Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales best country in the World. 08:50 - May 11 with 1255 viewstrampie

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/fun-stuff/best-countries-world-visit-wale

I've travelled quite a bit in my time, mostly first World countries [but not always] and I think Wales is the best country in the World, those of us that have been lucky enough to have been born, brought up and live here are very lucky indeed [even if not all of us realise it as its easy to take things for granted] and in some cases we could be said to have won life's lottery.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales best country in the World. on 09:09 - May 11 with 1236 viewswaynekerr55

I agree Tramps that there are some absolutely terrific parts of our motherland. One of my biggest regrets is not taking full advantage of this, particularly when I was younger.

I have to say mind, 20 years ago I had some of the best days as a young one going down Caswell with my chums from Penlan. I swam out and then the tide came in...it took me about 45 minutes to get back in and I had to stop about 3 times to tread water
[Post edited 11 May 2017 9:18]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wales best country in the World. on 09:18 - May 11 with 1217 viewsbuilthjack

Fantastic country. From the beaches, to the mountains, to the rolling countryside. Beautiful scenery. We are lucky.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales best country in the World. on 09:40 - May 11 with 1192 viewsHighjack

Wales of course also has Neath and every year literally tens of people flock there to take a stroll through Victoria Gardens, or have a kebab on the Parade before being thrown through Specsavers window by a drug addled yokel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wales best country in the World. on 09:43 - May 11 with 1187 viewsperchrockjack

Tis indeed a beautiful land albeit one one of the rainiest ones making beaches a non starter

Mid Wales particularly is overlooked as is the coastline from Barmouth to Portmadog . The Mawddach estuary is glorious .

The U.K. Is a stunning place from Northumberland castles and beaches to the wilds of Dartmoor .From the bleak but beautiful flatland of the Fens to Hergest Ridge.

Not forgetting the most scenic and that s Scotland

We re a part of a special land so let's rejoice in it ,all of us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales best country in the World. on 09:50 - May 11 with 1176 viewstrampie

Wales best country in the World. on 09:40 - May 11 by Highjack

Wales of course also has Neath and every year literally tens of people flock there to take a stroll through Victoria Gardens, or have a kebab on the Parade before being thrown through Specsavers window by a drug addled yokel.

The waters of the Nedd at the top of the valley are crystal clear.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales best country in the World. on 09:51 - May 11 with 1173 viewsperchrockjack

And there s salmon in the Mersey

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales best country in the World. on 09:58 - May 11 with 1161 viewstrampie

Wales best country in the World. on 09:18 - May 11 by builthjack

Fantastic country. From the beaches, to the mountains, to the rolling countryside. Beautiful scenery. We are lucky.

Indeed.

Wales best country in the World. on 10:03 - May 11 with 1153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It would be perfect if there were plenty of good and well paid jobs here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Wales best country in the World. on 10:30 - May 11 with 1120 viewsyescomeon

If there was only one place in the UK you could go it would have to be northwest Wales. Absolutely stunnng and so much to do up there, if you're into the whole outdoorsy holidays. Those looking for a city break should look elsewhere.

Upthecity!

Wales best country in the World. on 10:33 - May 11 with 1115 viewsHighjack

Wales best country in the World. on 09:50 - May 11 by trampie

The waters of the Nedd at the top of the valley are crystal clear.

Crystal meth more like.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Wales best country in the World. on 11:10 - May 11 with 1088 viewssquarebear

The title of the thread is missing that all-important qualifier "to visit".

Alton Towers is quite popular but you wouldn't want to live there :)

Wales works for me and, depending where our kids settle we might even see out our days here, but Christ Alive where are the decent jobs? I've not worked within 90 miles of home since 2008.

But yes, it's a nice place, the people are nice. Come visit, everyone!
Wales best country in the World. on 11:47 - May 11 with 1059 viewsHighjack

Wales best country in the World. on 11:10 - May 11 by squarebear

Wales works for me and, depending where our kids settle we might even see out our days here, but Christ Alive where are the decent jobs? I've not worked within 90 miles of home since 2008.

To answer your question they're all in Cardiff. The rest of the country doesn't exist in the minds of the WAG

Wales best country in the World. on 11:52 - May 11 with 1056 viewsLord_Bony

Wales best country in the World. on 11:10 - May 11 by squarebear

Ever thought of working from home?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales best country in the World. on 12:21 - May 11 with 1022 viewsraynor94

Wales best country in the World. on 11:52 - May 11 by Lord_Bony

Ever thought of working from home?

What a daft thing to post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales best country in the World. on 16:08 - May 11 with 932 viewsWxmJax

I have to put up with this

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wales best country in the World. on 16:39 - May 11 with 898 viewsLohengrin

I went for a drive on my day off not too far from you, mate. Up the Heads of the Valleys, then swung north of Abergavenny up to Llanthony Priory. Had a quick cuppa' there then on to Capel-Y-FFin for a bit of a stroll around. Later up on to The Gospel Pass and on down for something to eat at Hay-on-Wye.

That's the real Wales. Rural and Christian.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wales best country in the World. on 22:47 - May 11 with 768 viewsKilkennyjack

Its truly wonderful - the old language, the culture, the castles of oppression, the castles of the princess, the chapels, the mountains, the coastline, the sense of community, and yes the rain.

Preserve it and reject any hint of Wale-shire.

Not a principality but an ancient nation.

Don't listen to the BBC.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024