Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST success 13:40 - May 10 with 1126 viewsKinsey

Well I'll eat my words. I had an almost instant response from the club via email and managed to get 3 ST's.

SL3 row B 52/53/54

Wonder who my neighbours are?!

Happy days!
[Post edited 10 May 2017 13:53]
ST success on 13:43 - May 10 with 1113 viewsSwanjaxs

Well that's a first from the commercial department anyway 🖒

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

ST success on 13:52 - May 10 with 1071 viewsKinsey

I explained I'd been on the list 2 years and couldn't call as I'm currently in Memphis.

Fair play, they impressed me. Normally have to wait days for a response. If I get one at all!
ST success on 14:29 - May 10 with 981 viewssherpajacob

Well done

we are SL5, will give you a wave.

SL3 Row B will give you an excellent view, ... of the flashing advertising boards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

ST success on 14:37 - May 10 with 954 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well done a happy bunny or three.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

ST success on 14:43 - May 10 with 937 viewsKinsey

ST success on 14:37 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

Well done a happy bunny or three.

Very happy. We've sat there most of the season with our JA membership.
ST success on 16:50 - May 10 with 748 viewsheadcleaner

it must be totally random because last season I got my daughter a season ticket after refusing to pay the club the £50 deposit (greedy 2@s ) we happened to call in the ticket office to renew mine on deadline day and they sold us a season in the west stand - ok she had to sit on her own on the other side of the ground but there was no deposit and no waiting list. It seems to be so random.
ST success on 17:15 - May 10 with 672 viewskarnataka

I applied for one for my son on 1st April, the day after renewals ceased. We were put on a list and told the non-renewed seats weren't being sold until the end of May but about 3 weeks ago, my son got a call from the ticket office and within about 5 minutes, he had a seat 5 to the left of mine all paid for. We even managed to get my bro and his son moved from their usual ST seats so they now have 1 actually next to me and 1 the row in front and 2 seats to the left so the 4 of us will be within a couple of metres of each other. Nice.
ST success on 18:05 - May 10 with 570 viewsSwansea93

Had a email saying I can get a season ticket, managed to get 2 in North East Upper tier.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024