Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? 11:09 - May 14 with 987 viewsjackharris

Just a thought. On todays 5th Anniversary of us being Elvis's for the day versus Liverpool.

Army Costumes, if we have already escaped the drop next Sunday versus WBA? To celebrate our potential 'Great Escape'

At the end of the match it could then perhaps be like the scene from 'Escape to Victory' with all the fans celebrating.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 11:14 - May 14 with 971 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think the 'if Palace win' bit is very important. We are going to look tight idiots all togged up if we are then relegated.
Any fancy dress arrangements should be postponed until we are mathematically safe imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 11:55 - May 14 with 875 viewsjack247

I'm going to sound like an arsehole party pooper now, but I don't stink we should be dressing up or doing anything that would give the Americans and the 'saviours' the 'impression we are happy with the way this season has gone.

Relief is one thing, celebration is quite another.
Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 11:57 - May 14 with 871 viewsLoyal

Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 11:55 - May 14 by jack247

I'm going to sound like an arsehole party pooper now, but I don't stink we should be dressing up or doing anything that would give the Americans and the 'saviours' the 'impression we are happy with the way this season has gone.

Relief is one thing, celebration is quite another.

I don't stink either mate, but come on, let's have a shower and enjoy it 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 12:01 - May 14 with 856 viewsjack247

Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 11:57 - May 14 by Loyal

I don't stink either mate, but come on, let's have a shower and enjoy it 👍

Take your point, but this season has been a fcking disaster on and off the pitch. I'll celebrate today if Hull lose. I'm not going to do anything next week that implies any solidarity with Jenkins and his mob.
Army/Navy/RAF POW Fancy Dress Next Sunday If Palace Win Today? on 16:03 - May 14 with 667 viewsjackharris

Dynamo Dresden away today...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024