Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace's Sakho 10:10 - May 11 with 4282 viewsTheFranchise

Out for their remaining games. That's them sweating a bit more.
Palace's Sakho on 10:27 - May 11 with 4248 viewsBanosswan

Hasn't he won their player of the year having only played eight games? Shows how much of a loss he'll be.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Palace's Sakho on 10:31 - May 11 with 4229 viewsbuilthjack

Don't we want Palace to stick 5 past Hull?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Palace's Sakho on 10:56 - May 11 with 4187 viewsLandore_Jack

Shit. We need Palace to win.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 10:59]

#backtojack

Palace's Sakho on 11:01 - May 11 with 4167 viewsjack247

Palace are irrelevant other than that we need them to win Sunday. We need to win both our games to finish above them.

Sakho being out is bad news.
Palace's Sakho on 12:07 - May 11 with 4044 viewssherpajacob

palace will only be sweating if we win or draw

Lose, and they'll be playing Hull still pissed from the night before..

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Palace's Sakho on 12:31 - May 11 with 3980 viewsGriffting

Not only is sakho out, but I think palace only have 1 fit centre back right now. Dann and sakho (who are arguably their best) are both out, Tomkins has been out, they've had to resort to Delaney and Kelly at the back, and I swear they even played Schlupp there against Man City. Very concerning. They had 4 fullbacks across the defence in that game.
Palace's Sakho on 12:37 - May 11 with 3954 viewsLandore_Jack

Lazar Markovic has been ruled out for the last two games for Hull.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-city-and-liverpool-winger-lazar-markovic-rul

#backtojack

Palace's Sakho on 12:57 - May 11 with 3885 viewsUxbridge

Palace's Sakho on 12:37 - May 11 by Landore_Jack

Lazar Markovic has been ruled out for the last two games for Hull.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-city-and-liverpool-winger-lazar-markovic-rul

Now that's good news. One of their most dangerous players. Wouldn't mind seeing him here if things go well for us in the next couple of games.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Palace's Sakho on 13:02 - May 11 with 3860 viewsLeonWasGod

Palace's Sakho on 12:57 - May 11 by Uxbridge

Now that's good news. One of their most dangerous players. Wouldn't mind seeing him here if things go well for us in the next couple of games.

Yep, now we're talking. He's a bundle of energy and has been causing problems to teams on the break.

We need Palace to be strong and Hull to be weak. That's all that matters. We may still catch Palace, which would be great, but if we do we'll already be safe and well ahead of Hull so it's an irrelevance.
Palace's Sakho on 15:43 - May 11 with 3697 viewstomdickharry

So so important for us to get something on Saturday making it imperative that both teams have something to play for on Sunday,fancy Palace in that situation especially at home as on paper they have enough quality to see off Hull despite Sakho not being available.
Palace's Sakho on 17:10 - May 11 with 3588 viewsLoyal

Palace's Sakho on 11:01 - May 11 by jack247

Palace are irrelevant other than that we need them to win Sunday. We need to win both our games to finish above them.

Sakho being out is bad news.

Palace win, Swansea win.
Done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Palace's Sakho on 17:16 - May 11 with 3582 viewstrampie

If Palace are sweating then we are sweating, if Palace lose at home to Hull on the weekend even if we beat Sunderland we will be sweating big time.

I wont be greedy, I would take a Swans win against Sunderland and Hull and Palace to draw.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palace's Sakho on 18:00 - May 11 with 3495 viewsOldjack

Palace's Sakho on 17:10 - May 11 by Loyal

Palace win, Swansea win.
Done.

yep ,it's as simple as that ,that little goal machine Defoe worries me .half a chance that's all he needs ,he needs to be shackled at all times

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Palace's Sakho on 18:06 - May 11 with 3480 viewsmonmouth

We need to dominate the game and get a 2-0 lead. If it goes to 60 mins at nil nil I think we will lose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Palace's Sakho on 19:25 - May 11 with 3352 viewsjack247

Palace's Sakho on 18:06 - May 11 by monmouth

We need to dominate the game and get a 2-0 lead. If it goes to 60 mins at nil nil I think we will lose.

You'd think we were gonna lose if we were 4-0 up in injury time 😜
Palace's Sakho on 19:32 - May 11 with 3324 viewsunion_jack

Palace's Sakho on 19:25 - May 11 by jack247

Well there's always a chance

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Palace's Sakho on 19:37 - May 11 with 3303 viewsmonmouth

Palace's Sakho on 19:25 - May 11 by jack247

ha ha

true

Palace's Sakho on 19:54 - May 11 with 3255 viewsLeonWasGod

Palace's Sakho on 17:10 - May 11 by Loyal

Palace win, Swansea win.
Done.

I'd take that. My undercrackers will too. Must have got through half a dozen pairs last Saturday
Palace's Sakho on 00:38 - May 12 with 3064 viewsBloodyhills

Palace's Sakho on 10:31 - May 11 by builthjack

Don't we want Palace to stick 5 past Hull?

I do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Palace's Sakho on 08:18 - May 12 with 2942 viewsjackjackjackjack

The way Allardyce was talking on the radio yesterday it sounds like he's setting up for a 0-0 draw.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Palace's Sakho on 09:39 - May 12 with 2864 viewsSTID2017

Palace's Sakho on 13:02 - May 11 by LeonWasGod

Yep, now we're talking. He's a bundle of energy and has been causing problems to teams on the break.

We need Palace to be strong and Hull to be weak. That's all that matters. We may still catch Palace, which would be great, but if we do we'll already be safe and well ahead of Hull so it's an irrelevance.

If Palace lose both their games they'd have 38 points.
That would mean Hull could get 40 if they beat Spurs
If win tomorrow, we'll have 38, but that scenario will leave all three teams sweating until the last Sunday - no guarantee we would beat WBA, so we could then go down on the last day.
Therefore, best case scenario is for Swans and Palace to win this weekend, then it's all over..
Any other just leaves the nerves jangling too much

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Palace's Sakho on 09:46 - May 12 with 2850 viewsPrivate_Partz

Palace's Sakho on 08:18 - May 12 by jackjackjackjack

The way Allardyce was talking on the radio yesterday it sounds like he's setting up for a 0-0 draw.

If we win then a nil nil there would be pretty decent leaving us needing to be tw@tted by WBA on the last day for Hull to survive on GD.
I think it is a risky strategy for Big Sam but there again he could be playing mind games.
He will be heartened by Jose's comments as well as he openly admitted last night he will make loads of changes for the Palace game in preparation for the Ajax game....the bast@rd.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Palace's Sakho on 10:48 - May 12 with 2781 viewslewbot

Palace's Sakho on 10:27 - May 11 by Banosswan

Hasn't he won their player of the year having only played eight games? Shows how much of a loss he'll be.

He was nominated, Zaha will win it.

Losing your 3 best CB's one after the other would hurt any team. The purple patch that Palace had coincided with Cabaye being in top form, he also got injured 2 weeks ago. The good news is Tomkins and Cabaye look like they might be fit for Sunday...

and Hull are the worst side away from home this season.
P18 - W1 - D3 - L14 - GF9 - GA41 - PTS6
[Post edited 12 May 2017 10:49]
Palace's Sakho on 10:51 - May 12 with 2769 viewsmonmouth

Palace's Sakho on 08:18 - May 12 by jackjackjackjack

That would make Palace safe, and not allowing hull to play on the counter is probably the best way to play them. I'd buy a draw in that game right now, leaving us to win one of the last two to be sure.

Palace's Sakho on 11:02 - May 12 with 2750 viewssherpajacob

Palace's Sakho on 10:48 - May 12 by lewbot

He was nominated, Zaha will win it.

Losing your 3 best CB's one after the other would hurt any team. The purple patch that Palace had coincided with Cabaye being in top form, he also got injured 2 weeks ago. The good news is Tomkins and Cabaye look like they might be fit for Sunday...

and Hull are the worst side away from home this season.
P18 - W1 - D3 - L14 - GF9 - GA41 - PTS6
[Post edited 12 May 2017 10:49]

Hull average 1/2 a goal a game away from home

Hull have to go for it on Sunday, whatever our result, even if we lose a draw is not great for them.

There is sense in Palace playing like the away team, defending in numbers, because they have the talent up front to pick off Hull on the counter.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024