Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nasty fight in Ceredigion 08:51 - May 10 with 1163 viewstrampie

At the last General Election things got nasty in the only seat in mainland Britain where at least one of the main two parties is not Labour or Conservative.

http://nationalleft.blogspot.co.uk/

Accusations and slurs regarding final solution crackpots escaping multiculturalism in England and Chavs infiltrating Wales being brought up in Wales but loyal to England and flying English flags with the parents and education system at fault.

The Plaid guy is not standing this time and the Labour guy is not standing this time as he is in charge of the city state that is Cardiff [leader of Cardiff council].

Labour's smears might well have cost Plaid the seat allowing the Lib-Dems to win their only seat in Wales but what will happen this time ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 08:58 - May 10 with 1156 viewswestwalesed

I live in north Pembrokeshire trampie and am good friends with the lady who was the Conservative candidate last time out. I was amazed that Plaid chose the guy they did (I forget the name) - an English, Vegetarian, Gay candidate. None of those things are bad at all, but in Ceredigion did not seem to play to Plaid's core strength.

I was convinced that had Plaid chosen a clone of Elin Jones, they would have taken that seat. Also, his comments about white flight (albeit written years earlier) were disgraceful, not because it's not true, there is no doubt an element of truth in it, but that it was a broad brush approach which frankly rubs people up the wrong way!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:02 - May 10 with 1137 viewstrampie

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 08:58 - May 10 by westwalesed

I live in north Pembrokeshire trampie and am good friends with the lady who was the Conservative candidate last time out. I was amazed that Plaid chose the guy they did (I forget the name) - an English, Vegetarian, Gay candidate. None of those things are bad at all, but in Ceredigion did not seem to play to Plaid's core strength.

I was convinced that had Plaid chosen a clone of Elin Jones, they would have taken that seat. Also, his comments about white flight (albeit written years earlier) were disgraceful, not because it's not true, there is no doubt an element of truth in it, but that it was a broad brush approach which frankly rubs people up the wrong way!

Yes I totally agree with you westwalesed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:11 - May 10 with 1119 viewstrampie

On checking out Plaids candidate this time round westwalesed its a young man only 24 years old who was Elin Jones press officer [Lampeter Comp and Oxford University].

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:31 - May 10 with 1096 viewswestwalesed

Another ridiculous choice then. Ceredigion should be a target seat for Plaid, not a place for a youngster to cut his teeth. Do that in Preseli Pembrokeshire if he's a west Wales boy. I'm not a supporter of Plaid but I'd rather a good local Plaid MP that the Lib Dems.

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:36 - May 10 with 1091 viewsdickythorpe

Still got horses delivering the mail down there?
Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:37 - May 10 with 1090 viewswestwalesed

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:36 - May 10 by dickythorpe

No.

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:39 - May 10 with 1085 viewsdickythorpe

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:37 - May 10 by westwalesed

No.

Longbowmen protecting Cardigan castle?
Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:51 - May 10 with 1077 viewstrampie

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:31 - May 10 by westwalesed

Another ridiculous choice then. Ceredigion should be a target seat for Plaid, not a place for a youngster to cut his teeth. Do that in Preseli Pembrokeshire if he's a west Wales boy. I'm not a supporter of Plaid but I'd rather a good local Plaid MP that the Lib Dems.

I was surprised myself but I can only guess they have high hopes for him, although I had never heard of him before he was announced, but there again I'm only a voter .
Perhaps he will be the next Gwynfor who knows ?

Login to get fewer ads

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 10:03 - May 10 with 1061 viewsperchrockjack

Will this affect the nation

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 10:10 - May 10 with 1049 viewswaynekerr55

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 09:36 - May 10 by dickythorpe

There's one that can take you to Sunderland, for FREE!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 21:47 - May 10 with 847 viewsKilkennyjack

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 10:03 - May 10 by perchrockjack

Will this affect the nation

Another pop at wales ?

Are you sure you are a welsh person ?

Beware of the Risen People

Nasty fight in Ceredigion on 21:57 - May 10 with 831 viewstrampie

Its kicked off again down in Ceredigion:-
https://antisemitism.uk/dinah-mulholland-labour-parliamentary-and-council-candid

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024