Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match 17:40 - May 13 with 4603 viewsJackfath

They're paying for 19,000 identical costumes too.

Going to be really funny.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 17:44 - May 13 with 3945 viewsdickythorpe

FREE bus to liberty!!!!
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 18:02 - May 13 with 3864 viewsbryncochjack

Should they be needed there are plenty of chains available in Studio 52 allegedly!
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 20:25 - May 13 with 3682 viewswaynekerr55

Why don't they spend the money on one way tickets to the Bermuda Triangle for Jenkins and the mob?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 20:33 - May 13 with 3650 viewsxmastree

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 20:25 - May 13 by waynekerr55

Why don't they spend the money on one way tickets to the Bermuda Triangle for Jenkins and the mob?

You need to grow up. Why not just enjoy the fact we are 4 points above 18th. I will however applaud you. Why ?. Because you actually posted without using the c word. Outer london a better place for it tonight tone.
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 21:46 - May 13 with 3488 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 20:33 - May 13 by xmastree

You need to grow up. Why not just enjoy the fact we are 4 points above 18th. I will however applaud you. Why ?. Because you actually posted without using the c word. Outer london a better place for it tonight tone.

I need to grow up?

Says you pretending not to be a relative of one of the sell outs.

How many times to do I need to explain it to you. It's not the sale that was the problem, it's HOW it was done. I'll repeat, HOW. Then rubbing salt in the wounds by hanging on and screwing the club for more money, as shown by the Swiss Ramble. Let me guess... You're going to blame the shambolic losses and commercial data on uncontrollable issues.

Am I grateful for what they did? Yes, absolutely. They've ruined their legacy IMO, and for your own/friends/families (delete as appropriate) sake you better hope that the QC hired by the Trust doesn't find a compelling case for damages.

Got it?
[Post edited 13 May 2017 22:00]

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 21:52 - May 13 with 3456 viewsPokerface

JF. Can you post a link. Thanks.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:13 - May 13 with 3348 viewsmax936

If we are safe after tomorrow I want us to hound Jenkins and the other rotten scum cu@ts out of our club or at least make it absolutely clear to the yanks that the sellout cu@ts are not welcome , fukoff and go and spend their ill gotten gains elsewhere, sickens me to go past Morgans and see Swansea people flocking into there, fuking wake up People and see exactly what the money grabing cu@ts are all about.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:29 - May 13 with 3288 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:13 - May 13 by max936

If we are safe after tomorrow I want us to hound Jenkins and the other rotten scum cu@ts out of our club or at least make it absolutely clear to the yanks that the sellout cu@ts are not welcome , fukoff and go and spend their ill gotten gains elsewhere, sickens me to go past Morgans and see Swansea people flocking into there, fuking wake up People and see exactly what the money grabing cu@ts are all about.

You need to grow up. Stop using the c word and be glad we're 4 points clear of the drop zone, mun 😉😂

Login to get fewer ads

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:33 - May 13 with 3283 viewsxmastree

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 21:46 - May 13 by waynekerr55

I need to grow up?

Says you pretending not to be a relative of one of the sell outs.

How many times to do I need to explain it to you. It's not the sale that was the problem, it's HOW it was done. I'll repeat, HOW. Then rubbing salt in the wounds by hanging on and screwing the club for more money, as shown by the Swiss Ramble. Let me guess... You're going to blame the shambolic losses and commercial data on uncontrollable issues.

Am I grateful for what they did? Yes, absolutely. They've ruined their legacy IMO, and for your own/friends/families (delete as appropriate) sake you better hope that the QC hired by the Trust doesn't find a compelling case for damages.

Got it?
[Post edited 13 May 2017 22:00]

Yawn. You really need to find a new hobby mate.Why ? Because the hatred is eating into you and believe it or not non of us will be able to make a blind bit of difference.
100 peoples thoughts thinking they represent the masses. We don't ! Use the c word as much as you want, it makes no difference. Your in a surreal world my friend.... But enjoy your importance .
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:52 - May 13 with 3214 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:33 - May 13 by xmastree

Yawn. You really need to find a new hobby mate.Why ? Because the hatred is eating into you and believe it or not non of us will be able to make a blind bit of difference.
100 peoples thoughts thinking they represent the masses. We don't ! Use the c word as much as you want, it makes no difference. Your in a surreal world my friend.... But enjoy your importance .

Ok you keep telling yourself that. You're that bothered you've come on to post.

Sleep tight and hope that the Rumpole doesn't find compelling evidence 😘
[Post edited 14 May 2017 7:45]

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:58 - May 13 with 3169 viewsMrSwerve

With respect to the trolling aspect of this post...

No.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 23:16 - May 13 with 3130 viewsxmastree

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:52 - May 13 by waynekerr55

Ok you keep telling yourself that. You're that bothered you've come on to post.

Sleep tight and hope that the Rumpole doesn't find compelling evidence 😘
[Post edited 14 May 2017 7:45]

Nought for me to worry about. Im just an outsider like you. . To be honest you know sod all either like the rest of us. Continue to be slanderous and libelous. U do the owner of this site no favours but enjoy your limelight in this little pond. Your time will come anthony.
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 03:01 - May 14 with 2955 viewsGowerjack

The OP talking about being something being "really funny"...

The irony.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 3:03]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 07:17 - May 14 with 2872 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 23:16 - May 13 by xmastree

Nought for me to worry about. Im just an outsider like you. . To be honest you know sod all either like the rest of us. Continue to be slanderous and libelous. U do the owner of this site no favours but enjoy your limelight in this little pond. Your time will come anthony.

Tell me what's slanderous and libellous then? Give me specific examples? And what limelight? Yeah, I've never claimed to know the ins and outs but I'm only relaying what's in the public domain. So The Trust have lied? Kaplan and Levein throwing your pals under the bus in the forum? Jenkins sols sending the letter about the SHA?

I think you need to cut back on the Cinzano pal. Making threats on the internet. What do you mean "my time will come"?A bit silly don't you think?

PS - for an outsider that doesn't know anything you seem to be posting with one hell of an agenda. Anyone would swear you're not what you're claiming you are...my opinion of course, wouldn't want to be slanderous...not that I believe you know what that or libellous actually means
[Post edited 14 May 2017 7:27]

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:24 - May 14 with 2740 viewsJohnw102

Getting back to the OP, anyone want to buy my Houdini outfit? £75 ono

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:34 - May 14 with 2692 viewsKilkennyjack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 23:16 - May 13 by xmastree

Threats ? Pathetic. Somebody is rattled big time.

I am WayneKerr.

Beware of the Risen People

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:02 - May 14 with 2592 viewsthe_gasman

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:34 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

I am WayneKerr.

I'm still buzzing from yesterday. Fantastic I'd wear women's clothes if required

I'm a WAYNEKERR

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:10 - May 14 with 2572 viewsDewi1jack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:24 - May 14 by Johnw102

Getting back to the OP, anyone want to buy my Houdini outfit? £75 ono

Does that include the service charge and postage?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:45 - May 14 with 2462 viewsWarwickHunt

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 22:33 - May 13 by xmastree

Fuçk off, çunt.

Surreally Yours

Salvador Dali
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:55 - May 14 with 2417 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:34 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

I am WayneKerr.

To be fair the tone of some of my earlier posts weren't great. He's more than welcome to point out where these libellous posts are, either on here or by PM. What's the worst that can happen? Agree to disagree? Apologies?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:15 - May 14 with 2360 viewsJackUlation

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:02 - May 14 by the_gasman

I'm still buzzing from yesterday. Fantastic I'd wear women's clothes if required

I'm a WAYNEKERR

What do you mean " I'd wear women's clothes " I for one know you do
every Thursday.
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:30 - May 14 with 2322 viewsDewi1jack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:15 - May 14 by JackUlation

every Thursday.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:34 - May 14 with 2300 viewsthe_gasman

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:15 - May 14 by JackUlation

every Thursday.

Sshhhh

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:45 - May 14 with 2266 viewsWarwickHunt

every Thursday.

YKTR
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:48 - May 14 with 2259 viewsDafyddHuw

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 21:52 - May 13 by Pokerface

JF. Can you post a link. Thanks.

Really? You really posted this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024