds to get there and return on the Sunday, ffs its 2017 ffs and it takes 13 tw@tting hours to get to sunny Sunderland fecking joke.

Max, I have to swap some shifts and speak kindly to my boss. If I can get tickets I'm serious about staying in Newark on Fri night, then up to Sunderland on sat, straight back to Newark after game. Then back to Wales on sun.
Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:29 - May 7 with 733 viewsmax936

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:15 - May 7 by dickythorpe

Max, I have to swap some shifts and speak kindly to my boss. If I can get tickets I'm serious about staying in Newark on Fri night, then up to Sunderland on sat, straight back to Newark after game. Then back to Wales on sun.

Ok Dicky Thanks, I'm virtually on a 12 hr shift on Monday so staying Saturday night might be a bit much for me, let me know though.

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 16:04 - May 7 with 679 viewsepaul

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 14:29 - May 7 by max936

Ok Dicky Thanks, I'm virtually on a 12 hr shift on Monday so staying Saturday night might be a bit much for me, let me know though.

You know it makes sense get your arris up there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 18:02 - May 7 with 604 viewsmax936

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 16:04 - May 7 by epaul

You know it makes sense get your arris up there

Will you buy a round at long last I wonder, tighter than a ducks arse in a storm fair play

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 19:04 - May 7 with 552 viewsepaul

Anyone driving up to Sunderland? on 18:02 - May 7 by max936

Will you buy a round at long last I wonder, tighter than a ducks arse in a storm fair play

Cheeky fukker I got the last one in (Dawn slipped me a tenner )

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024