Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away support issue 20:09 - May 15 with 904 viewsLoyal

There is one.
Every club gets a nailing now and again.
But tonight sums it up, Watford are what ?
30 miles from the bridge, and couldn't sell half their tickets.

Trying to ridicule us for taking 500 to Sunderland last season is now put in to perspective.
As was the 107 Cardiff took to boro.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Away support issue on 20:14 - May 15 with 870 viewsCooperman

How much a pop?

If it's normal Chelsea pricing for what is a dead rubber I'm not that surprised.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Away support issue on 20:16 - May 15 with 849 viewsmacthejack

Like every other prem game capped at 30 quid.
Away support issue on 20:18 - May 15 with 823 viewsLoyal

Away support issue on 20:14 - May 15 by Cooperman

How much a pop?

If it's normal Chelsea pricing for what is a dead rubber I'm not that surprised.

30 miles away mate !
Capped pricing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Away support issue on 20:40 - May 15 with 722 viewsmorningstar

Away support issue on 20:18 - May 15 by Loyal

30 miles away mate !
Capped pricing.

On a Monday night with nothing to play for to see your team get dicked in a Coronation of the Champions game? Nah, not for me if i was a Watford fan!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Away support issue on 20:41 - May 15 with 705 viewsCooperman

Away support issue on 20:40 - May 15 by morningstar

On a Monday night with nothing to play for to see your team get dicked in a Coronation of the Champions game? Nah, not for me if i was a Watford fan!

And on TV.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Away support issue on 21:05 - May 15 with 592 viewsmorningstar

Away support issue on 20:41 - May 15 by Cooperman

And on TV.

Of course, plus the fact that clubs in the London area have a totally different mentality when it comes to travelling distances to clubs like us. 30 miles is not a local derby to them, whereby 40 miles is for us! Not forgetting of course they are one of the most plastic family oriented teams i've ever come across! I remember going there in 1978, on the Saturday after we'd won at Spurs 1-3 in the League cup. The only 'barrier' between us and the Watford fans was a strip of white tape tied down the crash barriers. Some of our older fans protested about it because of safety issues. A very nice policeman tried to assure them that it would be ok, and that we would be quite safe. They formed a line of police between us when told it wasn't for our safety but for theirs!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024