Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vehicle PCP Deals 18:53 - May 9 with 1023 viewsmax936

anyone used them ? thinking of getting a bike on one, but notsure if its the best way to, for something that won't get continuous use, just casual dry weather use.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Vehicle PCP Deals on 18:55 - May 9 with 1018 viewsexiledclaseboy

You're too old for a bike mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:08 - May 9 with 994 viewsjack2jack

Keep it simple Max, these PCP look good in theory, but If you do plump for this type of of finance, make sure your up to speed on all the small print.
Never had one so not an expert,just simple advice, but iam quite cautious by nature, there's usually a catch in these things.
Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:08 - May 9 with 994 viewsmax936

Vehicle PCP Deals on 18:55 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

You're too old for a bike mun.

Just got the bug back innit, had a refresher t'other week and enjoyed it except the bike I was riding Suzuki SV 650 not for me, add to the fact its a twin cylinder as well

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:15 - May 9 with 980 viewscontroversial_jack

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:08 - May 9 by jack2jack

Keep it simple Max, these PCP look good in theory, but If you do plump for this type of of finance, make sure your up to speed on all the small print.
Never had one so not an expert,just simple advice, but iam quite cautious by nature, there's usually a catch in these things.

You won't ever own the car.After 3 years you will have very little equity but will either have to exchange it for another or pay off a big lump sum to buy it
Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:16 - May 9 with 976 viewsmax936

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:08 - May 9 by jack2jack

One of the lads as just purchased a bike through the PCP route, but yes cautiously is the right approach although it might be a better option than splashing out a large sum of your hard earn't, but to payout 100quid or more on somin that is gonna get used occasionally might not be the best way either, choices, choices.

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:17 - May 9 with 973 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:15 - May 9 by controversial_jack

You won't ever own the car.After 3 years you will have very little equity but will either have to exchange it for another or pay off a big lump sum to buy it

I thought the government owned all the cars, CJ?

Poll: Tory leader

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:19 - May 9 with 963 viewsjack2jack

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:15 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Yeah and there are all sorts of stipulations on min mileage etc,like I said keep it simple,if you can afford to.
Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:34 - May 9 with 938 viewsLord_Bony

Max we thought you were dead.

Welcome back.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:40 - May 9 with 918 viewssherpajacob

PCP is a perfectly acceptable way to buy a car, don't know about bikes, but assume it's not much different.

It's the best way to drive a new car for a reasonable monthly outlay, the best value comes from vehicles with low depreciation, I've had a couple of golfs and a couple of beemers on pcp, no problem at all.

It's good if you intend to change the vehicle in 2-4 years time.

If you want to buy it and keep it longer there may be better options, check the APR, some dealers do 0% and how much is the balloon payment at the end.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Vehicle PCP Deals on 20:06 - May 9 with 888 viewsmax936

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:34 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

Max we thought you were dead.

Welcome back.

Been busy mun I'm not a man of leisure like youself

I'm immortal by the way toooooooo

Vehicle PCP Deals on 20:09 - May 9 with 875 viewsLord_Bony

Not for long son.

Its on alright,now be a good time to repent.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Vehicle PCP Deals on 20:13 - May 9 with 855 viewsmax936

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:40 - May 9 by sherpajacob

PCP is a perfectly acceptable way to buy a car, don't know about bikes, but assume it's not much different.

It's the best way to drive a new car for a reasonable monthly outlay, the best value comes from vehicles with low depreciation, I've had a couple of golfs and a couple of beemers on pcp, no problem at all.

It's good if you intend to change the vehicle in 2-4 years time.

If you want to buy it and keep it longer there may be better options, check the APR, some dealers do 0% and how much is the balloon payment at the end.

Crafty bastards only put 0% on bad sellers the better sellers they load. bike I'm thinking of they want 8.9%, Yamaha MT09 Tracer 500quid dep and 120 a month with about 4k to buy after 3yrs, Honda CB650 1500 quid dep and 67 per month 0% just under 3 after 3yrs, I prefer the tracer though, but at 8 grand I don't intend buying one outright, if I do go for a cash deal it'll be a used Honda CB1000R, love the Hondas, but the tracer's riding positon is nicer and its a bigger bike physically.
[Post edited 9 May 2017 20:18]

Vehicle PCP Deals on 20:28 - May 9 with 827 viewsperchrockjack

How about a VFR ,Steve.

I had two. Bombproof . Service them right and they ll outlive you.

Don't go finance please.

Debt is bad

How much you want. I ll give you a cheap rate loan myself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vehicle PCP Deals on 21:17 - May 9 with 768 viewscontroversial_jack

Vehicle PCP Deals on 19:17 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

I thought the government owned all the cars, CJ?

The equity my friend.
Vehicle PCP Deals on 22:19 - May 9 with 702 viewsmax936

Vehicle PCP Deals on 20:28 - May 9 by perchrockjack

How about a VFR ,Steve.

I had two. Bombproof . Service them right and they ll outlive you.

Don't go finance please.

Debt is bad

How much you want. I ll give you a cheap rate loan myself

Had an 800 VFR before the Blades Richie nice bike, bit on the heavy side for me though, plus the V4 is not for me, I'm an inline 4 man, although the triples are very nice, I'm ok for finance Rich thanks, just been thinking of the PCP route so if I get fed up I can just give it back without the hassle of selling the thing and having to put up with rocket pilots wanting test rides.

Vehicle PCP Deals on 09:06 - May 10 with 628 viewsperchrockjack

I kinda knew you were a straight in line man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024