Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread 04:09 - May 14 with 27243 viewsLord_Bony

It's showtime.

if Hull lose or draw Swansea will remain in the Premier League next season.

However, a victory over Palace would result in a straight survival fight between the three clubs on the final day of the season.

Kick off Selhurst Park 12 pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 05:41 - May 14 with 10192 viewsSwansNZ

Palace 0-2 Hull.

Palace win would great, to give us a nice meaningless game next week.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 05:54 - May 14 with 10185 viewsSgorioFruit

I really think palace are gonna go for it today.
Palace 2-0 Hull

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 06:24 - May 14 with 10156 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 05:41 - May 14 by SwansNZ

Palace 0-2 Hull.

Palace win would great, to give us a nice meaningless game next week.

Palace draw would be even better, since gd with Hull is safely up to 7 now.

But even if Palace win (which, don't get me wrong, would be great), we can still have our sights out for Burnley (who host WHU) and probably Watford (@Chelsea/vs Man City) on the final day.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 07:01 - May 14 with 10117 viewsDr_Winston

That nasty suspicious voice in my head suggests that Hull's piss poor away form allied to Palace's generally decent recent form (Last two games aside) is leading to a nailed on Hull win.

I'm going to ignore it though. Hull will have to get men forward and that means gaps at the back that a decent Palace forward line should be able to exploit. Here's hoping Benteke has his shooting boots on today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 07:34 - May 14 with 10046 viewssherpajacob

Clean sheet today please big man.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:07 - May 14 with 9950 viewsSwansNZ

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 06:24 - May 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

But even if Palace win (which, don't get me wrong, would be great), we can still have our sights out for Burnley (who host WHU) and probably Watford (@Chelsea/vs Man City) on the final day.

Yes we could finish as high as 14th, which would be unreal.
I'd happily settle for 17th this year though.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:10 - May 14 with 9935 viewsjackharris

At this exact moment in time there are a large number of worried Hull fans, travelling down to London. I would not want to be in their shoes. If they were to beat Palace today it would mean we have to finish the job we started completely by ourselves and beat WBA.

However, I expect a Palace win, Big Sam is probably on a massive bonus and he has a very good squad of players. They are missing their current lynch pin in the Liverpool loanie but should be too strong up front. I predict Crystal Palace 4 Hull City 2.

I also think the Hull players know (in their heart of hearts) they will be losing their outstanding manager to a club like Southampton, in the Summer.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:42 - May 14 with 9812 viewsheadcleaner

Burnley went palarse with an horrific away record and turned them over so can it happen again so quickly? A draw or home win please - let's stay up from today and turn the west Brom game I to the we all hate Jenkins and co match where we give them several hours of headache. I want to see Doreen in jack to a king 2 saying are those fans coming over here? 🤡 let's have nothing on the game then we can let them know the score
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:47 - May 14 with 9784 viewsLandore_Jack

Abel Hernandez and Markovic out according to their forum.

#backtojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:17 - May 14 with 9665 viewsPegojack

Hennessey is my main worry, he's the personification of a dodgy keeper.

However, for the superstitious amongst you, when I was cycling to work this morning, I crossed the little bridge just outside my village, glanced to my left and there on the stream gliding serenely not fifteen yards away was an enormous white swan. He looked back at me and I'm sure he winked.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:23 - May 14 with 9637 viewsSwansNZ

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:17 - May 14 by Pegojack

Hennessey is my main worry, he's the personification of a dodgy keeper.

However, for the superstitious amongst you, when I was cycling to work this morning, I crossed the little bridge just outside my village, glanced to my left and there on the stream gliding serenely not fifteen yards away was an enormous white swan. He looked back at me and I'm sure he winked.

You can't say that about Hennessey.
JBT will be along shortly to put you right.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:29 - May 14 with 9605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 06:24 - May 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

On what planet would a Palace draw (which would leave us still in theoretical danger of relegation) be better than a Palace win (which guarantees us safety)?

Poll: Tory leader

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:30 - May 14 with 9596 viewsmagicdaps10

Believe the game is on sky extra. Basically, if you have sky but not the sports package.....xtra is a free channel.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:31 - May 14 with 9596 viewsswan65split

I cant see which way its going to go, surely a big tense game, hoping it goes to Palace, my biggest fear..........Our survival could depend on Spurs and Man U taking it easy!!!

Come on Palace .
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:32 - May 14 with 9579 viewsWhiterockin

Free on Virgin as well without the Sports package.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:39 - May 14 with 9533 viewsmagicdaps10

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:47 - May 14 by Landore_Jack

Abel Hernandez and Markovic out according to their forum.

Markovic has been superb for them since he signed.
Very talented player.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:58 - May 14 with 9422 viewsSwansea93

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:39 - May 14 by magicdaps10

Markovic has been superb for them since he signed.
Very talented player.

Would like to see him down here.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:23 - May 14 with 9294 viewsSTID2017

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:32 - May 14 by Whiterockin

Free on Virgin as well without the Sports package.

What channel ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:24 - May 14 with 9290 viewsElward

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:30 - May 14 by magicdaps10

Believe the game is on sky extra. Basically, if you have sky but not the sports package.....xtra is a free channel.

What channel number?
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:25 - May 14 with 9280 viewsWhiterockin

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:23 - May 14 by STID2017

What channel ?

Virgin 517. Tennis on at the moment but build up starts at 11.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 10:26]
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:32 - May 14 with 9234 viewsSTID2017

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:25 - May 14 by Whiterockin

Virgin 517. Tennis on at the moment but build up starts at 11.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 10:26]

Thanks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:32 - May 14 with 9229 viewsmagicdaps10

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:24 - May 14 by Elward

What channel number?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:36 - May 14 with 9215 viewsElward

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:32 - May 14 by magicdaps10

Thanks mate
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:37 - May 14 with 9205 viewsDewi1jack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:10 - May 14 by jackharris

At this exact moment in time there are a large number of worried Hull fans, travelling down to London. I would not want to be in their shoes. If they were to beat Palace today it would mean we have to finish the job we started completely by ourselves and beat WBA.

However, I expect a Palace win, Big Sam is probably on a massive bonus and he has a very good squad of players. They are missing their current lynch pin in the Liverpool loanie but should be too strong up front. I predict Crystal Palace 4 Hull City 2.

I also think the Hull players know (in their heart of hearts) they will be losing their outstanding manager to a club like Southampton, in the Summer.

Ooooooh you ickle fibber you

"At this exact moment in time there are a large number of worried Hull fans, travelling down to London."

Only a minibus full turned up for their play off final last season

Forget a meaningful last game next week, (excluding any demo) Palace to beat 'ull and send the horrible northern monkeys back down.
Them b'stards couldn't wait to dump us out of the league and were positively getting close to orgasm with the thought of getting a Welsh team out of the English league.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:47 - May 14 with 9141 viewsswanjackal

I can't see Palace having the bottle when the travelling deluge of Hull fans unleash their intimidating call to arms (avec hand motions).....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024