Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The degeneration of The Labour Party 15:07 - May 12 with 1855 viewsLohengrin

If you have the time and inclination I would invite you to witness political evolution reversed...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:10 - May 12 with 1849 viewsmonmouth

Seriously Loh, the lack of any quality in our politicians makes me sad and annoyed. I think we are of the same sort of vintage, and this is by far the worst I can remember. Even shysters from my young days are a million times better than anything around today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:21 - May 12 with 1831 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:10 - May 12 by monmouth

Seriously Loh, the lack of any quality in our politicians makes me sad and annoyed. I think we are of the same sort of vintage, and this is by far the worst I can remember. Even shysters from my young days are a million times better than anything around today.

I think we are about the same age, mate, and I know exactly where you're coming from.

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:32 - May 12 with 1786 viewstrampie

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gwynfor+evans+speech&&view=detail&mid=FB70F

There was better speakers across all the parties back in the day.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 15:39]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:36 - May 12 with 1793 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:32 - May 12 by trampie

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gwynfor+evans+speech&&view=detail&mid=FB70F

There was better speakers across all the parties back in the day.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 15:39]

Well there you go, Tramp. When was the last time you heard Leanne Wood quoting Giraldus?

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:42 - May 12 with 1777 viewsJackTheLad

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:36 - May 12 by Lohengrin

Well there you go, Tramp. When was the last time you heard Leanne Wood quoting Giraldus?

Largest political membership of any party in Europe. A leader who was won every election he has ever contested in. - Labour are doing just fine

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:43 - May 12 with 1757 viewstrampie

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:36 - May 12 by Lohengrin

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:46 - May 12 with 1769 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:42 - May 12 by JackTheLad

Largest political membership of any party in Europe. A leader who was won every election he has ever contested in. - Labour are doing just fine

That genuinely made me laugh. Thank you. You want to bookmark this and revisit it when you are old enough to shave and see if you still recognise your younger self.

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:48 - May 12 with 1760 viewsJackTheLad

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:46 - May 12 by Lohengrin

That genuinely made me laugh. Thank you. You want to bookmark this and revisit it when you are old enough to shave and see if you still recognise your younger self.

So how old am I then Logengrin? You seem to know me?

Login to get fewer ads

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:48 - May 12 with 1759 viewswaynekerr55

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:10 - May 12 by monmouth

So true. We are Donald Ducked

PS - WTF have you and Loh been down-arrowed for?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:50 - May 12 with 1756 viewsJackTheLad

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:48 - May 12 by waynekerr55

So true. We are Donald Ducked

PS - WTF have you and Loh been down-arrowed for?

Spreading b*llocks, feel free to down arrow me back!

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:52 - May 12 with 1749 viewswaynekerr55

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:50 - May 12 by JackTheLad

Not at all, comrade.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 16:02 - May 12 with 1716 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:48 - May 12 by JackTheLad

So how old am I then Logengrin? You seem to know me?

Well judging by your wayward enthusiasms I'd say you were discovering politics for the first time. Sixteen?

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 16:04 - May 12 with 1713 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 15:50 - May 12 by JackTheLad

Have you listened to both sets of footage?

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 16:26 - May 12 with 1688 viewsClinton

Labour has been successful in broadly improving the lot of people who are full time employees. The large unionised manufacturers have also declined as manufacturing has moved abroad.
The fact that exploitation is now experienced largely in the non unionised gig economy seems to have bypassed Labour and sacrificed potential votes.
Why isn't the Labour Party shouting and screaming from the rooftops about zero hours contracts and the sort of nonsense that sees those poor sods cycling up Swanseas hills in the pouring wind and rain to deliver takeaway food. THese workers and to a certain extent 'white van' men should be Labours natural constituency and should be the focus of the campaigning.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 16:48 - May 12 with 1672 viewsPrivate_Partz

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 16:26 - May 12 by Clinton

Labour has been successful in broadly improving the lot of people who are full time employees. The large unionised manufacturers have also declined as manufacturing has moved abroad.
The fact that exploitation is now experienced largely in the non unionised gig economy seems to have bypassed Labour and sacrificed potential votes.
Why isn't the Labour Party shouting and screaming from the rooftops about zero hours contracts and the sort of nonsense that sees those poor sods cycling up Swanseas hills in the pouring wind and rain to deliver takeaway food. THese workers and to a certain extent 'white van' men should be Labours natural constituency and should be the focus of the campaigning.

I would suggest that Labour have been shouting. At last the non treacherous ones in the PLP have. Trouble is the Murdock press are not interested. They would much rather focus on said treachery.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 17:29 - May 12 with 1629 viewspikeypaul

A lot of people must be doing well to be able to afford the cyclists to bring them the take away meals.

I know a lot of people who enjoy cycling. to be paid to do it must be a dream for some.

But I do feel for the guy who brought me my curry down to Rhossili last week.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 17:34 - May 12 with 1602 viewstrampie

Yes I totally agree, that is why I call Labour traitors to the working class and the poor.
I voted for Foot in 83' and Plaid every General Election since because Labour became a right wing party and abandoned its roots.
As somebody originally from the valleys I'm disgusted by what Labour has become they are Red Tories, Corbyn is trying to go back to proper Labour values but his party is full of Tories, he himself should not be in such a party if he was a man of the left, therefore in my book he cant be trusted and in it for himself.
I trust in Leanne who is for 'real' not joking but the real deal, fine Plaid have had very educated and intelligent performers in the past but unlike virtually every politician out there Leanne is for 'real' [Price might well be as well], I cant say that about Corbyn, granted Corbyn might be more sincere that most other politicians but he is not in the same league as Leanne .

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 17:43 - May 12 with 1607 viewsLohengrin

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 17:34 - May 12 by trampie

Yes I totally agree, that is why I call Labour traitors to the working class and the poor.
I voted for Foot in 83' and Plaid every General Election since because Labour became a right wing party and abandoned its roots.
As somebody originally from the valleys I'm disgusted by what Labour has become they are Red Tories, Corbyn is trying to go back to proper Labour values but his party is full of Tories, he himself should not be in such a party if he was a man of the left, therefore in my book he cant be trusted and in it for himself.
I trust in Leanne who is for 'real' not joking but the real deal, fine Plaid have had very educated and intelligent performers in the past but unlike virtually every politician out there Leanne is for 'real' [Price might well be as well], I cant say that about Corbyn, granted Corbyn might be more sincere that most other politicians but he is not in the same league as Leanne .

You're a national treasure, Tramp!

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 19:37 - May 12 with 1559 viewsGroo

The best company I worked for, who looked after employees better than any other company I have worked for, best paid, best working environment was a company who's owner had said many years before, that he would close the doors on any factory he owned where unions were represented.

Groo does what Groo does best

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 19:52 - May 12 with 1536 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 19:37 - May 12 by Groo

The best company I worked for, who looked after employees better than any other company I have worked for, best paid, best working environment was a company who's owner had said many years before, that he would close the doors on any factory he owned where unions were represented.

Unfortunately there aren't many of those good guys out there.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 21:33 - May 12 with 1476 viewsKilkennyjack

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 19:52 - May 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Unfortunately there aren't many of those good guys out there.

Trade unions have been an essential force for social change
- Pope Francis .@Pontifex

Beware of the Risen People

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 22:20 - May 12 with 1449 viewsJack_Meoff

Same accusations are being levelled though regardless of personalities involved. Party split, in turmoil etc etc blah blah. The powers that be let old Blair in because they knew he worked for them, and kept the illusion of democracy alive. hence Iraq despite the biggest protest in british history.

These people don't work for us, and anyone who does has zero chance of power, because having a true representative of the people of this country would be sh*te for profit margins.

Point taken however on the videos. Microcosm of the dumbing down of society as a whole right before our eyes.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 01:03 - May 13 with 1387 viewsDJack

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 19:37 - May 12 by Groo

Groo, I'm not being pissy but one persons employment experience counts for fūckall (or more accurately it is a singular and non-representative event).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The degeneration of The Labour Party on 22:05 - May 13 with 1252 viewsskippyjack

Well.. it's just a load of bollocks really.. every person under the sun has attempted to kill me..

Have they told you about injecting people with mutational cancerous cells.. so the NHS numbers can be propped up?

I've had one injected right into my pancreatic region.. don't know how long I've got left mind..

But the latest Labour tactics of vote for us or we'll kill you.. just sums it up..

If I end up dead in a few months or a year.. it wasn't the Tories (well it was both mutual really)..

When people have decided to target you for death.. not much you can do..

I just want to know why they've targeted me..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024