Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales news tonight. 22:33 - May 7 with 923 viewsLoyal

Mentioned the Swans and then Newport but not one mention of Cardiff, I would have thought theey would have been the main headline after winning today, but not even a mention.

I wonder who the weekend sports desk manager was 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just goes to show the content is biased dependent on who makes the final decision.

Nice one 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Wales news tonight. on 22:41 - May 7 with 888 viewsSwanseaman

👍

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

BBC Wales news tonight. on 22:46 - May 7 with 864 viewslifelong

If we had lost and Hull had won it would have been headline news.
BBC Wales news tonight. on 22:49 - May 7 with 851 viewsWingstandwood

I find the Cardiff-centric bias and reporting of all things Cardiff, Cardiff, Cardiff and nothing but Cardiff, Cardiff, Cardiff appalling and offensive to the rest of non-Cardiff Welsh population that pays TV licence money.

And again with SCFC's take over issues you would have expected some Welsh TV current affairs reporting, investigative journalism, news stories etc. Nothing of any substance or note!

Argus!

BBC Wales news tonight. on 22:54 - May 7 with 831 viewstaffpunk

That's it, I'm never watching BBC again, bloody Swansea on all the time...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

BBC Wales news tonight. on 04:27 - May 8 with 640 viewsPURe_Evil

BBC Wales news tonight. on 22:49 - May 7 by Wingstandwood

I find the Cardiff-centric bias and reporting of all things Cardiff, Cardiff, Cardiff and nothing but Cardiff, Cardiff, Cardiff appalling and offensive to the rest of non-Cardiff Welsh population that pays TV licence money.

And again with SCFC's take over issues you would have expected some Welsh TV current affairs reporting, investigative journalism, news stories etc. Nothing of any substance or note!

W*nkers mun!

Where is that Owain Glyn Dwr guy - he wont be happy with this!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024