Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On manoeuvres for Sunday 21:28 - May 15 with 7837 viewsConkFinder

I've managed to avoid the stewards here tonight and will be spending the rest of this week hiding in the ground. I have sufficient sandwiches and crisps for at least four days and intend on utilising my inside knowledge of the ground to cook food each night. The beer will also provide a decent distraction to the boredom.
Currently in the east stand bogs but intend moving west shortly.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 08:25 - May 19 with 1238 viewsnantywatcher

If Conk does not win POTY what is the point in carrying on?
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 09:44 - May 19 with 1194 viewsdickythorpe

Was BOny making the trifles for the player of the year awards?
If so I heard he "dips something" into them....

Anyway Conk, god bless you.
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:29 - May 20 with 1088 viewsConkFinder

I'm sorry boys, I'm failing you all. I've been smoked out of the initial diagnosis and research area by Llorente's underpants, I'm now recovering in the away dug out, but I don't think I have much left.
Send more supplies, code 56328. Purchase number meat : dave : Sunday carrot.
This is our last chance for freedom boys, it's been a long road, Omaha beach. steak and cheese.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 08:34 - May 20 with 1046 viewssherpajacob

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:29 - May 20 by ConkFinder

I'm sorry boys, I'm failing you all. I've been smoked out of the initial diagnosis and research area by Llorente's underpants, I'm now recovering in the away dug out, but I don't think I have much left.
Send more supplies, code 56328. Purchase number meat : dave : Sunday carrot.
This is our last chance for freedom boys, it's been a long road, Omaha beach. steak and cheese.

If we all club together our unused loyalty points, will that be enough to get you one of those little bags of sweets in the club shop?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:12 - May 20 with 955 viewsConkFinder

I haven't eaten anything but a seagul since 2.
Later I'm going to eat brass band.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:17 - May 20 with 939 viewsjack2jack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 08:34 - May 20 by sherpajacob

If we all club together our unused loyalty points, will that be enough to get you one of those little bags of sweets in the club shop?

I've only got 6 loyalty points but I'll chip in with those,if it helps.
Hang on in there Conk,not long to go now.
If you need to keep warm don't bother with the hand dryers in the bogs, they're useless.
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:31 - May 20 with 925 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:17 - May 20 by jack2jack

I've only got 6 loyalty points but I'll chip in with those,if it helps.
Hang on in there Conk,not long to go now.
If you need to keep warm don't bother with the hand dryers in the bogs, they're useless.

Where the brass bands play.

On manoeuvres for Sunday (n/t) on 22:52 - May 20 with 904 viewsjack2jack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:31 - May 20 by ConkFinder

Where the brass bands play.

No the ones in the West stand!!!!
[Post edited 20 May 2017 22:53]
Login to get fewer ads

On manoeuvres for Sunday (n/t) on 08:13 - May 21 with 819 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday (n/t) on 22:52 - May 20 by jack2jack

No the ones in the West stand!!!!
[Post edited 20 May 2017 22:53]

It's a great song. Today I have been mostly pissing all over the posh seats in the west stand and planting daffodils in the six yard box by the away end. Leigh Dineen turned up this morning checking all the seats and I think he was looking for me. Sadly for him when I close my eyes I am invisible so he was never going to see me.

I jumped over the East stand this morning and landed in the river where Mark Harris was fishing for his breakfast. He has fallen on hard times.

Huw Jenkins needs to know how we feel.

Over and out.

On manoeuvres for Sunday (n/t) on 19:03 - May 21 with 694 viewsbryncochjack

On manoeuvres for Sunday (n/t) on 08:13 - May 21 by ConkFinder

It's a great song. Today I have been mostly pissing all over the posh seats in the west stand and planting daffodils in the six yard box by the away end. Leigh Dineen turned up this morning checking all the seats and I think he was looking for me. Sadly for him when I close my eyes I am invisible so he was never going to see me.

I jumped over the East stand this morning and landed in the river where Mark Harris was fishing for his breakfast. He has fallen on hard times.

Huw Jenkins needs to know how we feel.

Over and out.

Time for you to go home now Conkfinder. I smelt a vague smell of urine while walking along the West Stand at half time. Over the summer the stadium will probably undergo "deep cleaning" to restore it to the pristine state we usually find in August and so all signs of your occupation will be erased . However it will live long in our minds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024