Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" 08:27 - May 7 with 1280 viewsSTID2017

Well looks like the two most negative posters The Res and DYSS, are firmly hiding away as there is nothing negative to say and they can't bring themselves to post anything positive

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 08:55 - May 7 with 1246 viewsSwansNZ

Dwight was around yesterday... mostly to slag off Cork, I think.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:06 - May 7 with 1213 viewsSTID2017

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 08:55 - May 7 by SwansNZ

Dwight was around yesterday... mostly to slag off Cork, I think.

As one of Cork's biggest critics, I must say he like the rest of the team performed well yesterday.

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:10 - May 7 with 1195 viewsFireboy

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:06 - May 7 by STID2017

As one of Cork's biggest critics, I must say he like the rest of the team performed well yesterday.

But I agree with dyss that if we stay in the PL cork needs replacing

Its no surprise that he's the biggest reason why we have got 7 pts in the last 3 games

We should try and tap up joe allen
Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:35 - May 7 with 1123 views34dfgdf54

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:10 - May 7 by Fireboy

But I agree with dyss that if we stay in the PL cork needs replacing

Its no surprise that he's the biggest reason why we have got 7 pts in the last 3 games

We should try and tap up joe allen

Spot on....

Bring Joey home.
Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:02 - May 7 with 1069 viewsTheResurrection

Not hiding. Was up in Manchester and celebrated yesterday long into the night. I thought Llorente has really stood up the last 2 games.

Tom Carroll though, i think that was the single best performance i've seen from a Swans player in a good while.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:04 - May 7 with 1061 viewsperchrockjack

Think STID needs to retract

You never thought of popping over then Chris?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:07 - May 7 with 1056 viewsSTID2017

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:02 - May 7 by TheResurrection

Not hiding. Was up in Manchester and celebrated yesterday long into the night. I thought Llorente has really stood up the last 2 games.

Tom Carroll though, i think that was the single best performance i've seen from a Swans player in a good while.

Glad to hear it and nice to see the positive comments.
Shame DYSS couldn't manage the same, but on a weekend when three results went in our favour (Palace, Hull and ours) we can't have everything !

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:09 - May 7 with 1050 viewsSTID2017

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:04 - May 7 by perchrockjack

Think STID needs to retract

You never thought of popping over then Chris?

Just pulling his chain - he has a pop at everyone else and I'm sure he's big enough to take a few pelters back.

Login to get fewer ads

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:09 - May 7 with 1047 viewsPegojack

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread to say it, but although Siggy bust a gut like everyone else with his work-rate yesterday, his ball control and passing were well below par, as were most of his dead ball kicks.

I hope that means he has a stormer next Saturday.
Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:10 - May 7 with 1039 viewsTheResurrection

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:09 - May 7 by Pegojack

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread to say it, but although Siggy bust a gut like everyone else with his work-rate yesterday, his ball control and passing were well below par, as were most of his dead ball kicks.

I hope that means he has a stormer next Saturday.

You're not allowed to say that Mike ;-)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:11 - May 7 with 1036 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly, all which we post is meaningless shyte so long as our team does the job

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Att Res / DYSS - on 10:16 - May 7 with 1010 viewsPegojack

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:10 - May 7 by TheResurrection

You're not allowed to say that Mike ;-)

I'll call it as I see it.

And while I'm at it, here's a shout out for Ki yesterday, after all the stick he's had on here lately. An excellent performance.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 10:18]
Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:20 - May 7 with 989 viewsjack247

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 09:35 - May 7 by 34dfgdf54

Spot on....

Bring Joey home.

That ship has sailed unfortunately mate
Att Res / DYSS - on 10:37 - May 7 with 937 viewsTheResurrection

Att Res / DYSS - on 10:16 - May 7 by Pegojack

And while I'm at it, here's a shout out for Ki yesterday, after all the stick he's had on here lately. An excellent performance.

Totally agree. Flew into a few tackles and nice compliment to Leon and Carroll, getting some zip back in midfield.

Att Res / DYSS - on 11:05 - May 7 with 867 viewsmax936

Ki had a great game alongside Carrol and superman Leon, Siggy was a bit off for me to, set pieces and his touch. nice to see Llorente putting himself about two another who had a good game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Att Res / DYSS - on 11:28 - May 7 with 824 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Att Res / DYSS - on 10:37 - May 7 by TheResurrection

Totally agree. Flew into a few tackles and nice compliment to Leon and Carroll, getting some zip back in midfield.

I am one of Ki's biggest critics, but I must admit he had a pretty good game, he even put in the tackles, which was great to see.
I agree about Sigi, which is why I said on the Match thread about letting Carroll take some of the Free Kicks that are further out, freeing up Sigi to get in or around the Penalty Area.
Att Res / DYSS - on 11:45 - May 7 with 766 viewsLoyal

Great shot second half setting up Ayew 😂
I'm surprised it has taken Ki this long to realise what the fck is required as a team player.
But yes, Ki, welcome back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Att Res / DYSS - on 08:33 - May 9 with 478 viewsNirvana

Att Res / DYSS - "You're Not Posting Any More" on 10:02 - May 7 by TheResurrection

"Not hiding."

Yeah, okay.

No one actually cares you're gone, though, and the forum has been much better without you. Even Dwight has become more tolerable.

We'd all just like to see you man up and face the idiocy of your words and actions for once. But of course, everyone already knows how much of a "coward" you are and these well-timed vanishing acts just prove it.

Enjoy biding your time "not hiding" Res, and long may it continue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024