Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday 17:45 - May 13 with 1649 viewsdickythorpe

Make it happen Swansea Council!!!!!!
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:50 - May 13 with 1633 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Why? We are playing 3 miles away??
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:53 - May 13 with 1601 viewsjack247

It's hard enough getting a live stream in your front room! I think the Premier League would have something to say about a dodgy Kodi box and a massive screen outside McDonlads!
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:54 - May 13 with 1587 viewsmorningstar

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:53 - May 13 by jack247

It's hard enough getting a live stream in your front room! I think the Premier League would have something to say about a dodgy Kodi box and a massive screen outside McDonlads!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:54 - May 13 with 1582 viewsLord_Bony

Would prefer it for the Hull Palace game tomorrow..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:54 - May 13 with 1574 viewsJackfath

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:53 - May 13 by jack247

What's McDonlads?

Scottish football hoolies who follow Wimbledon?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:57 - May 13 with 1550 viewsmorningstar

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:50 - May 13 by Vetchfieldpasty

Why? We are playing 3 miles away??

So? Lot's watch it on a screen when we're playing 30 yards away!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:58 - May 13 with 1537 viewsjack247

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:54 - May 13 by Jackfath

What's McDonlads?

Scottish football hoolies who follow Wimbledon?

You're a decent poster when you stick to making jokes about typing errors. Good effort.
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 18:26 - May 13 with 1462 viewsJackfath

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 17:58 - May 13 by jack247

You're a decent poster when you stick to making jokes about typing errors. Good effort.

You keep on judging.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 18:35 - May 13 with 1423 viewsjack247

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 18:26 - May 13 by Jackfath

You keep on judging.

I wasn't being funny. Your post made me laugh
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 18:43 - May 13 with 1395 viewsSwanjaxs

Dicky.... in all honesty, and with the greatest of respect, this has to be your worst post ever .... have you been on the cooking sherry again? Any self respecting Swans fan will be watching the game on Streambox ffs 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:38 - May 13 with 1185 viewsdickythorpe

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 18:43 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

Dicky.... in all honesty, and with the greatest of respect, this has to be your worst post ever .... have you been on the cooking sherry again? Any self respecting Swans fan will be watching the game on Streambox ffs 😎

So an event that is sold out will still open the doors for those of us without tickets???

Think again before posting and whoever down arrowed.
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:42 - May 13 with 1160 viewsDarran

I think it's a great idea but I doubt it's going to happen because it's against PL/Sky rules.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:44 - May 13 with 1148 viewsSwansNZ

How many games do Sky/BT show live on the final day of the season?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:47 - May 13 with 1132 viewsDarran

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:44 - May 13 by SwansNZ

They also show a 3pm ko live every Boxing Day.
It doesn't really make sense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:50 - May 13 with 1120 viewsSwanjaxs

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:38 - May 13 by dickythorpe

So an event that is sold out will still open the doors for those of us without tickets???

Mate have you not seen the way the Internet providers are cracking down? Thats the only reason i rattled your cage 👍of course it would be a fantastic idea to stream the game at Castle Gardens but unfortunately the fat cats will always win out.... no offence meant my friend 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:52 - May 13 with 1099 viewsZZoric

Indeed - good shout OP.

Bring it on
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 23:00 - May 13 with 1050 viewsjack247

That happens with most, if not all, home games though?

It's a great idea and I'm sure the council would love to do it. The Premier League would never sanction it though as it would almost certainly break agreements they have with Sky and BT
Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 00:21 - May 14 with 980 viewsjackharris

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 22:44 - May 13 by SwansNZ

BT are showing no more Premier League games this season as they have used up their entire allocated quota. The last of which was us v Everton for this season. Sky will show 2 and 3 at most.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 03:10 - May 14 with 892 viewsSwansNZ

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 00:21 - May 14 by jackharris

BT are showing no more Premier League games this season as they have used up their entire allocated quota. The last of which was us v Everton for this season. Sky will show 2 and 3 at most.

Thanks.

You'd think if Hull beat Palace, then the Swans, Hull and Palace games would be shown.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 06:17 - May 14 with 834 viewsbarry_island

Why not in the Fanzone outside the ground?

Could be a money spinner for the club and Sky.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 06:18 - May 14 with 830 viewsbarry_island

Live stream Castle gardens next Sunday on 03:10 - May 14 by SwansNZ

Thanks.

You'd think if Hull beat Palace, then the Swans, Hull and Palace games would be shown.

Don't be daft, the race for the minor places ar the top is far more exciting...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024