Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread 19:47 - May 14 with 115133 viewsTheKirkyLife

Since our Premier League survival is now confirmed I thought it was about time that we look positively to the future for those legendary £5 million Jenkins' Specials. Who knows? We may even spend £10 million on individual players. I'll be updating the thread with every transfer rumour I come across. Feel free to read, discuss and so forth.

First entry is the bi-annual "is Bony coming home?" rumour. The Daily Mail reports that City are ready to sell for £15 million with us and the Hammers ready to start negotiations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4503498/West-Ham-Swansea-Wilfr
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 00:07 - May 29 with 4964 viewsNirvana

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 23:52 - May 28 by ploppy

Didn't work with Tabanou though, did it. Be honest, are you VK's agent? Cousin?
[Post edited 28 May 2017 23:54]

No, just a guy who knows football and has a pair of eyes.

The kid is 'the Swansea Way' down to a tee. Check him out for yourself if you'd like.

And please don't bring up Tabanou. The guy was, and is, a relative nobody. Nowhere near the same class of player.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 00:17 - May 29 with 4943 viewsNirvana

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 23:55 - May 28 by UplandsJack

Yeah I'd take Roque Mesa too, but can't see him coming here.
Quick check shows he's got 3 yrs left on contract and I can't see that sellout w$nker paying the sort of money needed to lure him here....

Agreed, Uplands.

Mesa is a great player and would fill a huge hole in our midfield, but he's not coming to Swansea this summer. Out of range for us.

Get Jenkins out the club and maybe we'll begin to lure guys like this. Until then, we need to focus on younger players with talent and potential that can be sold on for a profit.

It's worked wonders for Southampton. We should give it a try.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:15 - May 29 with 4736 viewsTheKirkyLife

Being honest, after seeing Danny Williams today and over the play-offs, I wouldn't mind a bit of money spent on him. He was exceptional today and filled a very Britton-like role. Wasted at Reading really and clearly put his soul on the line.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 15:45 - May 30 with 4547 viewsandypitt56

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:15 - May 29 by TheKirkyLife

Being honest, after seeing Danny Williams today and over the play-offs, I wouldn't mind a bit of money spent on him. He was exceptional today and filled a very Britton-like role. Wasted at Reading really and clearly put his soul on the line.

Davie Selke keeps being linked with us. Apparently his agent is speaking with us. Only 22 looks like he has potential.

http://readbundesliga.com/2017/05/30/west-ham-target-davie-selke-close-joining-s
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 16:06 - May 30 with 4499 viewslonglostjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 15:45 - May 30 by andypitt56

Davie Selke keeps being linked with us. Apparently his agent is speaking with us. Only 22 looks like he has potential.

http://readbundesliga.com/2017/05/30/west-ham-target-davie-selke-close-joining-s

Thought highly of at Werder Bremen apparently. They were looking to buy him back from RB Leipzig and it seemed for a while that it would be a foregone conclusion. He was in Bremen looking at apartments. But looks like WB are not prepared to meet RB' s valuation They wanted € 12m for him.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 16:07]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 17:00 - May 30 with 4421 viewsbluenile

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 16:14 - May 17 by Swansea93

Sandro Wagner linked.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/

If we get Wagner it adds a whole new meaning to "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings"..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 17:48 - May 30 with 4357 viewsTheKirkyLife

Sounds like Gomis will be the first man out of the door tomorrow. Leaves to Galatasaray.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:52 - May 30 with 4199 viewsTheKirkyLife

Login to get fewer ads

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:00 - May 30 with 4169 viewsBanosswan

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:52 - May 30 by TheKirkyLife

That price must have some serious performance related payments attached. 6.8 is daylight robbery.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 22:14]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:07 - May 30 with 4151 viewsairedale

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:52 - May 30 by TheKirkyLife

Will a £7mill striker get into their side though? Perhaps they should loan him out for a while.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:16 - May 30 with 4132 viewsmagicdaps10

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:00 - May 30 by Banosswan

That price must have some serious performance related payments attached. 6.8 is daylight robbery.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 22:14]

The fee that has been agreed is his buy out clause, not a case of agreeing but having to accept the bid.
Any team who offer that amount will have it accepted.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:48 - May 30 with 4089 viewsdameedna

Lucky lad 5 million pounds per annum salary before tax
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 08:56 - May 31 with 4010 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Just had a little look around online and talk is that Kyle Bartley is going to hand in a transfer request.

Also, we are adding this Ajax youngster on a 3 year deal; https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kees-de-boer/profil/spieler/361121
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 10:16 - May 31 with 3934 viewsLandore_Jack

Noordhollands Dagblad is reporting that Ajax youngster Kees de Boer has left the club’s academy to join Premier League side Swansea City.

The 17-year-old defensive midfielder joined the Ajax academy from Volendam six years ago, and has played through the various age groups. However, Ajax have now informed De Boer that he is no longer part of their plans.

With De Boer out of contract, Swansea City have swooped to bring the midfielder to the Premier League. De Boer has signed a three-year deal.

http://www.football-oranje.com/ajax-talent-way-swansea-city/

#backtojack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 10:38 - May 31 with 3903 viewsGriffting

Looks nice and composed on the ball, will slot in nicely with the u23's hopefully.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:51 - May 31 with 3802 viewsmalagajack

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/acerca-vuelta-espana-borja-baston-20170530.html

The title says borja close to returning to Spain, his agent says he has several offers from la liga with one of those believed to be from Vilareal
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 14:03 - May 31 with 3784 viewsFlashberryjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:51 - May 31 by malagajack

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/acerca-vuelta-espana-borja-baston-20170530.html

The title says borja close to returning to Spain, his agent says he has several offers from la liga with one of those believed to be from Vilareal

Fingers crossed that the transfer fee is somewhere near the £15 million we paid for him, and not what he's worth on present form.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:34 - May 31 with 3638 viewsTheKirkyLife

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 14:03 - May 31 by Flashberryjack

Fingers crossed that the transfer fee is somewhere near the £15 million we paid for him, and not what he's worth on present form.

£5-£8 million I'd imagine. £10 million+ and I'll be laughing.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:49 - May 31 with 3617 viewsFlashberryjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:34 - May 31 by TheKirkyLife

£5-£8 million I'd imagine. £10 million+ and I'll be laughing.

I honestly can't see anyone paying £8 million up front for him, considering his recent form.

Probably performance related transfer fee in bits and bobs, and unless he vastly improves, I can see us taking a massive hit.

Record signing and record failure........someone f*cked up big time here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:56 - May 31 with 3497 viewsNirvana

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:51 - May 31 by malagajack

Thanks for the link, Malaga Jack.

Your name has me interested, do you live there?

One of my all-time favorite places in the world. So much history and culture. So much beautiful scenery and even better looking women. Very, very fond memories of Malaga, my friend.

You are one lucky Jack Bastard, to be sure.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:58 - Jun 1 with 3267 viewsjackjackjackjack

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:29 - Jun 1 with 3224 viewsTheKirkyLife

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:58 - Jun 1 by jackjackjackjack

An official approach for Seri? Wow that's surprisingly optimistic. We won't get him due to his price tag but that would be one hell of a signing.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:50 - Jun 1 with 3188 viewsNirvana

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:29 - Jun 1 by TheKirkyLife

An official approach for Seri? Wow that's surprisingly optimistic. We won't get him due to his price tag but that would be one hell of a signing.

This is the classic Jenkins bbullsshitt "link", same as Onyekuru. There's no way in hell we're getting Seri with the clubs that are after him, and he'd be over £20m.

Never happening in a million years and HJ knows that. He "tried" again and just couldn't compete with ffukkingg Barcelona.

His teammate, ahem, Vincent Koziello would be far more attainable for us, cheaper, and fills many of the holes in midfield that have plagued us recently.

Again, we should be doing everything we can to sign him.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:55 - Jun 1 with 3182 viewsJango

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:50 - Jun 1 by Nirvana

This is the classic Jenkins bbullsshitt "link", same as Onyekuru. There's no way in hell we're getting Seri with the clubs that are after him, and he'd be over £20m.

Never happening in a million years and HJ knows that. He "tried" again and just couldn't compete with ffukkingg Barcelona.

His teammate, ahem, Vincent Koziello would be far more attainable for us, cheaper, and fills many of the holes in midfield that have plagued us recently.

Again, we should be doing everything we can to sign him.

I'm starting to hope we sign this Koziello bloke just so you can relax and enjoy your summer.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:59 - Jun 1 with 3173 viewsdobjack2

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:29 - Jun 1 by TheKirkyLife

Probably thought he had a release clause of £3.5 million.

That quoted release clause is so far out of our price league and he is playing champions league next season so I can't take that report seriously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024