Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 07:45 - May 8 with 3869 viewsSTID2017

Starting to show his class.
I honestly believe he'll play a pivotal part over the next few seasons.
It would be great to see him score a couple next Saturday.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ayew on 22:54 - May 10 with 935 viewsBLAZE

Ayew on 22:47 - May 10 by scotty68

Yes Ayew looking the part . Who signed him ?

The man whose rectum you're tickling with your tongue?
Ayew on 22:58 - May 10 with 925 viewsperchrockjack

You ve changed since you moved back Blaze

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew on 23:01 - May 10 with 919 viewsBLAZE

I no longer suffer fools. Move along...
Ayew on 23:04 - May 10 with 914 viewsscotty68

Ayew on 22:54 - May 10 by BLAZE

The man whose rectum you're tickling with your tongue?

That's right. And ppl said " why do we need him for ". Same as all the other cheap signings . It's better to get the cheap signing wrong than the £15 mill signings.
Ayew on 23:34 - May 10 with 880 viewsLoyal

Ayew on 22:58 - May 10 by perchrockjack

You ve changed since you moved back Blaze

He was brave enough on here a few months ago, you have a short memory mucka.
Think before yo blink before you write, even if it is in jest 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew on 19:42 - May 19 with 715 viewsRancid

He's gonna get better and better next season.Keep Gylffi, Ayew and our 2 centre backs and keeper, improve elsewhere and we won't be fretting come May next season.Sign Wilfred Bony.Bring him home and watch him shine again.
Ayew on 21:44 - May 19 with 611 viewsnantywatcher

Ayew on 19:42 - May 19 by Rancid

He's gonna get better and better next season.Keep Gylffi, Ayew and our 2 centre backs and keeper, improve elsewhere and we won't be fretting come May next season.Sign Wilfred Bony.Bring him home and watch him shine again.

Bony!! In some ways I wish he would come back so people here can see what people in Manchester and Stoke KNOW - he has no value left in him. Even £5mill would be money down the toilet. Bony - give me strength!!!!
Ayew on 21:24 - May 20 with 521 viewsNirvana

http://ghananewsfeed.com/how-jordan-ayew-has-gone-from-unheralded-signing-to-swa

Excellent article on Ayew's impact since he got signed. Really made a huge difference in us staying up this year. Andre last year, Jordan this year.

Thanks Ayew family!
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 21:37 - May 20 with 501 viewsNeathJack

Ayew on 23:04 - May 10 by scotty68

That's right. And ppl said " why do we need him for ". Same as all the other cheap signings . It's better to get the cheap signing wrong than the £15 mill signings.

Aye, who was it that got that £15m signing wrong again?
Ayew on 22:06 - May 20 with 472 viewsRancid

Ayew on 21:44 - May 19 by nantywatcher

Bony!! In some ways I wish he would come back so people here can see what people in Manchester and Stoke KNOW - he has no value left in him. Even £5mill would be money down the toilet. Bony - give me strength!!!!

Nah im not having that.2 bad moves for him.At City he was always going to play second fiddle to Aguero and at Stoke they've never used him properly or any of their strikers for years.Cant remember them ever having a prolific striker.Theyve always relied on big lumps getting on the end of high balls.Wilf showed against us that he's no busted flush.

Bring him home and alongside Gylffi.
Ayew on 22:16 - May 20 with 446 viewsnantywatcher

Ayew on 22:06 - May 20 by Rancid

Nah im not having that.2 bad moves for him.At City he was always going to play second fiddle to Aguero and at Stoke they've never used him properly or any of their strikers for years.Cant remember them ever having a prolific striker.Theyve always relied on big lumps getting on the end of high balls.Wilf showed against us that he's no busted flush.

Bring him home and alongside Gylffi.

He will no doubt finish up in China anyway, but he will fail miserably wherever he goes, unless he steps down a level or two. I fancy he would do well at Forest Green next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024