Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3000 tickets. Money well spent. 17:19 - May 13 with 5479 viewsmorningstar

Fair play, sang their hearts out all game. Well done every single on of you!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:29 - May 13 with 4359 viewsWingstandwood

A case of everyone's a winner with this initiative! Our support is truly magnificent when it comes to getting behind the team at vital times and occasions!

Argus!

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:32 - May 13 with 4322 viewsjack247

Definitely. Our fans were immense today. Great effort all round!
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:33 - May 13 with 4305 viewsJackfath

The players should do it for all away fixtures next season. It's small change to them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:45 - May 13 with 4237 viewsJack123

Fair play to all of you that travelled.. The singing was brilliant..

libera nos a malo

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:52 - May 13 with 4204 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:33 - May 13 by Jackfath

The players should do it for all away fixtures next season. It's small change to them.

That actually may not be as crazy as it sounds. I'd imagine most if not all are 'self employed' for tax purposes, so they could write it off as expenses.

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:05 - May 13 with 4111 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:33 - May 13 by Jackfath

It will never happen however it would be such a good idea to do this. Maybe ballot the tickets so you apply rather than pay.

Would ensure sell outs of away allocation - maybe something the club should look at as an initative - peanuts to them in the grand scheme of things

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:07 - May 13 with 4096 viewsAnotherJohn

Yep, for those of us watching streams or satellite it was great to hear our support. I'm a bit long in the tooth now for 700 mile trips and take my hat off to the Jacks who travelled up. They played a full part in this result.
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:12 - May 13 with 4070 viewsjack247

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:05 - May 13 by PatchesOHoulihan

It will never happen however it would be such a good idea to do this. Maybe ballot the tickets so you apply rather than pay.

Would ensure sell outs of away allocation - maybe something the club should look at as an initative - peanuts to them in the grand scheme of things

The idea is decent. I think it's more feasible for the club to do it than the players.

Almost certainly a one off, but looks like a master stroke at the moment. Maybe something to pull out of the hat every now and then when we have a crucial away game. As great a gesture as it would be, the novelty would wear off if it happened every other week.
Login to get fewer ads

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:44 - May 13 with 3974 viewsSwanseaman

Swans fans were the only supporters singing, that made it like a home game for us

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 19:32 - May 13 with 3874 viewsJack_Kass

On the back of such a succesful experiment the club would be mad not to bring in some sort of initiative next season

Not saying free tickets for every game but maybe the first 500 to 'purchase' can be free or whatever

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 19:46 - May 13 with 3810 viewsbuilthjack

We were loud. Been in the bar wit Macklemore since the game , they reckon we are the loudest all season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:19 - May 13 with 3734 viewsSwanseaman

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 19:46 - May 13 by builthjack

We were loud. Been in the bar wit Macklemore since the game , they reckon we are the loudest all season

Sounded really loud, blasting at times

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:24 - May 13 with 3723 viewsxmastree

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 18:12 - May 13 by jack247

The idea is decent. I think it's more feasible for the club to do it than the players.

Almost certainly a one off, but looks like a master stroke at the moment. Maybe something to pull out of the hat every now and then when we have a crucial away game. As great a gesture as it would be, the novelty would wear off if it happened every other week.

The club have led the way already. £22 last year. £20 this year. No other team does that
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:35 - May 13 with 3693 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:24 - May 13 by xmastree

The club have led the way already. £22 last year. £20 this year. No other team does that

Try replying to jack247's post instead of using it to spread your pro club propaganda is it? We already know what the club do with regards to away tickets, we're not a bunch of simpletons ya know!

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:36 - May 13 with 3678 viewsjack247

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:24 - May 13 by xmastree

Stand easy, I'm not knocking the club on this one. It's one thing they have got spectacularly right this season.
[Post edited 13 May 2017 20:50]
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:41 - May 13 with 3649 viewsxmastree

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:35 - May 13 by morningstar

Try replying to jack247's post instead of using it to spread your pro club propaganda is it? We already know what the club do with regards to away tickets, we're not a bunch of simpletons ya know!

I was agreeing with him !!.
Aren't you pro club?. How bizarre.
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:48 - May 13 with 3607 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 20:41 - May 13 by xmastree

I was agreeing with him !!.
Aren't you pro club?. How bizarre.

Sorry. I meant pro current administration, if you'd like to get pedantic about it. That's what you do though isn't it. Your sole purpose on this site is too beat the owners/admin/ clubs drum isn't it?

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 21:38 - May 13 with 3466 viewsZZoric

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 17:52 - May 13 by morningstar

That actually may not be as crazy as it sounds. I'd imagine most if not all are 'self employed' for tax purposes, so they could write it off as expenses.

by god you're thick as

think, before you speak - is what most parents tell their children
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 21:47 - May 13 with 3399 viewslonglostjack

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 19:46 - May 13 by builthjack

Nice one !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 21:52 - May 13 with 3374 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 21:38 - May 13 by ZZoric

by god you're thick as

think, before you speak - is what most parents tell their children

"by god you're thick as
think, before you speak - is what most parents tell their children"

That's what you've just posted, and you're calling me thick! Do me a favour sunshine, stay away from me because i will fvckin ruin you on here. Now then, toddle on there's a good twinky!
[Post edited 13 May 2017 21:54]

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:17 - May 13 with 3281 viewsIslander

tedious, how about a bit of footballing insight Star, no ?
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:41 - May 13 with 3235 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:17 - May 13 by Islander

tedious, how about a bit of footballing insight Star, no ?

I'll tell you what's tedious, is this fvcking idiot trolling me for the last few weeks just because i wasn't too confident about our chances of staying up. The guys a total fvckin clown! Anyway, instead of having a pop at me, why not give your own footballing insight seeing as this is your first post since April 30th! What a vvanker!
[Post edited 13 May 2017 22:43]

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:47 - May 13 with 3193 viewsZZoric

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:41 - May 13 by morningstar

I'll tell you what's tedious, is this fvcking idiot trolling me for the last few weeks just because i wasn't too confident about our chances of staying up. The guys a total fvckin clown! Anyway, instead of having a pop at me, why not give your own footballing insight seeing as this is your first post since April 30th! What a vvanker!
[Post edited 13 May 2017 22:43]

Deflect, deflect. Classic bully-boy tactics

Think,. Before you speak.

You're clearly on a downward spiral - on such a massively positive day for the Swans.

What happened to you ?
3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:59 - May 13 with 3166 viewsmorningstar

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:47 - May 13 by ZZoric

Deflect, deflect. Classic bully-boy tactics

Think,. Before you speak.

You're clearly on a downward spiral - on such a massively positive day for the Swans.

What happened to you ?

ABCDEFG, HIGJKLMNOP, QRSTU and V, WXY and Z. Now i now my ABC, won't you come and play with me!

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 23:04 - May 13 with 3145 viewsZZoric

3000 tickets. Money well spent. on 22:59 - May 13 by morningstar

ABCDEFG, HIGJKLMNOP, QRSTU and V, WXY and Z. Now i now my ABC, won't you come and play with me!

only one G (spot) - on

must try harder (do keep up, star)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024