Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 20:29 - May 8 with 41307 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2017 14:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - May 8 with 8940 viewsspiderboy

3-1 swans
llorentte
Olsen
Fer
Fabs to save pen in last minute
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - May 8 with 8900 viewsairedale

I think that Carroll will bang one in.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - May 8 with 8897 viewsspiderboy

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - May 8 by airedale

I think that Carroll will bang one in.

Fair play to him,,but I,m not sure hes old enough yet!
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 with 8839 viewsDr_Winston

Big potential banana skin. Will take a good performance to achieve the win that a worrying number of people are taking for granted.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - May 8 with 8831 viewsSwansNZ

MUST win

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 with 8825 viewsSwansNZ

I’ll stick to my recent predictions of a 2-0 loss — it’s working for us (no need to thank me).

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 with 8824 viewsspiderboy

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

Big potential banana skin. Will take a good performance to achieve the win that a worrying number of people are taking for granted.

Couldn't agree more.very very tricky up there,now that they gone down.
Would be reasonably happy with a point tbh
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:07 - May 8 with 8755 viewsJango

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 by spiderboy

It's a very tricky game but I'll be devestated with a draw. It'll take the pressure right off hull on Sunday and ruin the chance of us securing safety this weekend. We've got it in our hands now let's not be happy to give control away again
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - May 8 with 8750 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:07 - May 8 by Jango

It's a very tricky game but I'll be devestated with a draw. It'll take the pressure right off hull on Sunday and ruin the chance of us securing safety this weekend. We've got it in our hands now let's not be happy to give control away again

I agree, we need to keep it in our own hands, and not rely on other results. Win on Saturday, and we’ll almost be there, draw, no way.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:20 - May 8 with 8712 viewsspiderboy

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - May 8 by SwansNZ

I agree, we need to keep it in our own hands, and not rely on other results. Win on Saturday, and we’ll almost be there, draw, no way.

Thers no way that hull will win at palace..no chance,,
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:21 - May 8 with 8706 viewsspiderboy

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:20 - May 8 by spiderboy

Theres*
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:23 - May 8 with 8696 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:20 - May 8 by spiderboy

Good. So winning at Sunderland will see us safe.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:28 - May 8 with 8670 viewsjacktar

I can't see Hull getting anything at Palace tbh, due to the fact that Palace are not yet safe themselves. I can see us win at Sunderland with our recent form so job done this weekend for me!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:31 - May 8 with 8658 viewsRevJames

PC will have the players switched on for this and they won't underestimate the very real threat that Sunderland possess - especially from Defoe.

If we play to our ability and do the basics well, the rest will follow. It's a golden and unexpected opportunity that I hope we take full advantage of.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:50 - May 8 with 8618 viewsSTID2017

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:21 - May 8 by spiderboy

Theres*

There's*

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:52 - May 8 with 8607 viewsFireboy

I'm absolutely gutted me and the eldest can't make this one

Tried my hardest to get time off work and failed miserably

To all of you who are going

Shout yourselves hoarse

YJB
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - May 8 with 8600 viewsSwanseaman

If we draw or lose against Sunderland, Hull will gain extra motivation/energy against Crystal Palace and could go on and get a win there.

If we win against Sunderland, that would deflate Hull and the chances of them getting anything will go down...

We need to win it, but it's not going to be easy...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - May 8 with 8592 viewsLoyal

We will draw at Sunderland and Hull will lose at Palace.
Job done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:58 - May 8 with 8590 viewsSTID2017

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - May 8 by Loyal

Job done.

We have to win
Believe !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:00 - May 8 with 8577 viewsBorojack

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - May 8 by Loyal

Job done.

That would be 2 points difference going into West Brom we need the win to put it to bed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:03 - May 8 with 8564 viewsLoyal

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:00 - May 8 by Borojack

That would be 2 points difference going into West Brom we need the win to put it to bed.

Sorry I had a glass of JD earlier.
Fck Hull, let's win 😂👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:13 - May 8 with 8543 viewsmax936

I see Defoe was offside again on Saturday, how does he keep getting away with it ffs it was clear cut, hope the Lino's on Saturday keep up and have their eyes on the line.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:13 - May 8 with 8543 viewsepaul

Im not saying anything on this one we've seen this weekend how it can all turn on its head, if we can match our performances in the ;last 3 games then we'll come away with something, then all the pressure is back on Hull Sunday lunchtime

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:22 - May 8 with 8521 viewsmax936

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 by spiderboy

They may feel that they owe Hull one after kicking them in the bollocks Saturday and go for us, either way its gonna take a monumental effort to get a point up there let alone 3 pts imho.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:53 - May 9 with 8317 viewsBournedore

If we lose it won't just give Hull a massive boost - Palace will be safe and could relax. At least a draw keeps Palace honest and looking to pick up the point they'll then need for safety.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024