Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do not get carried away just yet. 18:02 - May 13 with 2407 viewstrampie

Do not get carried away just yet, not until hopefully Palace get a result against Hull.

If Hull fail to win away to Palace, Swans stay up [100% if Hull lose, 99.99% recurring if its a draw] but if Hull win Swans will be in real danger of being relegated.

Hull will have Spurs at home [Spurs lost 5-1 against a relegated team last game of the season last year when they had nothing to play for, Spurs have nothing to play for this time and might play some fringe players as well].
Palace will have Man Utd away [Man U nothing to play for and there is already talk of them playing fringe players, Palace have had some good results against the better teams]
Swans will have WBA to play a Pulis team [Pulis will not let his team rest and he is known to get his teams organised].

If Hull beat Palace I think Hull will beat a fringe Spurs team at home on the last day with nothing to play for in that circumstance, if Palace lose to Hull I think Allardyce will get Benteke, Zaha, Cabaye, Townsend etc up for it and get a draw against a fringe Man U team concentrating on trying to get in the Champions League via their upcoming Europa League Final.
Those results would mean Swans would have to beat WBA to stay up.

Lets hope that Hull don't win tomorrow, I wont be greedy I will take a draw [the goal diff and goals for will mean the chances of Hull staying up will be about 10,000 - 1 against in book]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:03 - May 13 with 1696 viewsJackanapes

fkoff

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:09 - May 13 with 1651 viewsjack247

I love this mentality that teams with nothing to play for will be 'on the beach' against our rivals but other teams with nothing to play for will be bang up for it when they are playing us. Not a pop at you trampie, it's been a theme on here for weeks.

I agree, it's obviously not over yet, but I think it will be tomorrow. If it comes down to it, I think we will have enough to beat West Brom too.
Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:10 - May 13 with 1645 viewsPrivate_Partz

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:03 - May 13 by Jackanapes

fkoff

Very unfair. Trampie is right. Yes, we are in the driving seat but there us still work to be done.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:22 - May 13 with 1577 viewsunion_jack

Another example of why Trampie should stick to the Only Football Forum.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:23 - May 13 with 1566 viewsmonmouth

Tonight is no time for this shit. Party now. Forget this bollocks for today.

Lets see what Hull are made of tomorrow. My bet is 24 carat shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:26 - May 13 with 1537 viewsunion_jack

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:23 - May 13 by monmouth

Yes agreed. But as it was posted its worth commenting on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:29 - May 13 with 1507 viewsOldjack

Well they'd better not win had they ,ffs there's always one. Hull last away win was against us

C'mon Palarse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:33 - May 13 with 1479 viewsRevJames

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:23 - May 13 by monmouth

I think the time to party is if Hull don't win tomorrow.

Celebrate a great win yes, but to party now is just tempting fate
Login to get fewer ads

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:38 - May 13 with 1426 viewsSTID2017

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:03 - May 13 by Jackanapes

fkoff

You left off the second bit from earlier.
Trampie is truly a pessimist of the highest order.
Hull are crap - Palace will do to them what we should have done twice this season and we'll be home and dry

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:49 - May 13 with 1369 viewssherpajacob

Palace's previous home game.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Burnley - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39676420

They followed that by getting gubbed at City.

Let's hope Big Sam has a plan for tomorrow, cos if they lose, I make them favourites to go down.

Just think what cack they would be in without those results against liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:49 - May 13 with 1366 viewstrampie

I will take Swans to win if they have to on the last day, I expect us to stay up but people don't want to go over board tonight thinking we are definitely up.

I think Palace will do it tomorrow, 45% chance Palace win, 45% chance a draw and 10% chance a Hull win, so I'm 90% certain I will be celebrating tomorrow [a draw will be good enough in my book, I don't think its realistic that Swans lose something like 0-4 at home in a vital match against WBA and Hull win something like 4-0 as well, although they might win].

Swans best chance of staying up is tomorrow, not next week, although I would still take the Swans to stay up next week, don't get me wrong.
I'm not going overboard tonight, I hope and expect I will be able to go overboard tomorrow evening, if I cant and it goes to the last weekend I think Swans will stay up but there would be a serious chance they could go down.
Teams at the bottom will all the time when they need to, just like Swans today, B'burn, Forest and Brum last week, just like Newport and Hartlepool the other week.
At least Palace and Hull are playing each other is one good thing

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:56 - May 13 with 1318 viewsEasternJack

if it comes down to it, is there any doubt that pullis would "help" send palace and parish down if that was on the cards next week?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:58 - May 13 with 1301 viewsjack247

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:49 - May 13 by trampie

I will take Swans to win if they have to on the last day, I expect us to stay up but people don't want to go over board tonight thinking we are definitely up.

I think Palace will do it tomorrow, 45% chance Palace win, 45% chance a draw and 10% chance a Hull win, so I'm 90% certain I will be celebrating tomorrow [a draw will be good enough in my book, I don't think its realistic that Swans lose something like 0-4 at home in a vital match against WBA and Hull win something like 4-0 as well, although they might win].

Swans best chance of staying up is tomorrow, not next week, although I would still take the Swans to stay up next week, don't get me wrong.
I'm not going overboard tonight, I hope and expect I will be able to go overboard tomorrow evening, if I cant and it goes to the last weekend I think Swans will stay up but there would be a serious chance they could go down.
Teams at the bottom will all the time when they need to, just like Swans today, B'burn, Forest and Brum last week, just like Newport and Hartlepool the other week.
At least Palace and Hull are playing each other is one good thing

Fair post
Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:03 - May 13 with 1267 viewstrampie

Do not get carried away just yet. on 18:38 - May 13 by STID2017

You left off the second bit from earlier.
Trampie is truly a pessimist of the highest order.
Hull are crap - Palace will do to them what we should have done twice this season and we'll be home and dry

I'm not a pessimist, I was born an optimist and life over the years has made me a realist.

I think Swans will stay up but I would not go over the top tonight is all I'm saying, look at Newport escaping at the expense of another team this season by putting an excellent run of results together for such a poor team particularly at home.

As they say in Alt-yr-yn, 1-nil to the County, 1-nil to the County.

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:03 - May 13 with 1260 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palace win - sorted.

Palace draw - still more or less sorted.

Hull win - I'm not emotionally equipped for the Swans to be involved in " Survival Sunday" at the moment. Please don't make it so.
[Post edited 13 May 2017 19:06]

Poll: Tory leader

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:05 - May 13 with 1248 viewsJackanapes

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:03 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

Palace win - sorted.

Palace draw - still more or less sorted.

Hull win - I'm not emotionally equipped for the Swans to be involved in " Survival Sunday" at the moment. Please don't make it so.
[Post edited 13 May 2017 19:06]

I have mojne on hullwim

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:05 - May 13 with 1225 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:05 - May 13 by Jackanapes

I have mojne on hullwim

Well quite. 😂

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:07 - May 13 with 1212 viewsJackanapes

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:05 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

Well quite. 😂

I only met you twice, bit I did like you.

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:07 - May 13 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

Great to see posters showing solidarity with Perchie.
Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:08 - May 13 with 1192 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:07 - May 13 by Jackanapes

I only met you twice, bit I did like you.

Did? Do, surely?

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:08 - May 13 with 1190 viewsJackanapes

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:07 - May 13 by WarwickHunt

Great to see posters showing solidarity with Perchie.

And I never met you but I knew I would want to.

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:09 - May 13 with 1175 viewsJackanapes

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:08 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

Did? Do, surely?

Did AND do

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:12 - May 13 with 1145 viewslonglostjack

Proper fan is Trampie. Worried to the end.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:12 - May 13 with 1142 viewsSwanseaman

Big celebrations tomorrow if Hull lose

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Do not get carried away just yet. on 19:13 - May 13 with 1136 viewsJackanapes

I was 48 before I even became a fking civil servant how the fk do you guys feel.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024