Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 18:57 - May 15 with 8314 viewsNeathJack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:52 - May 15 with 1665 viewspikeypaul

Pearlman said Owners will be putting nothing into the club since that would be debt and the club will always want to operate debt free.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:57 - May 15 with 1645 viewsLeonWasGod

No surprises there. The 'next level' is the same as the old level, but with nice retirement pots for the sellout w@nkers.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:03 - May 15 with 1625 viewsicecoldjack

I honestly think Jenks needs a slap, if he thinks the squad is in decent shape then he's off his head. Most of us suspect Gylfi will be sold, prob same with Llorente, so how will we replace them?

No team in the world can survive after selling the likes of Bony,Ash,Ayew,Siggy and fernando and replace with poorer players, the balance eventually tips, thats what we had this season, the balance finally tipped and we were in the sh1t.

I find it offensive that this man can talk such utter b5llcks and insult fans in this manner. The bloke is a fookin lyingcoont and needs sorting out/

"investment is needed to take us to the next level"
"our footballing principles were being eroded under the previous manager "

His bulls1t is becoming offensive and is generating hate for the higher levels of our club, something must be done big nose is laughing at us mun!
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:07 - May 15 with 1606 viewsjack247

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:46 - May 15 by PozuelosSideys

We havent got any money. They Americans dont have any money. The TV money goes on player wages. There will be no "investment". We know it was a share sale. We are a piece of an American business portfolio whereby they reduce costs, increase commerical revenue and sell on at a profit. That is what they do.

When are people going to realise this? Minimum outlay for maximum return. This is not about football or indviduals who have any sort of passion or affinity for SCFC. If you think we are going to have a huge overhaul of the playing staff, you are dreaming,

That's how I see it too. The euphoria of the weekend has quickly died down and I can see another transfer window like last summer.

The trouble with trying to finish 17th every season is that sooner or later you are gonna finish 18th.

I really hope they prove me wrong but logic says they won't.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:11 - May 15 with 1589 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins out
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:13 - May 15 with 1577 viewsmonmouth

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:52 - May 15 by pikeypaul

Pearlman said Owners will be putting nothing into the club since that would be debt and the club will always want to operate debt free.

Good. Ladling debt on to buy shit would be the final insult to our recent history. Presumably, the stadium will be extended/bought if there is money in it by new equity.

This really comes as a surprise to people? The sell out was to benefit the sell outs. Future extraction of cash will benefit the buyers. The truly treacherous sellers should be run out of town.

Oh, and the Trust caught in the middle is a f**ked toy poodle waiting for a pat and some scraps (or a kicking) unless there is a solid and convincing legal case that they have the stomach to pursue.

Fin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:18 - May 15 with 1554 viewsLeonWasGod

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:46 - May 15 by PozuelosSideys

We havent got any money. They Americans dont have any money. The TV money goes on player wages. There will be no "investment". We know it was a share sale. We are a piece of an American business portfolio whereby they reduce costs, increase commerical revenue and sell on at a profit. That is what they do.

When are people going to realise this? Minimum outlay for maximum return. This is not about football or indviduals who have any sort of passion or affinity for SCFC. If you think we are going to have a huge overhaul of the playing staff, you are dreaming,

Is the right answer, and one we've been told on many ocassions since the takeover. The only "investment" was the share sale. The only comment that justifiably raises expectation was the pre-sale "next level" comment. But since we've heard about this consortium we've been told it's business as usual.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:20 - May 15 with 1535 viewsicecoldjack

I think we all knew what the yanks would bring..fook all, the annoying thing here is jenkins talking utter b5llcks and getting away with it all the time.

Nobody has been able to ask him directly what he meant by saying "take us to the next level" very frustrating i must say.

The money /playing budget is tight because we have far too much dross on the books and thats also down to jenkins, the level of incompetence for a premier league executive is shocking, it's one thing making fook ups when they were paying themselves next to fook all but when they are paying themselves the going rate they at least need to do the job coorectly.

I'm still trying to work out why or who thought Borja was our man for £15m and why we also signed the polar opposite in Llorente for £5m who while turning out to be great was clearly an after thought .

Nothing makes sense and nothing is making sense yet the club seems to be in cruise control no matter what our 20% fan owned support think.
fookin joke from top to bottom in the higher levels/
Login to get fewer ads

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:24 - May 15 with 1509 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me if I was Siggy I would be getting my move sorted sharpish, and if I'm honest Clement too. I would not want to be judged on taking this squad minus Siggy and Llorente into a full Premiership season.

I found that interview scary in a weird sort of way.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:26 - May 15 with 1500 viewsmonmouth

Oh, and not a peep from Jenkins until we are safe and then he's out next day like a rat up a drainpipe trying to manipulate, dissemble and spin.

Despite the joy of yesterday, I'm not sure how much longer I can actually stomach this circus.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:31 - May 15 with 1479 viewsicecoldjack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:26 - May 15 by monmouth

Oh, and not a peep from Jenkins until we are safe and then he's out next day like a rat up a drainpipe trying to manipulate, dissemble and spin.

Despite the joy of yesterday, I'm not sure how much longer I can actually stomach this circus.

Is how i feel. The Jenkins bulls1ht Circus
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:37 - May 15 with 1451 viewsmax936

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:26 - May 15 by monmouth

Absolutely, yet another season of pressure and despondency to look forward to, squad doesn't need strengthening fuk my eyes.

Leon, Rangel, Dyer and Routs still have major parts to play then, Jack Cork to lead the charge and god knows what'll happen to our front line.

At this rate Paul Clement will be looking to get out of dodge and quickly, yet another load of garbled piss spouts out of Jenkins mouth and it looks very much like we're stuck with the tosser.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:40 - May 15 with 1435 viewslonglostjack

Correct. Anybody who ever thought otherwise was living in cloud cuckoo land. The cynical Mr Jenkins aided and abetted by a tame local press headed by Mr Wathan played to the cuckoos and spun the story that investment was needed to take us to the next level. The motive for Mr Jenkins was plain to see. Wathan's is anybody's guess. They then went on to do the Yanks bidding by paving the way for the appointment of Bobbly. The current line is to congratulate Clement while lumping Guidolin and Bobbly together to deflect attention from their gutless acquiescence of the Bobbly appointment. A PR guru would probably approve of their strategy. I find it sickening.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:46 - May 15 with 1410 viewsicecoldjack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 22:40 - May 15 by longlostjack

Correct. Anybody who ever thought otherwise was living in cloud cuckoo land. The cynical Mr Jenkins aided and abetted by a tame local press headed by Mr Wathan played to the cuckoos and spun the story that investment was needed to take us to the next level. The motive for Mr Jenkins was plain to see. Wathan's is anybody's guess. They then went on to do the Yanks bidding by paving the way for the appointment of Bobbly. The current line is to congratulate Clement while lumping Guidolin and Bobbly together to deflect attention from their gutless acquiescence of the Bobbly appointment. A PR guru would probably approve of their strategy. I find it sickening.

Well said.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 01:07 - May 16 with 1283 viewsTheResurrection

Lads, dear God have you all listened to yourself.

Give it a rest mun and be proud we're still in the elite of world football.

For now that's all that matters. The Summer will come around and there will be work to be done then, don't let an insipid interview make you think otherwise.

Jenkins is right not to come out making rash comments so soon after a great 5 months of football and our squad of 18 shouldn't have to hear so soon they're not wanted.

I was going through our XI on Saturday and I thought it would be hard on some players to be moved on. The January additions have really inspired a well drilled team and apart from a serious blip we've been bloody solid the whole year. That isn't a team that needs a major overhaul at all.

It will need some work though as Siggy will go and we'll be not just able to build a team with his money but also spread around his ridiculously high wages. That's another thing we need to get back to doing right, balance the wage bill better. Look at Bournemouth for example, they've got a nice blend of skill and fluidity in their ranks and apart from Wilshere who's on loan I bet you could throw a blanket across all their wage brackets.

Borja will go as well and between the 2 mentioned we'll have some serious money to play around with.

We also need to stop moaning about the Americans until they clearly do something again that warrants it. Forgot the stupid talk of investment, let them run us like a good business with good business practices. We'll do alright providing the scouting system is improved. But this is an area that needs a real good look at.

So quickly to the players and thinking of them celebrating the Palace penalty I'd be more than happy to keep.

Fab
Naughton
Fede
Mawson
Olsson
Leon
Fer
Carroll
Ayew
Kingsley

The ones missed out would be borderline but we could look to see who's up for another challenge in South Wales or any that may want to move on and that may mean around 6 new faces to come in, freshen things up, inject some quality in areas Clement is thinking of formulating and we'll have a team once more.

Back to business, I can't wait.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 05:40 - May 16 with 1227 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:29 - May 15 by Pokerface

I clearly remember Jenks saying that he had to sell so new investors can take Swans to next level.

I wonder when investment will come.

If it isn't crystal clear by now that the investment is never going to come then you all seriously need to open your eyes and smell the flowers.

These guys are venture capitalists. They're in the business of buying up assets, sitting on them and doing nothing, and then selling for a profit. To them we're just like another stock.

Its disgusting, and it hurts me to say this, but we're owned by parasitic bloodsuckers.

Come on you Swans.

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 06:19 - May 16 with 1188 viewsDr_Winston

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:52 - May 15 by pikeypaul

Good.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 06:53 - May 16 with 1142 viewsdobjack2

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 01:07 - May 16 by TheResurrection

For now that's all that matters. The Summer will come around and there will be work to be done then, don't let an insipid interview make you think otherwise.

Jenkins is right not to come out making rash comments so soon after a great 5 months of football and our squad of 18 shouldn't have to hear so soon they're not wanted.

I was going through our XI on Saturday and I thought it would be hard on some players to be moved on. The January additions have really inspired a well drilled team and apart from a serious blip we've been bloody solid the whole year. That isn't a team that needs a major overhaul at all.

It will need some work though as Siggy will go and we'll be not just able to build a team with his money but also spread around his ridiculously high wages. That's another thing we need to get back to doing right, balance the wage bill better. Look at Bournemouth for example, they've got a nice blend of skill and fluidity in their ranks and apart from Wilshere who's on loan I bet you could throw a blanket across all their wage brackets.

Borja will go as well and between the 2 mentioned we'll have some serious money to play around with.

We also need to stop moaning about the Americans until they clearly do something again that warrants it. Forgot the stupid talk of investment, let them run us like a good business with good business practices. We'll do alright providing the scouting system is improved. But this is an area that needs a real good look at.

So quickly to the players and thinking of them celebrating the Palace penalty I'd be more than happy to keep.

Fab
Naughton
Fede
Mawson
Olsson
Leon
Fer
Carroll
Ayew
Kingsley

The ones missed out would be borderline but we could look to see who's up for another challenge in South Wales or any that may want to move on and that may mean around 6 new faces to come in, freshen things up, inject some quality in areas Clement is thinking of formulating and we'll have a team once more.

Notice you missed out llorente as well but presumably you would be happy to lose him and siggy for squad building and changing the shape and style of the team.

It is one thing to allow siggy and llorente to leave but it is another to replace them with real quality. It was their quality and the work the coaching team did with our defence and shape that got us out of trouble.

We need to establish how we are going to play, and find players that will fit into that style and improve the match day squad and starting 11. That means signing quality players, not just squad filler. A number of windows where we have not built on the quality of the squad have to be overturned and it is clear that the business model means that this will have to be achieved with a pretty neutral spend on transfers especially having taken out a loan against Ayew payments presumably to fund the January acquisitions.

The input of Clement will be critical as he will have seen hungry championship players during his time at derby and seen players abroad. Carroll and Olsen fitted into our style Ayew has skill and needs a goal. But we have several windows worth of indifferent recruitment to overcome and we seem no further forward in a replacement for Leon or a captain on the pitch. Our recruitment appears haphazard to say the least and everyone agrees that it needs a major overhaul to avoid a repeat of this season.

You have more faith in our new owners than I have, not a criticism just a fact. Their aim smells of staying in the premiership whilst spending as little as possible on the team. A risky plan unless they are able to bring in quality players at affordable transfer fees and wages which needs smart recruitment.

Smart recruitment isn't waiting until the last minute of a transfer window hoping for bargains and then panicking when it goes belly up.

Hopefully we will do our transfer business early and have a proper preseason without off the field drama. But this is the swans and our chairman/director of football/head of recruitment will still be at the helm.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 07:35 - May 16 with 1081 viewsNirvana

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 01:07 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Fab
Naughton
Fede
Mawson
Olsson
Leon
Fer
Carroll
Ayew
Kingsley

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 07:52 - May 16 with 1060 viewsAnotherJohn

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:40 - May 15 by jack247

I only heard the Jenkins bit and he seemed to suggest Siggy and Llorente are off. 'We want players who want to play for the club' or words to that effect.

What was said in the other interviews that gave the impression they may stay?

I was really talking about Tate - his line re Siggy was basically big fish in a small pond, tried a big club once before, will get game time here and play in a role where he can do well. More generally he mentioned not getting ahead of ourselves and taking the situation as it is with players under contract. I'm not sure I was convinced. My view is that Swansea does have appeal as a place to live for some, and that we might well be able to keep Siggy in particular with an improved contract (something about which Huw damped down expectations).
[Post edited 16 May 2017 7:54]
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 08:26 - May 16 with 993 viewsFireboy

I said it when it was mooted that the yanks were interested

They are only in it to make money

Simple as

They will pocket the sky money whilst spending a little of gylfis and fernandos transfer fee on below par replacements

Im hoping the only saving grace we have is that PC will want to keep the above 2 and ship out shit and get in a few more to strengthen

My advice to us all is to enjoy the 'summer' then strap yourselves in for another ride of hell
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 09:11 - May 16 with 955 viewsTheResurrection

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 06:53 - May 16 by dobjack2

Notice you missed out llorente as well but presumably you would be happy to lose him and siggy for squad building and changing the shape and style of the team.

It is one thing to allow siggy and llorente to leave but it is another to replace them with real quality. It was their quality and the work the coaching team did with our defence and shape that got us out of trouble.

We need to establish how we are going to play, and find players that will fit into that style and improve the match day squad and starting 11. That means signing quality players, not just squad filler. A number of windows where we have not built on the quality of the squad have to be overturned and it is clear that the business model means that this will have to be achieved with a pretty neutral spend on transfers especially having taken out a loan against Ayew payments presumably to fund the January acquisitions.

The input of Clement will be critical as he will have seen hungry championship players during his time at derby and seen players abroad. Carroll and Olsen fitted into our style Ayew has skill and needs a goal. But we have several windows worth of indifferent recruitment to overcome and we seem no further forward in a replacement for Leon or a captain on the pitch. Our recruitment appears haphazard to say the least and everyone agrees that it needs a major overhaul to avoid a repeat of this season.

You have more faith in our new owners than I have, not a criticism just a fact. Their aim smells of staying in the premiership whilst spending as little as possible on the team. A risky plan unless they are able to bring in quality players at affordable transfer fees and wages which needs smart recruitment.

Smart recruitment isn't waiting until the last minute of a transfer window hoping for bargains and then panicking when it goes belly up.

Hopefully we will do our transfer business early and have a proper preseason without off the field drama. But this is the swans and our chairman/director of football/head of recruitment will still be at the helm.

Not everyone thinks we need an overhaul, I don't for the reasons given above.

Clement also doesn't, much for the same reasons really.

One of those reasons is we had quite a big haul in January and we brought in some real quality. I enjoy watching the likes of Carroll, Olsson and Ayew as they are proper football players and ones I can't wait to see from the start of a season, without the huge pressure of a relegation dog fight.

Seeing ball players is a welcome return to our style and way.

I didn't mention Llorente as I think his time is up here. I do like the boy and he interacts with the fans and I think has enjoyed himself. Looking back at his season as a whole it's been a success and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for keeping the scoreboard ticking over. However, he has been super frustrating for big parts of the season and he's not getting any younger. If he is to stay we should be looking for a main striker and it would be up to him if he could force his way to being first choice again. He only did this season, in my opinion, because Borja never ever got going.

God knows how much we can recoup for him but I hope it's at least £10m plus. Surely some club in Spain would want him, his record is better there than here. I'm worried about this situation though.

Think about this when you look back at our Summer spending.... Imagine Borja had turned out to be a Bony? Someone who fitted right in and was good for 15 to 20 goals. We'd be looking back through different glasses

That was a major blight on our season and things could have been so very different

We also need to lay off the Americans until they give us good reason not to.

It's not their fault Jenkins and Co run the playing squad down to make us look financially viable, and I don't blame them too much for Bradley, they made a bad decision and I bet you they've learned from it. Our exposure in the States will have gone up I think with our great escape and now the real marketing can come in, commercial revenue can improve, stadium expansion can begin and scouting can improve.

All those things I've heard them talk about.

All those things we need.

Not investment from them as that would dilute the Trust.

This is Swansea City in 2017 and whilst this season was hard going and bloody scary, it was a great achievement to stay among the very best. Looking back it's been brilliant and now we can look forward.

We are what we are, time to unite and enjoy it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 09:25 - May 16 with 923 viewsraynor94

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 09:11 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Not everyone thinks we need an overhaul, I don't for the reasons given above.

Clement also doesn't, much for the same reasons really.

One of those reasons is we had quite a big haul in January and we brought in some real quality. I enjoy watching the likes of Carroll, Olsson and Ayew as they are proper football players and ones I can't wait to see from the start of a season, without the huge pressure of a relegation dog fight.

Seeing ball players is a welcome return to our style and way.

I didn't mention Llorente as I think his time is up here. I do like the boy and he interacts with the fans and I think has enjoyed himself. Looking back at his season as a whole it's been a success and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for keeping the scoreboard ticking over. However, he has been super frustrating for big parts of the season and he's not getting any younger. If he is to stay we should be looking for a main striker and it would be up to him if he could force his way to being first choice again. He only did this season, in my opinion, because Borja never ever got going.

God knows how much we can recoup for him but I hope it's at least £10m plus. Surely some club in Spain would want him, his record is better there than here. I'm worried about this situation though.

Think about this when you look back at our Summer spending.... Imagine Borja had turned out to be a Bony? Someone who fitted right in and was good for 15 to 20 goals. We'd be looking back through different glasses

That was a major blight on our season and things could have been so very different

We also need to lay off the Americans until they give us good reason not to.

It's not their fault Jenkins and Co run the playing squad down to make us look financially viable, and I don't blame them too much for Bradley, they made a bad decision and I bet you they've learned from it. Our exposure in the States will have gone up I think with our great escape and now the real marketing can come in, commercial revenue can improve, stadium expansion can begin and scouting can improve.

All those things I've heard them talk about.

All those things we need.

Not investment from them as that would dilute the Trust.

This is Swansea City in 2017 and whilst this season was hard going and bloody scary, it was a great achievement to stay among the very best. Looking back it's been brilliant and now we can look forward.

We are what we are, time to unite and enjoy it.

A good read, pretty much agree with all that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 09:42 - May 16 with 896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:20 - May 15 by Humpty

The last thing the squad needs is new overalls.

Good spot Hump

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:43 - May 16 with 779 viewsOldjack

He's got to keep the Yanks sweet ,they make money, he makes money ,kanttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024