Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you was a Hull Fan.. 14:14 - May 14 with 1246 viewsAl_Bundy

Would going down being such a big deal when they have these teams to play next season potentially?

Middlesbrough
Sunderland
Barnsley
Leeds
Sheff Wed
Sheff Utd
Huddersfield
Nottm Forest
Bradford City

Some decent derbies and short trips for them there !
If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:17 - May 14 with 1210 viewsdobjack2

They don't think much of their owners either so depends what their team is and who their manager is.
If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:22 - May 14 with 1157 viewsAnotherJohn

They put up a real fight and had some good results - so respect to Hull City. I'm just glad it is them rather than us going down. Their main problems were the lack of a genuine goal scorer, and their owners' propensity to sell star players.
If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:27 - May 14 with 1099 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They have a poor set of owners.......oh hold on.......

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:31 - May 14 with 1039 viewsLord_Bony

They will struggle in the Championship.

Half the team and the manager will have moved on.

Bit of a threadbare club.

Anyways...bye bye.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:39 - May 14 with 964 viewsjack247

If we had gone down, I wouldn't be looking at Cardiff, Bristol City, Villa, Birmingham, Wolves and maybe Reading as much of a consolation.
If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:47 - May 14 with 901 viewsPrivate_Partz

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:39 - May 14 by jack247

If we had gone down, I wouldn't be looking at Cardiff, Bristol City, Villa, Birmingham, Wolves and maybe Reading as much of a consolation.

Indeed. Neither would I. I feel sorry for the supporters and the manager. Both did their best but were done over by owners who did not give a feck about the club.
Sad to see them being overrun by a bunch of Sam Hoofers but so, so glad it was to our benefit. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:48 - May 14 with 880 viewsswanjackal

If you was a Hull Fan....Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:59 - May 14 with 789 viewsEasternJack

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 14:48 - May 14 by swanjackal

If you was a Hull Fan....Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

I can see Hull doing a Blackpool / Charlton

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

If you was a Hull Fan.. on 15:58 - May 14 with 632 viewsClinton

Silva looked a beaten man after the Zaha goal. He looked shocked and really 'down'. He's done well for them, but he just looked as though he had given up the fight.
A bit weird TBH.
If I ws a Hull fan, Id be really worried. The younger Allam wants none of it by the sound of it. Bit of an @rse too if you read the Hull forum. He'll take money out of the club, headed for League 1 IMHO.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024