Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 26950 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:25 - May 22 with 2344 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:07 - May 22 by Nirvana

Izzy Brown is a good footballer, he's at Chelsea for a reason. But he's also been loaned to Rotherham and Huddersfield for a reason.

The reason? He's nowhere close to being a consistent contributor to a PL team. If we sold Siggy and brought Izzy in January, like you advocated, we would have been playing Championship football next year with him.

You don't have to be a scout, Mr. Wall Street. Do you watch football? If not, I'd suggest spending more time doing that and less time spouting bbullshitt on here.

If you do, you should be able to name some players who are "ready, willing and able to show Siggy up for being the one trick pony he is". Or, at minimum, have the ability to and fit our budget.

Baby steps. Can you do that, Chrissy Wissy?

Oh dear. Your last line shows you to have the mental attributes of a 14 year old. "Look at me being all clever on the internet". FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:47 - May 22 with 2317 viewsTheResurrection

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:07 - May 22 by Nirvana

Izzy Brown is a good footballer, he's at Chelsea for a reason. But he's also been loaned to Rotherham and Huddersfield for a reason.

The reason? He's nowhere close to being a consistent contributor to a PL team. If we sold Siggy and brought Izzy in January, like you advocated, we would have been playing Championship football next year with him.

You don't have to be a scout, Mr. Wall Street. Do you watch football? If not, I'd suggest spending more time doing that and less time spouting bbullshitt on here.

If you do, you should be able to name some players who are "ready, willing and able to show Siggy up for being the one trick pony he is". Or, at minimum, have the ability to and fit our budget.

Baby steps. Can you do that, Chrissy Wissy?

I watch as much football as I'm allowed in a family life .

I watch all the Swans games, home without fail and away but not as much as I used to (spoilt with streams) and have done for nigh on 40 years.

You seem very young but when your voice drops and you start sprouting hair down below you should come on an away trip with us. If you make it back unscathed you can act as childish as you want behind your keyboard.

Who's hiding?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 11:05 - May 22 with 2307 viewsTreforys_Jack

I see very few people contributing to this thread , there's a reason for that , see if either of you can work it out.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 12:38 - May 22 with 2275 viewsRunning_Man

This is how I see the room of the erection. Just with the name Gylfi instead of course :D
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 13:39 - May 22 with 2241 viewsTheResurrection

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 11:05 - May 22 by Treforys_Jack

I see very few people contributing to this thread , there's a reason for that , see if either of you can work it out.

I agree, car crash of a thread

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 22 with 2172 viewsStarsky

I'm tired of all this bickering.
It's all been said and done before and it's down to different opinions
End of thread for me. We just achieved the great escape and I'm gonna bask in that for a while.
Had a bit of a setback today and a boost of perspective is required with a bottle of Bud & my recliner chair. Chill out guys

It's just the internet, init.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:24 - May 22 with 2168 viewsmorningstar

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:53 - May 22 by perchrockjack

I remember your last pm to me Gary.

Looking at what you are posting right now, it seems rather ironic to see you in this veIn

Aww thanks Rich, you're a real sweetheart. Have an up arrow!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:30 - May 22 with 2155 viewsmorningstar

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 07:46 - May 22 by Nirvana

Hilarious as always, Morning.

Got the balls to do stand-up yet?

Thanks for that. I'm so pleased you like my material. You're a great inspiration to me.

Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:47 - May 22 with 2140 viewsspiderboy

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:30 - May 22 by morningstar

Thanks for that. I'm so pleased you like my material. You're a great inspiration to me.

AMANDA HOLDEN!
HOT AS F~~K!
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:58 - May 22 with 2124 viewsmorningstar

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:47 - May 22 by spiderboy

AMANDA HOLDEN!
HOT AS F~~K!

SLUT!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:02 - May 22 with 2114 viewsspiderboy

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:58 - May 22 by morningstar

SLUT!

Maybe.....
But shes got talent!
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:04 - May 22 with 2106 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:25 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh dear. Your last line shows you to have the mental attributes of a 14 year old. "Look at me being all clever on the internet". FFS

It is 100% Dav.

He has never forgiven Res for making him look a fool time and time again. Remember when he set up the poll to see who should leave the board.

It's sad that he had to reinvent himself to try and be taken seriously again, but then to go and use that guise to continually have a go at his old nemesis is even worse.

Pity mun, old age doesn't come alone, as they say.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:19 - May 22 with 2085 viewsexiledclaseboy

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:04 - May 22 by Neath_Jack

It is 100% Dav.

He has never forgiven Res for making him look a fool time and time again. Remember when he set up the poll to see who should leave the board.

It's sad that he had to reinvent himself to try and be taken seriously again, but then to go and use that guise to continually have a go at his old nemesis is even worse.

Pity mun, old age doesn't come alone, as they say.

I still think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Poll: Tory leader

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:32 - May 22 with 2060 viewsmorningstar

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:19 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Well i don't care who he is anymore, i'm just glad we've finally made a connection, and he loves my jokes about him wearing girlie lingerie. I like him, and dare i say it, but i think he's finally starting to accept me as one of the top posters on this site.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:33 - May 22 with 2057 viewsJackanapes

No way on earth Nirvana is Dav.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:52 - May 22 with 2020 viewsCooperman

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:33 - May 22 by Jackanapes

No way on earth Nirvana is Dav.

I agree.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:55 - May 22 with 2016 viewsNeath_Jack

It's him.

Just watch his posts closely and what tone he posts to people in. There's so many giveaways in his (Davs) posting style.

And the comical swearing and aggressiveness is just his ruse.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:07 - May 22 with 2000 viewsNirvana

Wow, so much BS to wade through on this thread.

Car crash is right, and the 'usual suspects' are the culprits.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:07 - May 22 with 1999 viewsvetchonian

At the end of the day it is all about opinions and we all have different opinions different players.
The Res though believes he must always be right ...for me the most important opinion rests with the manager and as long as that is a sensible manager unlike Bobly we have a chance ....funny how all our managers want to pick Siggy thiough despite the failings the Res keeps highlighting.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:09 - May 22 with 1991 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:25 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

As opposed to not being clever on the internet, like you?

And just for reference, where does your lovely Chrissy Wissy fall on your patented Mental Attribute Scale?
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:12 - May 22 with 1981 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:47 - May 22 by TheResurrection

I watch as much football as I'm allowed in a family life .

I watch all the Swans games, home without fail and away but not as much as I used to (spoilt with streams) and have done for nigh on 40 years.

You seem very young but when your voice drops and you start sprouting hair down below you should come on an away trip with us. If you make it back unscathed you can act as childish as you want behind your keyboard.

Who's hiding?

Oooh, a scary away trip with the Res and The Gang, a group that includes a ventriloquist enthusiast. Truly daunting stuff, I'm shaking from "behind my keyboard" here.

Funny you find that a macho experience worthy of bragging about, and it is your standard for toughness. A ffukkingg football match?

Just for reference, ever fought MMA before? In an actual ring, against an actual opponent? Ever served in the military, there res? Big tough guy like you ought to be doing those things, huh?

"If you make it back unscathed you can act as childish as you want behind your keyboard."

"Who's hiding?"
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:16 - May 22 with 1972 viewsmorningstar

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:09 - May 22 by Nirvana

As opposed to not being clever on the internet, like you?

And just for reference, where does your lovely Chrissy Wissy fall on your patented Mental Attribute Scale?

Brilliant stuff! Can you do me next please! This is all so exciting! It looks like 'The Nirv' is gearing up to carry out a psychological profile on us!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:17 - May 22 with 1970 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 12:38 - May 22 by Running_Man

This is how I see the room of the erection. Just with the name Gylfi instead of course :D

Haha excellent post, Running Man.

Ffukkingg hilarious pop culture reference. I never thought about it like that but it's perfect. Sums up res' obsession quite nicely.

"LACES OUT!!!"
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:20 - May 22 with 1959 viewsjesushchrist

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:56 - May 21 by TheResurrection

I think you are right to a degree but it's embarrassing watching him trying to create ANYTHING from open play.

He reminds me of a drunk Peter Crouch in midfield.

Couldn't be bothered reading every post so I went straight to this page and this is one of the posts, thank fook I didn't bother reading the rest.
You don't half talk some shite res.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:20 - May 22 with 1955 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 22 by Starsky

I'm tired of all this bickering.
It's all been said and done before and it's down to different opinions
End of thread for me. We just achieved the great escape and I'm gonna bask in that for a while.
Had a bit of a setback today and a boost of perspective is required with a bottle of Bud & my recliner chair. Chill out guys

Sorry for the setback, Starsky.

I hope all is better, soon.
You can do it.

All the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024