Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reflective window film purchase and fitting! 23:12 - May 11 with 524 viewsSwanzay

Anyone recommend anywhere in Swansea that isn't stupidly over priced?
Reflective window film purchase and fitting! on 05:09 - May 12 with 494 viewssquarebear

Would you consider DIY? My woman, who's a right tightwad (Gawd bless her) got hers online. Measured up, ordered them, fitted them herself in minutes. I doubt she'll remember the company name (she googled).
Reflective window film purchase and fitting! on 08:01 - May 12 with 466 viewsSTID2017

Reflective window film purchase and fitting! on 05:09 - May 12 by squarebear

Would you consider DIY? My woman, who's a right tightwad (Gawd bless her) got hers online. Measured up, ordered them, fitted them herself in minutes. I doubt she'll remember the company name (she googled).

https://www.windowfilm.co.uk/buy-online/window-film-by-the-metre/privacy/high-re
Try that one

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Reflective window film purchase and fitting! on 09:06 - May 12 with 436 viewsSwanzay

Reflective window film purchase and fitting! on 05:09 - May 12 by squarebear

Yer I certainly am considering the DIY route after the quotation I received yesterday. £120/150 plus VAT for 4 windows 31 inches by 30 inches....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024