Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 17:56 - May 14 with 4082 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:38]
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 19:52 - May 14 with 3204 viewsJackanapes

Marko Arnautovic should be an option.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 20:54 - May 14 with 3065 viewsDarran

It looks like The Etection is using all his usernames to vote for Gylfi.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 21:09 - May 14 with 3024 viewsLeonWasGod

Siggy. Obvious choice as we'd have been stuffed without the quality of delivery. Llorente 2nd. It's been the Siggy/Llorente show.

Interesting to see Leon doing well there despite so few games, but think I agree. He might not have played much but he was vital to our resurgence in the last 4 games.
Who Is Your Player Of The Season (n/t) on 21:29 - May 14 with 2967 viewsdcd14

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 21:30 - May 14 with 2958 viewsdcd14

Absolute no brainer.

Saves us time and time again, runs himself into the ground weekly and still people around me in the stadium slate him, beggars belief.

SIGGY!
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:36 - May 14 with 2831 viewsAngelRangelQS

Jack Cork an option??
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 00:47 - May 15 with 2674 viewsDJack

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:36 - May 14 by AngelRangelQS

Jack Cork an option??

Bad boy!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 03:58 - May 15 with 2600 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Twenty votes for Fabianski? He directly lost us points on multiple occasions with horrific mistakes. Then there was his spell of not coming to catch balls a couple of yards from his starting position. If his season is worth a Player of the Season nomination then we really are fortunate to not find ourselves in the bottom three.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 06:51 - May 15 with 2552 viewsnierika

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 19:52 - May 14 by Jackanapes

Marko Arnautovic should be an option.

I went back and looked at that. You have to wonder if we still win the match if they level with 22 mins left.
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 07:18 - May 15 with 2510 viewsperchrockjack

Mawson

A rookie to an established Prem league player in less than a season

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 07:31 - May 15 with 2507 viewspikeypaul

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 03:58 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Twenty votes for Fabianski? He directly lost us points on multiple occasions with horrific mistakes. Then there was his spell of not coming to catch balls a couple of yards from his starting position. If his season is worth a Player of the Season nomination then we really are fortunate to not find ourselves in the bottom three.

F O troll

3rd most saves made in entire division.

And 10th most clean sheets.

Fabianski has done great for us.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 07:46 - May 15 with 2486 viewsSTID2017

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 07:31 - May 15 by pikeypaul

F O troll

3rd most saves made in entire division.

And 10th most clean sheets.

Fabianski has done great for us.

Agree

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 07:57 - May 15 with 2470 viewssherpajacob

Like everyone else he was crap until the new year.

Afterwards with some proper defensive organisation he was outstanding.

I was tempted to voted for Olsen, but llorente has got my vote.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 09:31 - May 15 with 2382 viewsPrivate_Partz

It has been an odd season hasn't it? On the pitch it has been a bloody disaster but all the players above deserve to be in the frame. Under normal circumstances you would be hard pressed to pick any player involved in a relegation struggle right to the end.
I have gone for young Alfie who stepped up to the plate in a vital area despite his inexperience and having to work under the stuartship of the clown Bradley for big chunk of the season.
It's a tough call nevertheless as many others deserve it as well.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 9:32]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 10:05 - May 15 with 2318 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi for me followed closely by Alf
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 13:04 - May 15 with 2140 viewsmarchamjack

Has to be Gylfi

He's the one who played pretty much all of the season, not well at all times (no-one did), but was the most consistent performer over that time and clearly without him, we'd have gone down. And no-one can sensibly/credibly argue that contribution away.

Honourable mentions to Alfie, Leon, Llorente, Olssen, Fab

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 13:37 - May 15 with 2096 viewsKerouac

In the end I plumped for Llorente.

My reasoning...
We came to depend on him to score, often against the run of play...when he wasn't in the team I couldn't see how we were going to score (there was such little creativity in the side).
Also his defensive contribution from set pieces and his hold up play and lay offs.
So often Llorente was the one that gave us a foothold in the game.
He is a wily old pro and it has been a pleasure to watch him work, a leader.

Close 2nd = Siggy
For his set piece delivery, his effort, and his goals....but for me it wasn't his best season.

3rd = Mawson
Stepped up to the plate, always tries to play good football (passing it on the deck...some of you may have forgotten!) and came up trumps with some big goals in vital moments.

4th = Fernandez
For proving me wrong basically. Form improved dramatically when Clement came in...however, still likes to kick it long when an easy short pass is available . Great defensive contribution in the run in.

5th = Olsson
Changed our team dynamic in January. Finally we were an attacking threat up the left. Can't remember him having a bad game.

Joint 6th = Leon and Carroll
Leon yet again showed us the way in midfield when the chips were down. Carroll I am very pleased with and I hope that he can learn from Leon and help plug the gap he will leave.
Wand of a left foot on Carroll, has vision and is industrious. We need another like him to partner him in the middle...ship Ki out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 13:45 - May 15 with 2080 viewsTrundle10

bore off
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 17:32 - May 15 with 1913 viewsLoyal

He as a bad spell, everyone does, but over the last 6 weeks he has been magnificent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:06 - May 15 with 1703 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 17:32 - May 15 by Loyal

He as a bad spell, everyone does, but over the last 6 weeks he has been magnificent.

He has not been magnificent. He has done his job to an average standard. Twice at Sunderland he was called in to action and twice he nearly gifted the opposition a goal by doing his usual routine of parrying a shot back into his six yard box instead of away from the goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:34 - May 15 with 1677 viewsjack2jack

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:06 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He has not been magnificent. He has done his job to an average standard. Twice at Sunderland he was called in to action and twice he nearly gifted the opposition a goal by doing his usual routine of parrying a shot back into his six yard box instead of away from the goal.

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 14:54 - May 16 with 1401 viewsLegend83

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 22:34 - May 15 by jack2jack

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 18:57 - May 16 with 1292 viewsRancid

A below par Gylffi by a country mile.We're a championship side without him.We're so reliant on him we slate him when he can't do it all the time.Alfie Mawson - Young player of the year.
Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 20:21 - May 16 with 1244 viewsNeath_Jack

Where the f*ck have those numbers come from?

IS that vote linked somewhere else? No way has all those people voted on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 20:36 - May 16 with 1237 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who Is Your Player Of The Season on 20:21 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

Where the f*ck have those numbers come from?

IS that vote linked somewhere else? No way has all those people voted on here.

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on the numbers too.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024